RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-06, 09:44 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
What You Need To Know

IP: FE9D 4EAA

Aight ima be on 8 mile "dissing myself" trip here...purely coz Q thinks he knows the facts on me = pure garbage...

1. My girl didn't leave me...I left her because i found a text on her phone asking to be "more than jus friends" wit another guy and he knocked her back...but trust was broken so it was best for us that i call it a day (bad environment for my boy)

2. Ye my son don't live with me...but i keep in regular contact with him...and have him on weekends (this weekend being a bank holiday i spend more father son time together) something Q is prolly envious of because even though i don't live with my son...i'm probabloy a better dad then his ever was...AND...i'm friends now wit my ex...

3. As for my drinking...lol...again drinking to mask the pain...bro i've been sober for 2 weeks...i only go out to enjoy myself...i ain't sittin @ home wit a can in my hand crying myself to sleep like you would want to think...it's called a social life...get one...

4. My dad...rich...please...he runs a business but we ain't no fucking "Virgin" or "Microsoft" again assumptions Q...oh the Porsche...lol...ye EVERY PORSCHE owner is rich though...lol...again jealousy Q my old man is achieving shit whats yours doing?

5. As for the mental issues...lol thats jus me...where i grew up you had to be suspicious of everyone you saw...and ye i'm still like that why wouldn't i be?...seriously...

the actual discussion was "do you ever get the feeling that no matter where you go people look like they wanna fight ya? coz i get that quite a bit"

^ oh no section me hahahaha

stuff he forgot to mention

Girl threatened to take me to CSA...which i told Q about...and he listened < having a bad day that day BUT shit's sorted now...

erm...what else

i unno Q...fill in the gaps please

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 09:47 AM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

tsk tsk tsk

You missed the boat completely...and, this pathetic thread proves it.

You have thread-torrets bruh...

Click the X in the corner.

<-----Doesn't care anything about you. The point is, you are obsessed over me and I was playing devil's advocate.

WTF @ you thinking this is anything more than your lunacy?

PS...lol @ you thinkin I'm concerned about your father...Far from it...What he has, or DOESN'T have, doesn't concern me...

I could give a shit what my Father does or doesn't...it doesn't concern me

Imma grown man who has to do his own thing...So, you can forget about this "Q is jealous" shit...jealous of what

What someone else has has NOTHING to do with me.

yikes
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 09:56 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
tsk tsk tsk

You missed the boat completely...and, this pathetic thread proves it.

You have thread-torrets bruh...

Click the X in the corner.

<-----Doesn't care anything about you. The point is, you are obsessed over me and I was playing devil's advocate.

WTF @ you thinking this is anything more than your lunacy?

PS...lol @ you thinkin I'm concerned about your father...Far from it...What he has, or DOESN'T have, doesn't concern me...

I could give a shit what my Father does or doesn't...it doesn't concern me

Imma grown man who has to do his own thing...So, you can forget about this "Q is jealous" shit...jealous of what

What someone else has has NOTHING to do with me.

yikes

if you don't care why'd you post?...oh and as you didn't mention anything else...i guess i covered everything...so you can say what you want or what you "think" you know...but everything RIGHT here covers that

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 10:03 AM   #4
Tha Q.
OYD

^^^I posted to prove a point...And, that you do that shit when it's not needed...

WHy do people beef on RV? Cuz, they do exactly what you do..Make posts based on conversations that are completely unrelated to RV.

If I have a convo with someone on AIM, that's not RV. So, why come on RV and make wild accusations?

I think you are a deadbeat dad.

^^See...like that.

So, I can make a thread "exposing" why your son will grow up fucked up.
Old 05-26-06, 10:09 AM   #5
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
^^^I posted to prove a point...And, that you do that shit when it's not needed...

WHy do people beef on RV? Cuz, they do exactly what you do..Make posts based on conversations that are completely unrelated to RV.

If I have a convo with someone on AIM, that's not RV. So, why come on RV and make wild accusations?

I think you are a deadbeat dad.

^^See...like that.

So, I can make a thread "exposing" why your son will grow up fucked up.

Hows that exposure?...hahahahaha...aight aight...i'll tell you what if you're still here in 16 years...and that's highly likely i'll let you know if my sons fucked up or not...hows that sound?...bwahaha seriously man i'm rolling here...you're so fucking dumb it's unbelievable...you don't know my parenting skills so you can't call me a deadbeat dad when i'm in my own place and i still see my son and you ain't no old gypsy woman so you can't tell ALL of us how my boy will turn out...hahahaha

like to see you try though

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 05-26-06, 10:12 AM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

What's sad is, I'm the hilight of your day.

<----Is putting you on Ignore from this moment on Mad Dog. Why? Because you are unimportant to me, unlike I am to you. So, you can make 100 threads a day making wild accusations. I won't care. Feel better when a board full of haters pat you on the back for "humiliating the "fag". Again, this is the hilight of your life.

I can no longer see what you post.

Have fun you dickless deadbeat bad.

Old 05-26-06, 10:22 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
What's sad is, I'm the hilight of your day.

<----Is putting you on Ignore from this moment on Mad Dog. Why? Because you are unimportant to me, unlike I am to you. So, you can make 100 threads a day making wild accusations. I won't care. Feel better when a board full of haters pat you on the back for "humiliating the "fag". Again, this is the hilight of your life.

I can no longer see what you post.

Have fun you dickless deadbeat bad.

he says that but he'll STILL click the link to see what i said then pretend he never saw it...

have a nice day Q...i hope you prove me wrong with some ID soon!

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 05-26-06, 01:02 PM   #8
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

lmao how cute ya'll have ur own thread 2gether
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 06:43 PM   #9
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 2029 97B3

lmao mad dog is mad gay hahahaha
Old 06-01-06, 04:35 AM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 43C4 2CD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
lmao mad dog is mad gay hahahaha

^ what was that trying to achieve?

my word AND you upped this thread...

i mean really...

ECKO-O-O-o-o

save it for when i drop my verse...coz you're doing yourself no favours

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB