RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > R.T.L
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-06, 12:01 PM   #1
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
What This Is About.

IP: 0825 899A

Well i've noticed no rapverse text leagues besides KLL last any ammount of time so hopefully this one will. Yours truly will be modding it and i might require one other person for help with the modding.

Info:

Basic text league. gimmick matches will be held in this league. The league will run for 6 weeks and the top 6 seeds will battle for belts. Heavyweight, Middleweight, Lightweight.

Battles:

Battles will be set up on Mondays
Check-Ins will be due on Wednesdays
Verses Due by Fridays
Votes due by Sundays
Opponents agree on a line limit..
Minimum lines = 10
Maximum Lines = 20

Rules:

No aliases. Meaning if youve got 2 names only one name will be allowed to enter.
No Biting, Recycling, Hate votes.
Beef will stay in the designated thread. Please dont make me edit your post with a humorous remark. Im too busy for it.

Belts:

After 6 weeks of battles the top 6 seeds will face off for the belts.

1 Vs 2 = Heavyweight
3 Vs 4 = Middleweight
5 Vs 6 = Lightweight

To keep your title you must defend it weekly. If you lose you cannot battle for ANY title the following week. There will be a champions sections for the people who retain the title and defend it.

Special/Gimmick Matches:

1. 3 People per week will have the option of choosing their opponent. The people chosen to pick their opponent will be totally random. No favortism here.

2. Picture battles - If two people are battling that both have pictures in the member mugshots forum,, i might choose to set up a picture battle where the point of the battle is to diss your opponent by using the picture.

3. Self-Diss - This should be self explanatory but for those who dont know, This battle is where you must diss yourself, the person who disses themself best will inevitably gain the win.

4. Chosen Word Battles - This battle consists of me giving both opponent 5 random words that must be included into their verse, simple enough..right?

5. Handicap Matches - What the name says. 2 Vs. 1.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR GIMMICK MATCHES THEN LET ME KNOW IN THE SUGGESTIONS/COMPLAINTS THREAD.

Thats all for now folks!

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.