RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Tag Team Tournament
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-05, 02:00 PM   #1
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
Rules

IP: E09E F175

How It Will Run
This is a single elimination tournament. This means that if your team loses you are out and have no chance of winning any prizes. It is starting out with 16 teams. Only one will be victorious. Who's the best team on the site? We'll know at the end of the tournament. Goodluck and may the best team's win.

Due Dates
Battles go up Sunday night.
Check-In's due Thursday night.
Verses due Friday night.
Votes due Sunday night.

Battle Rules

- Battles can be from 20 - 60 Lines each team. Each team member must drop at least 10 lines each. One can do 10 and the other 20 but make sure you guys agree on the line limit with your opponents. This will be done in the check-in.
- No Bitching and/or Swaying will be tolerated. If I see this happening I will delete your posts and if it continues DQ your team.
- No Biting will be tolerated. Anyone caught biting will be DQ'd and banned from the site.
- Recycling will be allowed but I encourage everyone not to. Keep your concepts fresh. Recycling only makes yourself look weak and weak doesn't win battles.
- Do not freepost. Same as bitching/swaying. I will delete the posts and if it continues DQ your team.
- Do not ghostwrite. No ghostwriting for your teammate. If they cant show just let me know and I'll contact the opponents. They will choose one of their teammates to go 1 on 1 with you so its a fair battle.
- If I see hate votes/dickrides I will be sure to DQ the vote and if it continues DQ the person voting and his team.
- No feeding. Period! If I see you feeding I will DQ your team.
- Just follow these rules and have fun. Goodluck!

Voting

Each team must vote on 4 battles each. Thats two votes a person. Make a post in the battle with your 4 links. As the rounds progress the battles will decrease so just vote on as many as possible. Each link you are missing I will deduct two votes in your battle. And yes I WILL enforce this rule.

Crhyme Sindicate

Last edited by L.I. : 10-16-05 at 10:16 PM.
Send a message via AIM to L.I.