RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this b!tch?
$pittin Quik 3 100.00%
BombZ 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-03, 11:55 PM   #1
BombZ
Mass Apeal

BombZ vs. $pittin~ Quik

IP: E4BF 8CD8

10-15 Lines
No D/R Votes
No BS Votes

I'll spit first, don't matta

Old 06-23-03, 12:04 AM   #2
$pittin~Quik
BANNED FOR LIFE

IP: 8BFB B920

check in................................................ .....................good luck man.......................................
Send a message via AIM to $pittin~Quik  
Old 06-23-03, 12:19 AM   #3
IllestKilla
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP: 4577 CD9A

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=60107

yo it's an aight battle
but check it out
i'll vote on this shit when ya'll done
Send a message via AIM to IllestKilla  
Old 06-23-03, 12:26 AM   #4
BombZ
Mass Apeal

Word of advice, you aint winnin' this shit if ya' decide to spit quickly// time and patience is needed if ya' wanna win strictly//
Winning isn't ya' option, you can `choke` or slip-free//
I can win or *annihilate* you, but don't tempt me//
Complex is my style, but this file will be deleted simply//
Ima break it to ya' gently cuz ya' new so don't make me call a penalty//
Facin' off against BombZ will abuse you mentally//
I just hope you're ready to get fuq'd up Theoretically//
Before this fuqin battle, I bet you thought you were all that, but you'll never be "dope" even if you were addicted to ``crack``//
Lil niggahs don't get slack, just attacked, so ya' know neva' to get up when I place you *ONCE* on the matt//
Come on dawg, this is a miss-match// cuz he ran out into this gun war using a single batt?//
Spittin' quickly is about to run straight out of `loogies`// this is a big-boyz fight, you don't belong cuz yur a rookie//
This quick spitta is about to cough up his last spit, cuz he tried on pants (challenging me) that don't fuqin' fit!//

-BombZ

Old 06-23-03, 12:39 AM   #5
$pittin~Quik
BANNED FOR LIFE

Picks up mic

..::WARM-UP::..

Peel-Them-Steez..i'll 'Liquidize the Heat' so you can at least Spilll-Degreez//
Distill-the-Weak..you could 'Shoot ya RB Wreckord' n still couldnt [/b]Kill-MC'S[/b]//
your a newbie how you gonna Come-to-V.S.-Me..my lyrics are 'Fat'(phat) like a Pun-Whole-Verse-Be//

..::MURDA::..

Run-Hurt-B..you got a Grenade Avyso u can be Among 'Real' Lyrikal War Ambassady//
its like my 'Punches are Reignin' the way im Spillin-Infinite-Blows//
to Newbies im Still-Invincible..hold a 'Gun to ya Head' n still couldnt be Killin-Innocent-Souls//
your wack, if ya died..you wouldnt Give-up-tha-Fame..i'll rip thru ya 'Insides' till ya Spit-up-ya-Veins-
you could be Housin on 'Top of BOMBZ' n still couldnt Live-up-ta-ya-Name//

..::FLATLINE::..

The Nail is in the coffin with this Benzino "look-a-like"
dont hate me Bombz because i "took-the-life" of the kid who can only gain victory in a "rookie-fight"//

throws mic 2 Bombz...Im out kid..........didnt need 14 linez to beat u..................
Old 06-23-03, 12:49 AM   #6
Flip

IP: 12A4 7F12

vote-spittin

better punches wordplay and flow......dope shit spittin.....bombz had a ill verse but just came short..............-1-

Old 06-23-03, 12:49 AM   #7
BombZ
Mass Apeal

Good one dawg, lets get this runnin' thou'
LETS GET SOME VOTES!!!!!!

-BombZ

Old 06-23-03, 12:50 AM   #8
HellRaizor

IP: DEBF A39D

aight looks like im the first vote in this bitch, i gotta give it to SQ the closer really did it for this battle i mean the other cats drop was real nice but i fel SQ's drop more and it sounded like you got some shit on ya chest anyway

vote-SQ -1-

Old 06-23-03, 12:50 AM   #9
$pittin~Quik
BANNED FOR LIFE

u had a nice verse to dawg....good shit keep it comin....aight yall uppin on votez............................................. .............................
Old 06-23-03, 12:53 AM   #10
tstreetz

IP: 1B84 9698

IT HAS TO BE SPITTIN QUICK HIS SHIT WUZ SERIOUS GOOD SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-23-03, 02:37 AM   #11
Lyrik@L $tyleZ

vote goes to SPittin Quik that nigga is nice as shit what happend to him anyhow............................................ .......................................

Old 06-23-03, 02:45 AM   #12
ESP

IP: 40B2 9385

I'm all for SPITTIN' QUIK. He's got the same style as what I usually use.

It was a thrashin' in my eyes, but yeah. Can't vote, but I'm still for SPITTIN' QUIK.

Nice shit ya'll, keep it up both.

Old 06-23-03, 02:50 AM   #13
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

From: if i told you i would have to kill your whole family, even tha family's dog
IP: 831E E4B9

sq got this' it's obvious why............................................... .................................................. ...............
Send a message via AIM to InStIgAt0r  
Old 06-23-03, 08:48 AM   #14
Tha_Rhymer
BANNED For Cheating

IP: 9D90 9FC9

vote spittin quik
.................................................. .................................................. .......

Old 06-26-03, 10:52 PM   #15
BombZ
Mass Apeal

IP: 660E 142E

okay lets end this so i can loose but i need this battle closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................. ...........................

-BombZ