RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > The Elevation League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-05, 07:04 AM   #1
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
Rules and Information

IP: 0DD2 7DAA

Battles

Battles will be set up every tuesday morning. You must check in by thursday and drop by saturday. Votes are due on monday night. (12:00 uk time) If you or your opponent fail to check in or drop at the specified time then the battle will be closed and counted as a no show. All verses must be 8-10 lines, any more or less then you will be DQ'ed from the battle. The person who has the most votes by monday night (12:00) will be the winner.

As the weeks go on i will introduce 3 title belts: HW, MW, and LW. Two competitors with the most wins and/or points will battle for the title in their catagory. If you win the title you have to defend it by battling, if you lose then you will participate in regular battles. However, if you defend your title for 3 weeks running i will move you up a catagory e.g: LW move TO MW, and MW move to LW. i will only move you up if i feel that you have elevated enough. If you are underachieving then i will move you down a catagory to even the competition, and so on.

Voting

Only competitors can vote on the battles in this league, you must vote on 4 battles each week and post links in their thread. heres the twist. ive seen in other leagues that you don't break down the verses, in this league it's a must. You must break down each bar telling the person what was good, what was bad, and what needs improving. This will help that person elevate and do better next week.

Ranking

From the first time you sign in you will have 0 points

After battling, your record will increase according to this scale.

Winning a battle by KO - +3 Points
Winning a battle (without a KO) - +2 points
Draw - 0 points for either person
Loss - -1 point
No showing (2 times) - -2 points (as well as a 2 week suspension)

If you ever signed out of the league with a record and you sign back in, it will not be reset, instead you will have to continue where you left off.

personals in battles

if your opponent used a personal on your sig, avy, usertitle etc, you cannot change it untill the battle is over, if you or your opponent changes it you will be disqualified from the battle. you must pm me of you see this happening, then i can act accordingly and close the thread.

Swaying votes

After your opponent has dropped you must not comment that it was not good, played, fake, etc if you do then you will be disqualified from the battle and your opponent will win, let the voters decide who they think wins, If a voter says a line isn't very good and you think it is. please explain accordingly why it is good but not by saying "it's clearly dope" you will be disqualified for saying anything like that, so it is a nono.

signing in/out

you can sign in anytime in the league, you must specify which catagory you want to be in: LW, MW, or HW if you are serving a no show suspension (2 weeks) then you can sign in accordingly after your suspension has ended.

..Open Mics..