RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-09, 12:40 PM   #301
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 9179 421F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
again, you dumb fat skank

n yeah, i did say i like women who aren't bone and skin...fuck you twist anything around....and if i wanted to fuck a FAT HO? i'd of called you by now, n dont think i still dont got ya number.

there's not one picture on my computer of my women with her arms around my neck, NOR is there one where's she's taller

so keep poppin oxy's and smacking your son, cuz your still a nobody

rofl@u frontin like u didnt have a pic on msn with u n ur man with her arm around your neck n she was at LEAST as tall as u and bigger.now of course u have me blocked so i cant see that shit it was only up for like a day.

n rofl@oxy's ive never taken that shit in my life

u on the other hand get drunk while u're watchin ur 7month old.u are irresponsible n ur baby mom already has a major prob with u bein a fuckin drunk n gettin high.

u've told me PLENTLY of times on msn u were home with ur daughter and u had to run to give her a bottle n u were piss drunk PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont make me go take a screenshot of the msn convo

u were also beggin me for my number and u were scared to give me urs cuz of ur gf rofl

so go ahead u can holler anytime cuz i'll put u in check over the phone too faggot
i can get any of yalls number and address anytime i feel like it hollllller
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 12:45 PM   #302
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C019 9845

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl@u frontin like u didnt have a pic on msn with u n ur man with her arm around your neck n she was at LEAST as tall as u and bigger.now of course u have me blocked so i cant see that shit it was only up for like a day.

n rofl@oxy's ive never taken that shit in my life

u on the other hand get drunk while u're watchin ur 7month old.u are irresponsible n ur baby mom already has a major prob with u bein a fuckin drunk n gettin high.

u've told me PLENTLY of times on msn u were home with ur daughter and u had to run to give her a bottle n u were piss drunk PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont make me go take a screenshot of the msn convo

u were also beggin me for my number and u were scared to give me urs cuz of ur gf rofl

so go ahead u can holler anytime cuz i'll put u in check over the phone too faggot
i can get any of yalls number and address anytime i feel like it hollllller

rofl are you getting me and you mixed up??

i'm pretty sure that your husband gets high and drinks

i know i dont get high, ever....i'm pretty postive you can look up anything i've written and it'll prove that i've never been high, cuz i dotn do drugs, you fucking moron

you just keep mixing me and your lifestories up huh??

i dont care what the fuck you think, or say, cuz its always some twisted bullshit

and yes you do and are addicted to pills, you and baph talked about how your back always hurts but if you try to stop taking them that you get all freaked out

lol @ you fronting about some pictures, hahahaha 'yeah you two are the same height' are you blind as fuck? the pictures on msn that we are 'the same height' is the ones i'm kissing her, so OBVIOUSLY my head is gonna be in the same proximity of her's...that and mini pic's on msn are only 2x2's

fuck your whack

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 03-25-09, 12:57 PM   #303
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

its fuckin w/e like i pay attention to what u are sayin...u were piss drunk when ur man went out of town for 3 days n u were talkin to me online everynite.u'd bottle feed ur baby piss drunk. no wonder u dont see anything wrong with "joking" about 3some's with minors.

secondly,i was talkin to nos about xanax not oxy n xanax is not a painkiller u fuckin moron.all u were doin is nutsuckin ellen

go head post up this "kissing" pic n prove me wrong that her arms aint bigger then urs rofl n she aint ur height
Old 03-25-09, 01:18 PM   #304
Cola
Pushin it....

i will as soon as you post up those pics of your job your promised all of us

cuz it aint hard to take a picture of a computer and a desk with some papers

Old 03-25-09, 01:21 PM   #305
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

rofl@u bargaining...i've taken 3 pics for u already darling.but if it makes u feel better tomorrow i'll take some pics with rapverse on the comp screen with my name logged in will that help u sleep at nite?

rofl@being ashamed to post up pics of ur manly chick
Old 03-25-09, 01:23 PM   #306
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
there are plenty of universities that offer a law program,that doesnt they are any good

u of t has the best lawschool n it's not the same cost as an undergrad degree u fuckin moron. its close to 30k per year

