RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-05, 03:17 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
Aight listen..

IP: 3240 794D

To everybody who got any gangs around they neighborhood..

Man I want everybody on this... ask a gang member why they do what they do. The way I see it, its always 3 or 4 possibilities. One is for protection, since if you got beef with a blood,Gd,crip then you got beef with them all. Another is so they can sell weed,coke,or whatever with a set area for it. 3rd reason is to be socially acceptable. Since females always go after a gangsta or a hustla anyways. Last one and the saddess one is out of fear. These niggas walk around startin shit and people are helpless. One man vs 5, people gettin' jumped and killed over some dude tryin to show off and they feel life'll be easier. Well since I can't tell everybody to kill every gangsta around us then I just want ya'll to think of someway to campain against it. It can be as low as speaking about it in your music or doing somethin at your school. To something high as comfronting the niggas themselves. These niggas are ruining our neighborhoods. Our schools, comfort, and a more relevant area, MUSIC. We can't even fuckin rap without gangsta talk in it. They pushin drugs around and fuckin us up. So 2005 is the year of change people. If you aint with me, that's cool. I'm leadin my movement from the inside. If you aint around em you do it to. Smother these niggas. Ha. Anyways, thanks for reading if you actually read it all. Probably didn't. *shrugs*
Old 10-01-05, 03:27 PM   #2
.Barz Of Steel.
Don't Even Think About It

Text Record: 19-2
IP: 3CB7 B39D

I'm with you bro.
Send a message via AIM to .Barz Of Steel.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 03:50 PM   #3
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: A9B2 84E9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
To everybody who got any gangs around they neighborhood..

Man I want everybody on this... ask a gang member why they do what they do. The way I see it, its always 3 or 4 possibilities. One is for protection, since if you got beef with a blood,Gd,crip then you got beef with them all. Another is so they can sell weed,coke,or whatever with a set area for it. 3rd reason is to be socially acceptable. Since females always go after a gangsta or a hustla anyways. Last one and the saddess one is out of fear. These niggas walk around startin shit and people are helpless. One man vs 5, people gettin' jumped and killed over some dude tryin to show off and they feel life'll be easier. Well since I can't tell everybody to kill every gangsta around us then I just want ya'll to think of someway to campain against it. It can be as low as speaking about it in your music or doing somethin at your school. To something high as comfronting the niggas themselves. These niggas are ruining our neighborhoods. Our schools, comfort, and a more relevant area, MUSIC. We can't even fuckin rap without gangsta talk in it. They pushin drugs around and fuckin us up. So 2005 is the year of change people. If you aint with me, that's cool. I'm leadin my movement from the inside. If you aint around em you do it to. Smother these niggas. Ha. Anyways, thanks for reading if you actually read it all. Probably didn't. *shrugs*

in Detroit, we dont really have that many nation affiliated gangs, we have hood gangs, but they just as bad.
because Im sure the niggas on 7 mile will destroy the bloods and Im sure niggas in brightmo could murder the crips and niggas on Linwood could wreck the Vicelords and niggas on Schoolcraft could kill the GD's

anyway, I guess you can consider me a gangmember, Im in a gang and the reaosn why Im in it because..growing up, of course I had friends, but I wasn't cool with the LARGE group of friends thats in my neighborhood. for 1, its because I stayed across Fullerton(which is sort of a busy street). so, after living in detroit for 7 years, goin on 8, I made friends with people that lived on MY side of Fullerton. and they all lived on Greenlawn, Roselawn and Cloverlawn. we all was cool, we hung around each other all day everyday, and we just tight. This was really before we became a gang though.
the other niggas across Fullerton, they took on the name Ahh Dee Ahh. Ahh Dee Ahh was already a gang, with older people, so of course the lil niggas goin take on their name.
And they thought they was the shit..when we got into high school, they took it to another level. thats when my boy, Bookey got jumped. Bookey, thats my best friend, I love that nigga, no homo. he's like my chubby light skinned twin brother. lol.
so, since we all lived on the streets that ended with "Lawn" eventually we became the Lawn Boys.
Hold your grass cuttin jokes please, because we're nothing to fuck with.
we've been around for maybe 7 or 8 months now and already we're already known.
we're especially known for fighting. Old heads in the neighborhood give us respect because we dont START SHIT, but we mos def FINISH IT. We've fought Ahh Dee Ahh niggas a few times, but the older Ahh Dee Ahh niggas told them to stop beefin with us because we live on the Lawns, just like they do, we just live across Fullerton.
Now, since we're not busy fightin and makin of battle plans of sorts. you know, the usual set ups, like catchin a nigga slippin at the court or goin to the store.
we're startin to get known for drugs.
yeah, I know it sounds straight out of a movie..but we've started to Push Weed. Weed is slow, but steady money. but its not enough, so lately we've thought of other means of gettin money..means that Im not going to say because Im not stupid and I dont spread our crew's shit all around.
So basically, coming from me, Im in a gang for protection.
there ya go..

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 03:50 PM   #4
Elegiac

IP: 3881 400B

Me too, me too.

Edit: Wait, I don't live any where near a gang.
Old 10-01-05, 04:16 PM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

I think people in gangs are herbs. Especially over here, they talk and talk and talk all that crip and blood shit but nothing EVER goes down. EVER.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 10-01-05, 04:43 PM   #6
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: D792 1390

Indeph it would be hard to stop anything in Chicago.... something always going down and there's too many gangs. Like every common gang exist in chicago... different parts.

Lol @ the hat statement from ComicView, this comedian said that when you go to Chicago you don't know which way to tilt it, he was like Blood and Vice is this way, Crips is that way. He said you might as well make sure your hair cut, cuz you don't wanna risk wearing a hat lol... Shit's funny but true.
Old 10-01-05, 04:45 PM   #7
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Indeph it would be hard to stop anything in Chicago.... something always going down and there's too many gangs. Like every common gang exist in chicago... different parts.

Lol @ the hat statement from ComicView, this comedian said that when you go to Chicago you don't know which way to tilt it, he was like Blood and Vice is this way, Crips is that way. He said you might as well make sure your hair cut, cuz you don't wanna risk wearing a hat lol... Shit's funny but true.

ROFL probably D ray, that nigga funny as hell.
Old 10-01-05, 06:41 PM   #8
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

stfu you stupid fucking asshole
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 10-01-05, 06:44 PM   #9
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

^^ Rofl

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 10-01-05, 06:56 PM   #11
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: A607 0197

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
we dont got that shit here we jus got organised crime

Vice Lords
GD's
they ARE organised crime

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 10-01-05, 07:08 PM   #13
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 2029 97B3

I agree with what you say. I try to do that most of the time with my music. I just started though. But I got a lot of friends that are Blood's but I'm definitely not in it. Most of them joined because they're family is in it.
Old 10-01-05, 07:12 PM   #14
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: A607 0197

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
blah i dunno much about american gangs past the bloods n crips but im talkin bout organised crime like robbin a bank of 23million

im talkin about organised enough to kill your entire family.
then get a lawyer thats a vice lords
get a judge thats a vicelord
and get away with it

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 10-01-05, 07:13 PM   #15
taelor
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2B10 C5A0

im wit yall on that shit..............