RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Tag Team Tournament
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-05, 12:24 PM   #1
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
Tag Team Tourney

IP: FD57 6BB0

Okay let me be the first to welcome you to the anticipated RV Tag Team Tournament! I'm your mod, L.I. and I'll be here to make sure all goes smoothly. Let's make this the best tourney RV's ever seen. That means dropping your best and NOT NO SHOWING! Wait? Whats that you ask?! Why should you want to do this? Maybe you just want some e-respect.. or maybe your in it for fun. Either way if you and your partner win this tourney you will be awarded with prizes. And yes you will get prizes! I'm working on getting more but so far Mixchamp.com is the only one I made contact with. They were very generous and agreed to a free mixtape to each of the champions. If you havent been to mixchamp.com be sure to check it out. Now onto the information..

Sign ups are currently open so be sure to go sign up if you havent. I will be accepting the first 32 teams. If some of those teams are inactive newbies i will be sure to let the active heads in before them.

This tourney is a text battling tourney so dont sign up if you cant text battle. I don't need helping moderating so don't ask. If you have idea's for prizes and where I can get some sponsors PM me.

Other than that have fun and show up your best. Pz

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.