BUT WTF WOULD U KNOW ABOUT THAT WHEN U'RE TAKIN FUCKIN COOKIN CLASSES AT SOME COMMUNITY COLLEGE RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLL

and since you are making inquiries into my life, i am considering transferring to osgoode hall so i can take the joint program with NYU,go to NY for an extra year and get my J.D. in NY state and get my L.L.B. in Ontario at the same time....oh believe me when i pass the bar i'll be makin a lotta money

u on the other hand live off of daddy,go to community college for "cullanary arts" rofl

so when i go with my firm to the restaurant where u wash dishes n chop onions,u can serve me like the little bitch that u are rofl

btw,here u are jumpin off the balcony off your shitty apt...rofl@u tryna committ suicide...i would probably be on the verge of it too if i looked like u

Lasalle College? It's a private college lmao, look it up

Like i've already explained, there are no such things as community college in Quebec, I don't even know what that is

In Quebec, we graduate highschool after grade 11, not grade 12. Then we do college for 2 years, THEN we go to university. College and University are two completely different things, College is a preperation for University over here. Do you get it yet? There's possibly community universities, I don't really know about that nor do I care cuz i'm not focussing on University right now im focussing on college.

So once again good job proving how ignorant you are. There are no community colleges in Montreal, colleges are just colleges. And i'm going to a private, more expensive one that offers a better education.

I'm studying to become a chef so I can open my own restaurant cuz im balling like that

nice fake personals, just like your old text battles huh?

Like I said, all your info and disses are so off target they just can't affect me lmao

And that's not my apartment, and that's called Parkour, it's free running, you wouldn't know bout that since your weight restricts you from any physical activities
Old 03-25-09, 02:23 PM   #307
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
rofl@u bargaining...i've taken 3 pics for u already darling.but if it makes u feel better tomorrow i'll take some pics with rapverse on the comp screen with my name logged in will that help u sleep at nite?

rofl@being ashamed to post up pics of ur manly chick

yep, i'm ashamed, thats why you aint your internet lover keep posting up pictures of me and my family

only person who should be ashamed is your pill poppin fat ass

Old 03-25-09, 05:50 PM   #308
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: C28F 18A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
Don't lie, inside you're squirming with joy and excitement that you're about to hold in your hands one of my undies. You love it

Rofl @ you picturing other dudes fondling with your underwear..

if thats not homo then idk what is..
Old 03-25-09, 06:04 PM   #309
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

^Stop denying it. My undies take you higher than you've been before.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 06:20 PM   #310
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

^^stop trying to send me your underwear currycake.
Old 03-25-09, 06:22 PM   #311
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 161A F505

Be one with the undie.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 06:31 PM   #312
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
Be one with the undie.

come out the closet already spul..
Old 03-25-09, 06:48 PM   #313
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: E85A CDD0

and on and on and on

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 03-25-09, 06:50 PM   #314
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
yep, i'm ashamed, thats why you aint your internet lover keep posting up pictures of me and my family

only person who should be ashamed is your pill poppin fat ass

dude,u're ugly as fuck...ur bitch is scary lookin...

u'd be runnin to post up the pic if her arm wasnt bigger then yours...i guarantee ur bitch weighs more then me...plus she's ugly....plus she's screwin her boss...plus u insecure as fuck

want the msn convo where u say how average u are rofl

n how u dont know why she is with u

rofl pathetic insecure lil bitch...
Old 03-25-09, 06:55 PM   #315
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Lasalle College? It's a private college lmao, look it up

Like i've already explained, there are no such things as community college in Quebec, I don't even know what that is

In Quebec, we graduate highschool after grade 11, not grade 12. Then we do college for 2 years, THEN we go to university. College and University are two completely different things, College is a preperation for University over here. Do you get it yet? There's possibly community universities, I don't really know about that nor do I care cuz i'm not focussing on University right now im focussing on college.

So once again good job proving how ignorant you are. There are no community colleges in Montreal, colleges are just colleges. And i'm going to a private, more expensive one that offers a better education.

I'm studying to become a chef so I can open my own restaurant cuz im balling like that

nice fake personals, just like your old text battles huh?

Like I said, all your info and disses are so off target they just can't affect me lmao

And that's not my apartment, and that's called Parkour, it's free running, you wouldn't know bout that since your weight restricts you from any physical activities

u also said in ur post that "colleges" over there have law programs...dude,u need a UNIVERSITY DEGREE with real good grades AND you have to do well on your LSAT to get into any lawschool,let alone the best one in the country...n u talkin bout some fuckin college that u have to go to BEFORE u even do ur undergrad at a university?
RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLL

fuck outta here