RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Linguistic Expressions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-06, 03:24 AM   #1
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

~The Prequel~

IP: 5651 7A36

This is where we shall predict your battles.....and hate on all of you

Blazinhot Vs. H.D.
H.D. gets this one cuz I've seen him battle....and havent seen blazin do anything....sorry blazin....lol

...D.P... Vs. Drastic
D.P. gets this cuz again I've seen him battle....and I dont really know who Drastic is.....sorry drastic

Precize Vs. Mystic Chaos
Precize in my opinion is one of the best topical battlers on RV with great rhyme scheme and dope concepts....while mystic I dont know if he can handle precize...sorry mystic

Golden Shellz Vs. Forgotten Flow
Golden in my opinion is not that good at topicals...lol....but I havent been here in a while so I could be wrong so golden dont git offended...but regardless I dont think there is anyway he could handle Forgotten Flow....who has been sick with his imagery and metaphors....and rhyme scheme....and...lol.....his vocab...since way back in the day.... so he gits my vote!.....sorry shellz

Billy Baghdad Vs. Crazy Hades
well I'm gonna pass on picking this battle.....since its mine...lol.....but I am dope....lmao......but 4real.....I think Crazy Hades has got some skills and he's on the come up!

vafinest Vs. I am unreal
I'm going with unreal here cuz I've check'd a couple of his battles....and he looks like he could be a dope topical head....and I really dont know vafinest at all so we'll see....sorry vafinest!

but yea thats it......Hopefully it will be better next week after I see yall battle....cuz then I can really diagnose it......

so yea thats....

......Werd!

Last edited by Billy Baghdad : 04-15-06 at 04:02 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Babylon~  
Old 04-15-06, 05:27 AM   #2
Drastic
G.T.I.G.

IP: 9A5C 1BE7

its all good everybody got they own opinions......................

Send a message via AIM to Drastic Send a message via Yahoo to Drastic