RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-09, 02:13 PM   #31
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9FD0 5E43

^^
thats fuckin retarded, i swear to make the things i say sound the way i want them to sound, i can not swear much easier than him not being gay. he's got more going against him because he can't get over his sin of being gay, and if i actually thought that every sin was truely equal in God's eyes and that "trueth" mattered, i'd easily stop lying and doing other little sins so i can equally get away with doin crazy shit, like fuckin hookers and doin drugs and murdering millions of people. what the sin is matters more in my world than how many you commit. u lie to me or kill me, thats a difference bigger than fuckin anything, so i dont know what you're talkin about

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-09, 02:17 PM   #32
M&rk

i dont look at it like good deads matter(in respect to that being the way to heaven), i'm just saying what sins u do matter more than others in reality. and pride isn't a bad thing always, u can have pride in anything, and if that thing u are proud of is a good thing, it can make u care more for it and work towards making something good. w/e

my reverbnation.com page

Last edited by Mark Schafer : 10-18-09 at 02:25 PM.
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-09, 04:30 PM   #33
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

Yes some things are worst to do than anything else. Here are the 7 things that God hates. Stated in Proverbs 6:16-19.

1. Pride
2. A Liar
3. Hands that shed innocent blood.
4. An Heart That Deviseth Wicked Imaginations

Some people just try to think of ways to beat the system or cheat other people. There are so many scams out there today. Also, America is full of "inventors of evil things". If you can imagine it, it's possible.

5. Feet That Be Swift In Running To Mischief

People that just love causing trouble.

6. A False Witness That Speaketh Lies

False Teacher's.

7. He That Soweth Discord Among The Brethren

These are trouble makers inside the church, gossips, backbiters, etc...

Those are the7 things that GOd hates more than anything else. Notice he didn't mention homosexuals. Okay I'm done with this thread bro.

Pride is the first thing God says he hates. So that must mean something. It says in the Bible only be Proud of God. So sure you can be proud about whatever you want bro. Just letting you know the Bible said you "should" only be Proud of God. And the thing with sin is.. here.. Who does God love more? Someone that stole or someone that killed? Will he love someone more because he just stole something? Or stole someones life? He will be disseminated equally. Why? Because you both sinned. A sin is a sin. But of course you'd rather steal than kill someone. But in God eyes, a sin is a sin. God's way of thinking is different from ours. Remember, God is a way higher being. We can think, why are you letting so many people suffer God!! If we were him, we'd do things differently by just letting everyone go to Heaven maybe. But God is smarter than that and any of us. A sin is a sin. No matter what in God's Eyes. Ok I'm done with this thread.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-09, 04:57 PM   #34
M&rk

but if you are gay, u are gay 24/7, so u are sinning 24/7. so you could only compare that with lying if u are lying 24/7 and even if u are doing that u have to take a breathe where u wouldn't be able to lie, so that would be actually be less sinning than living a homosexual life style. i guess i'm just a gay basher sorry.
i get that sin is sin cuz if u aren't walkin with God and relating every decision with the bible u are capable of making any terrible decision

my reverbnation.com page