RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Linguistic Expressions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-06, 05:39 PM   #1
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

~The Prequel~ Week 1

IP: 27E9 2A04

1. Enygma vs. Jay 286

Haven't heard from the second cat but I think Enygma (if he shows) should be able to take the win unless his opponent can surprise RV.

2. Drastic vs. Jae Stackz

The more deeper tracks are really his thing so this league will be just right for Mr. Stackz. Drastic is dropping his first audio on RV (or so he stated in his sign-up post) so we might be in for a surprise...

3. will appear vs. mind_immortal

I hope both show, if so I think mind_immortal should be able to take the win because I haven't seen a really deep track from will appear yet. She should be capable to drop hot though so might be a close call.

4. Young Cas vs. TitoBronsky

I'm not so familiar with Young Cas so TitoBronsky gets it. I have seen more gangsta tracks from Tito though so I am looking forward to seeing a more thought out and deep song. (not saying you don't have any of those, I'm just not familiar with em). Who knows what Young Cas has to offer...

5. The Revelation vs. past one

Rev has been one of the best in the text topical side of this site. It'd be interesting to see him put this into an audio track. Haven't heard any of past one's tracks so it might be a close one.

6. J Summers vs. Çhö-каhй Miшaйg

Should be the best battle of this week. I picked Cho because I have heard more tracks and he has a good creativity in them. J Summers seems to be a more uhm mainstream artist but he might be able to pull this one off. I'm looking forward to hearing both drops.

Good luck to all of you! Once I have heard your tracks, it'll be easier to predict. Now I'm not too familiar with some of you...

Last edited by DQ : 04-29-06 at 08:04 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Babylon~