RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-10, 03:15 PM   #16
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 689D 44A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
You get cheapshots to the face, start throwing back, his 3 friends jump in, now you're head is bent over and you're throwing in random directions hoping you're hitting something. You start to realise fuck it i'm not doing good here lets just run away. So you run away, get chased but outrun them cuz you do a lot of jogging.

Btw, not a single bruise, not a single scratch, and the only pain I have is if I push down on the back of my jaw really hard with my finger. I couldn't tell if they were slapping me or punching me. I think my sister could have done a better job. Fkn pussies.

Yaaaap

And the point of qouting this specific part is?
Old 06-19-10, 03:18 PM   #17
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
Welcome to Montreal

Hey hey hey, I should be the one welcoming YOU to Montreal ahhaha

et memme pas, it was in suburbs when that happened, in fucking Blainville boonies. The only thing you gotta watch out for in Montreal is the random dudes that come up to you and say "Want weed?" and then expect you to give them the money first while they go to get it for you and ask "so are you from around here?"

ahahaha it's like dude, I got street smarts and I know wtf you're trying to pull, fuck off haha
Old 06-19-10, 03:58 PM   #18
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 1895 EA8A

Rofl@facebook toughguys
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-10, 06:36 PM   #19
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
Rofl@facebook toughguys

Yo not even just that they talk shit over facebook saying shit like "I kicked your ass Josh Farnsworth you little bitch" (even though they were 4 of them and I had to hold my bag with my work clothes in one hand and fight back with the other while my hood was being pulled over my head [cuz they're hockey player fags] and couldn't even drop me or give me a scratch or bruise and I got away away but nut-shutting one and I had already elbowed the first guy in the face who suckered me first outta nowhere when asking me if "i was the guy who said something back there" while pointing in the opposite direction I was walking from lollll) and then I say ok fuck facebook come to RHS right now at the track field (was 9pm) and fight me and he didnt was like "fuck you pussy" and would just keep sayin it but never agreed to meet me lol

These kids were notorious for randomly ganging up 5-2 4-1 etcc on younger, smaller kids at parties for no reason and beating them up. My friends caught them while doing this to some really nice kid who wouldn't hurt a fly cuz apparently he "stole their weed". My friends destroyed them when they caught it happening. Only 2 of them who jumped me were there though with another 1 of their friends. Then my other friends saw them at a bar and challenged them to a fight and they were too scared to go outside and were like "yo morgan we don't want any trouble man we're cool with you we don't want to fight"

hate those types of people it was a night that should I never have had the pleasure of knowing they were too scared to fight me and got whooped by my homies, would have scarred me cuz i'd spend a long time which I did for months with rage in my heart wanting some sort of revenge.

Glad I got it though
Old 06-20-10, 02:25 PM   #20
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: AA27 BBAA

so did you think that combination of liquor would result in a good night for you?
Old 06-20-10, 10:01 PM   #21
JTR
Jack The Ripper

^^ I literally drank a quarter of a 750 ML jamaican appleton rum mixed with fruit punch. Then I had a guiness, then I took a few swigs of my friends southern comfort and then peach shnaps. Up until then I was perfectly fine for the rest of the time until about an hour later my friend pulled the absinth out that was mixed with apple cider and I chugged what must have been the same amount of 4-7 shots. Thats when I puked for the rest of the night, until then I was fine

I went to sleep at 3am and woke up at 9am and had to bike to work and then threw up more in the bathroom there LOL
Old 06-21-10, 11:14 AM   #22
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 3AF6 0673

probably woulda been cool if you skipped the guiness and cider lol
Old 06-21-10, 01:44 PM   #23
JTR
Jack The Ripper

ya the absinth is what did me a number on me. Never tried it again since then, never had before.
Old 06-21-10, 01:50 PM   #24
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 3AF6 0673

lol there's a special way to prep that drink otherwise it's just a KO and a sore throat in a bottle lol
Old 06-24-10, 11:37 AM   #25
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E922 2D4B

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Yo not even just that they talk shit over facebook saying shit like "I kicked your ass Josh Farnsworth you little bitch" (even though they were 4 of them and I had to hold my bag with my work clothes in one hand and fight back with the other while my hood was being pulled over my head [cuz they're hockey player fags] and couldn't even drop me or give me a scratch or bruise and I got away away but nut-shutting one and I had already elbowed the first guy in the face who suckered me first outta nowhere when asking me if "i was the guy who said something back there" while pointing in the opposite direction I was walking from lollll) and then I say ok fuck facebook come to RHS right now at the track field (was 9pm) and fight me and he didnt was like "fuck you pussy" and would just keep sayin it but never agreed to meet me lol

These kids were notorious for randomly ganging up 5-2 4-1 etcc on younger, smaller kids at parties for no reason and beating them up. My friends caught them while doing this to some really nice kid who wouldn't hurt a fly cuz apparently he "stole their weed". My friends destroyed them when they caught it happening. Only 2 of them who jumped me were there though with another 1 of their friends. Then my other friends saw them at a bar and challenged them to a fight and they were too scared to go outside and were like "yo morgan we don't want any trouble man we're cool with you we don't want to fight"

hate those types of people it was a night that should I never have had the pleasure of knowing they were too scared to fight me and got whooped by my homies, would have scarred me cuz i'd spend a long time which I did for months with rage in my heart wanting some sort of revenge.

Glad I got it though

tl; dr
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-10, 05:54 AM   #26
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3103 24DA

You know those days when.....

Your still writing long ass novels on a dead rap forum?
Old 07-08-10, 10:05 AM   #27
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 8F00 4627

I can't say I do know those days to be honest

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-10, 05:54 PM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: 6881 5420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
You know those days when.....

Your still writing long ass novels on a dead rap forum?

lol ya nose is bigger then mine! hoooooooly shit

Last edited by JTR : 07-09-10 at 06:03 PM.