RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-07, 03:40 PM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
You know those days when...

IP: 1C46 A9B3

you drink Absinth, Peach Shcnappes, Rum, Southern Comfort, and Guiness beer all in the same night one after the other. Then you violently puke your guts out for the whole night. Then you have to wake up and go to work for the whole day the next day. It ends up being one of the bussiest nights the resteraunt has seen all year. Then one of the barmaids comes cussing out the 14 year old dishwasher cuz he made one comment about her leaving the glasses on the counter instead of putting them in the rack. So you tell her to shut her fucking mouth, be polite to her coworkers, and do her job properly next time. So she cusses you out also. Then you go to withdraw money for the cab home but your debit card isn't working cuz there's a problem a the bank. So you have to take the 50 minute walk home instead that night. No you're walking home at 2am tired, sick, hungover, and in a very fucking bad mood. Then the cherry on the cake, lo and behold you get jumped by 4 random drunk dudes bigger then you who you've never seen before in your life all because they mistook you for being someone else (I think). You get cheapshots to the face, start throwing back, his 3 friends jump in, now you're head is bent over and you're throwing in random directions hoping you're hitting something. You start to realise fuck it i'm not doing good here lets just run away. So you run away, get chased but outrun them cuz you do a lot of jogging. And as you run off they're yelling shit at you like "ya that's right, run away pussy" so you yell back "next time fight one on one and i'll knock you out you hit like girls you fucking bitches." So you see a cop car further up the streat and wave it over, tell them to go look for 4 random drunk dudes. They convince you not to press charges cuz they don't wanna have to do more work, plus they'd make more money giving out tickets so they tell you everything to convince you not to press charges and you listen to what they say cuz you're hungover and lost from the adrenaline in your body and you just wanna go home and sleep. Then it's only the next day when you wake up with a clear head and realise you could have sued them, and made yourself a few thousand dollars. And now you're VERY, VERY PISSED. Ya, that was my day.

Btw, not a single bruise, not a single scratch, and the only pain I have is if I push down on the back of my jaw really hard with my finger. I couldn't tell if they were slapping me or punching me. I think my sister could have done a better job. Fkn pussies.

And the worst part is I don't know them and will prolly never see them again in my life otherwise I could just hop in the car with my crew and handle it.

Wtv, I guess i'll just go by the old saying: Get punched, get up, get over it.

Last edited by Jack The Rippa : 04-01-07 at 04:22 PM.
Old 04-01-07, 03:58 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: A02F 11C6

Sounds like a nice day
Old 04-01-07, 04:16 PM   #3
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 2F7D CC43

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo. I couldn't help but laugh. That sucks though.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 04:18 PM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Man.. I laughed about it too yesterday. It was either laugh it off or break something.. actually I did both btw..
Old 04-01-07, 04:21 PM   #5
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 2F7D CC43

Yea, shit like that is funny AFTER it happens. At the time it's fuckin annoyin 'n shit.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 04:26 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Nah.. I was more pissed off yesterday, but still found some humour in it and laughed. Today though im just fkn pissed cuz I coulda sued them and im broke and need money and it woulda been easyyy cash
Old 04-01-07, 07:20 PM   #7
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Sounds like a nice day

LOL.. ya, sure was
Old 04-01-07, 07:24 PM   #8
Pure Knowledge
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 04DB 79A0

You didn't even stab a hooker? What a noob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
this is problay the least helpful website i've ever been too
Old 04-01-07, 07:31 PM   #9
GESTURES
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: F0ED 56CC

WOW JUST WOW! lol
Send a message via AIM to GESTURES   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 10:42 PM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

FUCKING WOW. Lmao, I know.
Old 04-01-07, 10:44 PM   #11
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Im just glad my pretty face didn't get busted up otherwise there would be hell to pay
Old 04-01-07, 11:13 PM   #12
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: D0A9 C251

No, but I do know those days where you race drunk chicks in a taco bell parking lot in a circle while you are on a bicycle...and you win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 06-19-10, 10:08 AM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: 689D 44A1

it ended up the kids went to my highschool in a grade higher, I didnt know them, they didnt know me at first but found out who i was after jumping me and dissed me on facebook letting me know who they were, bad idea..... My friends saw a couple of em at a party and smashed them and their ride. Other 2 friends saw the other half of them and challenged them and they were too scared. I called out one of them too on facebook when they originally talked trash to meet me at the school at night but they were too pussy

that's the follow up
Old 06-19-10, 11:05 AM   #14
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
IP: A1C8 766F

You get cheapshots to the face, start throwing back, his 3 friends jump in, now you're head is bent over and you're throwing in random directions hoping you're hitting something. You start to realise fuck it i'm not doing good here lets just run away. So you run away, get chased but outrun them cuz you do a lot of jogging.

Btw, not a single bruise, not a single scratch, and the only pain I have is if I push down on the back of my jaw really hard with my finger. I couldn't tell if they were slapping me or punching me. I think my sister could have done a better job. Fkn pussies.

Yaaaap
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-10, 12:00 PM   #15
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: BD2F 2D9F

Welcome to Montreal
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote