RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Tag Team Tournament III
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-06, 02:05 PM   #1
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Tag Team Tournament III Finals Magazine

IP: B49E DE84

Tag Team Tournament III

Intro

Whack round again, enough said. So much bitching and stuff going on it wasn’t even funny. I’ll review that in the correct section though.

Battle Reviews

Chrit & Mimesis vs David Lama & Young Philly

Lama exposed Mimesis for biting about 20 lines, and then it just turned into a giant beef-fest between Lama and others. Mimesis said he didn’t bite and then he said he won’t be on much at all anymore cos of personal reasons. Then Nick Fletcher was defending Mimesis, saying he didn’t bite and the 20 bars that Lama found were all coincidences. The whole biting allegation thing got in the way of the actual battle, and it was practically forgotten that a battle was even happening. Mimesis no-showed, Chrit no-showed. Lama & Philly won.

Automatic & $pitacular vs JTR & SPuL

Automatic claimed that SPuL bit a joke, I didn’t think it was bit cos it was a joke, so it was sorta flipped. Iono. This battle had 0 votes. Yet due to Automatic feeding, JTR & SPuL won 1-0.

Predictions

David Lama & Young Philly vs JTR & SPuL

This better be good. If not then this whole tourney was shit. There hasn’t been a single good battle yet. This better make up for it. I dunno who to predict really, I think Lama will have something up his sleeve that’ll allow him and Philly to pick the win up. So Lama & Philly to win.

Brackets

http://ourworld.cs.com/RenegadeKempo/TTT3Bracket.jpg

Outro

Well, good luck in the final to both teams. Drop dope and make the final something to remember.

Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK  
Old 08-01-06, 02:23 PM   #2
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: B49E DE84

Closed. Moved to archives.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK