RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-09, 09:40 PM   #1
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
This may be his third or fourth best album. I think it's better then Encore and Infinite. I think it's even with The Eminem Show, but Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP are both better.

You're a fucking retard.

If you honestly think Relapse is better than Infinite you deserve to be shot in the knee, pee'd in your eye, gouge out your eye houston-style, get your eye shoved down your fucking throat, and then chris browned to death by chris brown himself until you die. And then I hope worms attack your dead rotten disgusting corpse and eat whatever pathetic piece of human skin is still on your body. They will take a shit and it will feed the grass, the problem is your dead-body-shit is so fucking revolting the grass will literally catch on fire, and cause another chain of california fires, hopefully burning down your families house.

Lumping Encore with Infinite is like lumping a spoon with God, Shut the fuck up.

Relapse is better than Encore, but it's not anywhere near the same state as his main 3 albums as well as Infinite. And don't even dare down talk Eminem Show which is his most mature album to date, it's leagues ahead of Relapse.

Idiot.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-13-09, 12:33 AM   #2
lyricalflowz
New Jack

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
You're a fucking retard.

If you honestly think Relapse is better than Infinite you deserve to be shot in the knee, pee'd in your eye, gouge out your eye houston-style, get your eye shoved down your fucking throat, and then chris browned to death by chris brown himself until you die. And then I hope worms attack your dead rotten disgusting corpse and eat whatever pathetic piece of human skin is still on your body. They will take a shit and it will feed the grass, the problem is your dead-body-shit is so fucking revolting the grass will literally catch on fire, and cause another chain of california fires, hopefully burning down your families house.

Lumping Encore with Infinite is like lumping a spoon with God, Shut the fuck up.

Relapse is better than Encore, but it's not anywhere near the same state as his main 3 albums as well as Infinite. And don't even dare down talk Eminem Show which is his most mature album to date, it's leagues ahead of Relapse.

Idiot.

No need to be a dick about it. It's just my opinion and I find Relapse more enjoyable to listen to. His flow sounds the same on every track on Infinite and on Relapse every song has a different flow and the lyrics are still on point at all times.

In my opinion Eminem tried too hard to flow like Nas on that Infinite, and though it was a very good album, I still say Relapse > Infinite. I didn't care much for Encore but I think it was better than what most people give it credit for, but it's easily his worst album. And I agree SSLP, MMLP, and The Eminem Show were his best albums.