RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-08, 12:50 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
ok guys.. heres the real thread. RIP terumoto

IP: 8FE0 5A0F

i just had a moment of esp or something. i hadnt seen teru in about a week on msn, and i thought he must have gone down south to see angela.. so i thought id make a joke thread before he came back..

my god, i had no idea that what i was saying had any truth..

ive just finished reading the condolances and everything on his girlfriends myspace, he has actually passed away.

personally, im gonna write a song for johnno, im still trying to figure out how it happened, but ill get back to you guys.. im NOT going to publish his girlfriend myspace addy out of respect to her, this is NOT a joke.. his funural was only days ago.

fuck the skeptisism, show some respect guys.
Old 05-02-08, 12:51 AM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2998 9024

Rest in peace. Good die young!!
Old 05-02-08, 12:52 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
IP: 8FE0 5A0F

to those, blessed to have known JONO
Current mood: sad
Category: Life

I would like to say that first of all, my blogs are poorly written, i dont put time and effort into the wording or grammar, but what i write comes straight from my heart, and is presented raw on the page.

For all those people who were priviliged enough to have known Jonathan Nigro throughout his life we should all consider ourselves lucky.

There is no point sitting around wondering why jono took the path he did with his life, nor should we speculate as to why he did. what we should be doing is celebrating and remembering the life that Jono led, and the times that life touched ours.

I was present at the funeral today, and just too see such a vast number of people there, touched me, and im sure it touched Jono up in heaven too as he watched on.

I have many fond memories of jono, but the best memory of all, that will stay with me till the day i leave this earth was his unrelenting help and tutorage for me in creating a gift for my (now ex) gfs and mine 1 yr anniversary. As we all know, Jono was incredibally musically inclined, he was gifted to a point i couldnt understand, but knew i wanted to try. He gave up the better part of about 10 months helping me write the lyrics, and helping me understand how to actually record the song. majority of weeks i ended up back at his house more than once working on it (and also jus mucking around like idiots lol). That gift, when finally produced proved to be one of the greatest things ive ever done, and i attribute it to Jono, not only did he affect my life, but my gfs, i couldnt thank him enough for how he helped me in that regards.

We all know he loved Sara with MORE than all his heart, he would never stop talking about her, which was another reason we bonded so well, as i had been with my gf for many years too, and on more than one occasion Jono proved to be a vital life line when i was having gf troubles. too me, he was more than a friend, he was more like a brother, i could entrust in him really private things, in which he would always offer a very mature response, and would always offer philosophical avenues of argument which to this day continue to amaze me.

I remember back to biology days when him me and matteo used to do stupid things, and only id get busted by Mr. Hattenward (hatz) bcuz he knew i was a loudmouth, or the way jono used to always sneak a PSP into class, he was the first one to introduce me to this contraption.

we shared many occasions together, formals, both year 10 and 12, meriden deb ball, my 15th through to 18th birthdays and every time, without fail, he proved the fun loving hilarious friend i had always known.

THESE ARE THE THINGS I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT HIM!! they will never be replaced by his recent actions.

jono was a loving, caring, fun, funny happy guy, he was the kind of person i knew from the very start was my kind of friend.

as i sit here listenin to the CD that we got given at the funeral (track 2) i still find myself struggling to believe that this has actually happened, that i will never get a chance to speak to him again, to hear one of his stupid jokes (which never failed to make me laugh and get me in trouble lol).

to end off this blog, i would like to thank Matteo, Toby and Sara for giving eulogies at the funeral, i was sittin in the chapel nodding along with every word you all spoke about him, words full of truth.

and while i feel this was hard on me and his other close mates, my heart goes out to Sara, Jono couldn't have been luckier to have found you, and you him...i never believed in soulmates before i met you 2, and i would like to thank you for giving him 5 of the best years of both your lives. I am glad to see your being strong, which once again stands as a testament to your character.

To the family, i offer nothing but heart felt condolences and my deepest of sympathies as i cannot even begin to understand your loss...and i only hope that in time you can turn grief into memories of a beautiful wonderous life which, while it only prospered for 19 years, prospered none the less. Your son/brother was one of those people, who no matter what he was doing, or who it was with, touched peoples lives in an unforgettable way, and i would like to congratulate you on this achievment, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of his life.

to wrap up this blog, i would just like to once again give my sympathies to the agrieved parties, and hope that they find solace in the memories of the life Jono lived. and to Jono, i know he is watching me and reading this from heaven above, i just want him to know how grateful i am for the time i was able to spend with him, and to let him know that he touched my life in a very large way.

Love ya big guy, i expect to hear some of that music when i join you one day...so get working on some new tracks!

RIP Jonathan Paul Nigro 21 Feb 1989 - 21 April 2008

FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS X X X
Old 05-02-08, 12:58 AM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

that's fucked up man.. ... me and Jonathan were pretty cool I really liked the guy, really smart young man he had potential and was a great person, damn man thats fucked up

R.I.P Terumoto

Last edited by JTR : 05-02-08 at 01:06 AM.
Old 05-02-08, 01:01 AM   #5
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

Fuck, I don't even know how to respond to this.

Rest in peace One Man Band.
Old 05-02-08, 01:08 AM   #6
Blay'all
â„¢

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D168 6D7C

damn damn damn... when i saw that other thread i was really hoping this wasn't true dude was cool as fuck, and i've never been one to come into threads like this being critical b/c there's no point... if somebody wants to be stupid and fake somebody's death thats on them, i've always felt that way.

so DAMN. R.I.P. brother

hold up, so when you made that last thread you really didn't know he died... and since then in the last hour or so you found out he really did? if so, thats crazy.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 05-02-08, 01:20 AM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: CF8D 8CBB

Damn, that's crazy. the world lost a good one man, and anyone who's life you were taken out of is truly different because of it, just as every life you've ever come into.

R.I.P. OMBizzle.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 01:21 AM   #8
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 66EF 8EF5

*also was wondering after the other thread due to all the 'random' deaths online*

But that aside, if this is real r.i.p. for real man. Dude was a solid guy 100%. Talked with him alot when he needed help with beats, or even just chat. Defo mature for a kid his age... respect to his fam in all this.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 01:30 AM   #9
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Terumoto was my homie and this shit saddens me, and I i'm not being skeptical i'm just confused about something. If he died on the 21st, then why does his last login on RV say the 28th?
Old 05-02-08, 01:33 AM   #10
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

no man... just months ago he was live and happy bragging about Buddhism and all that other shit he does! How the fuck can it now be something he once did?

I feel fucking shitty now dude

he was on this site for a LONG time and I just stopped by and got a few words from him, a few thought out and wise words, as it seemed all he ever WANTED to say that wasn't fucking goofy and joke-like. Now he's dead? Just fucking poof son?

Don't make it a dirty deed but if you could, find out what the reason was? What caused him to go? I knew so many celebrating 4/20 real late into 4/21. I was stoned, he was dead.

R.I.P. Terumoto a.k.a. OMB as I knew you.

edit:

s'fine man, I began to read the other thread and I think it has the reason in it. Thanks for all the information, even though it's shitty, maybe I woulda been better off thinking of him off in another life, away from RV.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|

Last edited by 2v : 05-02-08 at 01:37 AM.
Old 05-02-08, 01:59 AM   #11
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A75E 6A7E

i thought this wuz fake... but it's not. i just went on hiz gf's myspace and saw people givin her their condolences. ... wow.

OMB wuz def one of my favorite spiccaz on here, from back in tha day bein entertained by hiz multies, to just lately listenin to tha dope ass beats he made. i never realized he wuz younger then me, i always thought he wuz like in hiz early 20's, lol. im in shock right now, i dont wanna believe it. but yeah, it iz kinda strange how hiz last login wuz on april 28th :/ but i guess if he left hiz shit logged in like i do it'd count if anybody went on hiz comp n came here i guess.

this makes me really sad, OMB wuz dope az fuck. why OMB? why not somebody lame? it's not fair. this world just keeps giving me mo and mo reasons to hate it.

i'd gladly exchange places wif him. i feel so bad fo Saraa i wonder how he died, i hope he didn't feel pain.

R.I.P. OMB!!!!

also i think he had a kool last name, LOL, he couldve bin on Chappelle's show.

i cant believe this shit tho werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 05-02-08, 02:53 AM   #12
Germ
in your system

IP: 2F68 BA77

much condolences nos, and his family/friends, i knew you guys were close... i had the privelage to talk with him, he was an amazing guy, RIP OMB for sure.

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 04:44 AM   #13
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BB07 9957

Publicity stunt.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 05:19 AM   #14
Ysdat
Whys That?

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 2998 9024

Should of been the gay cunt that posted above me.

Real Talk.
Old 05-02-08, 07:29 AM   #15
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 005A 2003

wow damn. RIP he was that dude, never really got a chance to talk to him too much but a lot of his threads and posts he put up got you thinking with the shit he could come up with. dude was also pretty nice lyrically. But damn, RIP omb

oh also, it seems from message like they saying he ended up getting himself killed or something or maybe even killed himself? Hopefully not, but either way. RIP

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote