RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-05, 05:53 PM   #346
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 6B3B E822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
I'm Demon Pyrokronix son, don't take me lightly. I doubt you can come much better than your RB topicals because it wasn't long ago at all. It was barely over a month and I doubt you've elevated a whole lot since then. Yeah maybe these kids see you as a God but no one worth anything does.

What a joke..
I sure will take you lightly 'son' because bottom line is-- I'm better than you..

And I'm sure whatever RB topicals your basing your dickhead opinions on arnt anything that shows what my level of skill is at.

So shut your fucking trap and stop trying to act like anyone who knows what their doing should have any respect for you..
Old 09-30-05, 06:29 PM   #347
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 591C A203

Quote:
I'm Demon Pyrokronix son, don't take me lightly. I doubt you can come much better than your RB topicals because it wasn't long ago at all. It was barely over a month and I doubt you've elevated a whole lot since then. Yeah maybe these kids see you as a God but no one worth anything does.

Did you think saying your name would like, scare someone off or something? Vuz now you just look more wack.
Old 09-30-05, 06:48 PM   #348
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: B803 96C8

go on then YES.
Old 09-30-05, 06:49 PM   #349
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F019 583F

^ Not for another year or so..
Old 09-30-05, 06:52 PM   #350
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 591C A203

Well, duh,
Old 09-30-05, 07:01 PM   #351
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: B803 96C8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Rebel
^ Not for another year or so..

Thanx

n we know u a yes
Old 09-30-05, 08:19 PM   #352
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 3CB7 B39D

Nah, not yet.........

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 04:36 AM   #353
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: E83C F059

No.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 04:48 AM   #354
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

this thread is fucking gay.
Old 10-01-05, 04:53 AM   #355
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: E83C F059

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
this thread is fucking gay.

Your a mod...do something about it

and kinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 07:39 AM   #356
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: CA2B 62EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
What a joke..
I sure will take you lightly 'son' because bottom line is-- I'm better than you..

And I'm sure whatever RB topicals your basing your dickhead opinions on arnt anything that shows what my level of skill is at.

So shut your fucking trap and stop trying to act like anyone who knows what their doing should have any respect for you..

Nah son, your the fucking joke here. Who gives a SHIT what these faggots think of you? Because the bottom line is, you're wack just like this entire site. You have no clue how to write a good topical, no clue how to write a good text verse. Shit, if you didn't have 7000 posts you'd just be viewed as a nobody, just like you are, just like you'll always be. You may have Jack the Ripper on your crotch, but again, who the fuck is he? He can't even make the LLLjr playoffs and got whored by 9th Degree. Go to a REAL hip hop forum like B-Boys or RM and they'll clown the shit out of you, because you're a joke and need to be clowned. You weren't shit on RB or anywhere else you've been except here, and if RV is the only site where you can make an impression with your "writing skills," then why the fuck are you still doing this shit?
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 07:50 AM   #357
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Nah son, your the fucking joke here. Who gives a SHIT what these faggots think of you? Because the bottom line is, you're wack just like this entire site. You have no clue how to write a good topical, no clue how to write a good text verse. Shit, if you didn't have 7000 posts you'd just be viewed as a nobody, just like you are, just like you'll always be. You may have Jack the Ripper on your crotch, but again, who the fuck is he? He can't even make the LLLjr playoffs and got whored by 9th Degree. Go to a REAL hip hop forum like B-Boys or RM and they'll clown the shit out of you, because you're a joke and need to be clowned. You weren't shit on RB or anywhere else you've been except here, and if RV is the only site where you can make an impression with your "writing skills," then why the fuck are you still doing this shit?

Oh baby..
I found this to be the most humorous post this entire day.. This compleatly brightened my mood up..

Yo you fucken geek.. I'm a rap artist, NOT a netcee.. I will NOT be going to RB, bboys or any other of those geek rapper hang outs.. I no longer ever do topicals cause I find cats that do them to be fucking dickless pseudo poetry morons AND I quit text back in 02 cause its BORING and useless..

Man.......
You totally just proved all those fucking queer steriotypes about you loser net cats.. The day I start caring what ANYONE thinks of me on an internet site, is the day that I will take a gallon pf peterol and set myself on fire..

I dont participate on rap forums anymore (except modding this general chat) because I am above that level kiddo.. So take your keyboard and jam it up your ass ........nerd boy..
Old 10-01-05, 07:53 AM   #358
Black Arts
This is my first post!

Text Record: 0-1
IP: A181 D033

ouch for real..........
Old 10-01-05, 08:22 AM   #359
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: CA2B 62EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Oh baby..
I found this to be the most humorous post this entire day.. This compleatly brightened my mood up..

Yo you fucken geek.. I'm a rap artist, NOT a netcee.. I will NOT be going to RB, bboys or any other of those geek rapper hang outs.. I no longer ever do topicals cause I find cats that do them to be fucking dickless pseudo poetry morons AND I quit text back in 02 cause its BORING and useless..

Man.......
You totally just proved all those fucking queer steriotypes about you loser net cats.. The day I start caring what ANYONE thinks of me on an internet site, is the day that I will take a gallon pf peterol and set myself on fire..

I dont participate on rap forums anymore (except modding this general chat) because I am above that level kiddo.. So take your keyboard and jam it up your ass ........nerd boy..

Well I guess you've certainly proved that you're not a vet then. Call me a nerd because I surf forums, post topicals and do text battles as a hobby? Fine, whatever you say kid.

Quote:
The day I start caring what ANYONE thinks of me on an internet site, is the day that I will take a gallon pf peterol and set myself on fire..

Damn it's a fuckin shame you don't care, because I'd have loved to see that.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 08:30 AM   #360
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Damn its also a fucking shame that you suck.. badly.

Go back where you came from herb ass netcee.