RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-06, 08:37 AM   #1
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal
you know Q, i was going to say something to make you look stupid... but you do a good job doing that yourself... god isnt a clown but those who believe and worship ARE... (the conception of god is a joke though)

What makes u so smart dude? You probly read the Da Vinci Code and think you know some shit now. I fucking hate this topic of discussion, most people are so misguided... there's no point argueing with dickheads over religion everyone thinks they know some shit, but they're so fuckin ignorant to how much their idea's and opinions are not even their own, they're just mostly brainwashed or influenced... not saying everyone coz OMB actually said something that made some sense. The Q, is a fuckn queer and he's righteously quoting bible verse' like it doesn't say shit in Romans 1-27 about that. Anyways tho, In the end our demise is going to come down to man's own decision and all of man's scientific and technologically progression which we hold in such high esteem, will kill us all... through war, which is what those governmental geezers do best, and it's going to happen within this lifetime, you got no control of the outcome only your destiny and how you live life. Those are my thought's anyway's. I'm just glad i know that whoever God is, he is sovereign, and he let a fat bag busting at the seems of weed to come into my posession, i'm going to proceed to get high.

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote