RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-06, 03:13 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Apparantly "Heaven" is a one man show.

IP: 6602 AC7B

Do you believe that your deceased family members have ascended to heaven or that you will? Think Again. Here's what Jesus had to say about it:

John 3:10"You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things? 11I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

^wow, not even Adam and Eve went to heaven. Nor Moses. Nor ANYBODY but Jesus, since apparantly we are all born with "original sin" according to the bible. So wait, if the bible says all souls end up one place or another, if they're not in "heaven", where'd they go?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 03-29-06 at 03:18 PM. Reason: forgot to include the scripture
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 03:17 PM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Cross reference scripture and interpret it in the proper context bro. The bible makes it clear that there will be a resurrection, one which will restore the corrupt body into the glorified body Christ received when the Holy Ghost raised him from the dead. I also like how you quoted that without giving the gospel it came from. Read before and after scriptures to appreciate the context. Then, cross reference them with not only other NT scripture, but what was prophesied about Jesus in the Old Testament. Heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 03:17 PM   #3
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

. .And who says we have a soul in the first place? That's the first question that needs to be answered and if your answer is yes, then your question comes into play.
Old 03-29-06, 03:23 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
. .And who says we have a soul in the first place? That's the first question that needs to be answered and if your answer is yes, then your question comes into play.

I'm saying "according to the bible" which "according to the bible" all persons have souls. This isn't about what you or I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Cross reference scripture and interpret it in the proper context bro. The bible makes it clear that there will be a resurrection, one which will restore the corrupt body into the glorified body Christ received when the Holy Ghost raised him from the dead. I also like how you quoted that without giving the gospel it came from. Read before and after scriptures to appreciate the context. Then, cross reference them with not only other NT scripture, but what was prophesied about Jesus in the Old Testament. Heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people.

I edited to include the misplaced scripture, but I still dont' see what the sense is in what you're saying. Jesus said only one person is in heaven - him. What's so hard to understand about that? You accept everything you want to hear that Jesus says, but you want to fight and challenge and look for alternate meanings to everything that you DON'T agree with.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 03:31 PM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I'm saying "according to the bible" which "according to the bible" all persons have souls. This isn't about what you or I believe.

I edited to include the misplaced scripture, but I still dont' see what the sense is in what you're saying. Jesus said only one person is in heaven - him. What's so hard to understand about that? You accept everything you want to hear that Jesus says, but you want to fight and challenge and look for alternate meanings to everything that you DON'T agree with.

In the book of revelation, Jesus reveals to the Apostle John on the Island of Patmos the account of the end times. Jesus makes it quite clear to him that there will be a resurrection of the good and the evil. Then, every man will stand before God's throne of judgment and give account not only for every deed, but for every word uttered. We all will. And, we know that Jesus isn't the "only one" in heaven because Paul clearly states in Hebrews that we are "encompassed by a great cloud of witness." No where in the scripture does Christ or anyone else for that matter deny the presence of heavenly "hosts." The context of the scripture you quoted tells of the meeting between Jesus and Nicodemus. Nicodemus was wondering how a person could be "born again" if he was already born. Jesus marvelled at his disbelief and basically said to him, "You see me here in front of your face, and yet you still don't believe."
Old 03-29-06, 04:25 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
In the book of revelation, Jesus reveals to the Apostle John on the Island of Patmos the account of the end times. Jesus makes it quite clear to him that there will be a resurrection of the good and the evil. Then, every man will stand before God's throne of judgment and give account not only for every deed, but for every word uttered. We all will. And, we know that Jesus isn't the "only one" in heaven because Paul clearly states in Hebrews that we are "encompassed by a great cloud of witness." No where in the scripture does Christ or anyone else for that matter deny the presence of heavenly "hosts." The context of the scripture you quoted tells of the meeting between Jesus and Nicodemus. Nicodemus was wondering how a person could be "born again" if he was already born. Jesus marvelled at his disbelief and basically said to him, "You see me here in front of your face, and yet you still don't believe."

Son, I dunno WTF kinda drugs you do before or after you post, but they should be confiscated and destroyed immediately. You're talking about some shit that's completely irrelevant to Jesus saying "No one is in heaven but me".

• So where's the souls of everybody who died other than Jesus?

• If Jesus died for the sins of all humanity as the Bible states, why do you still have to "repent" if it's already covered?

• How could Jesus say his soul is in heaven if he's walking around on earth?

BTW, The bible says JESUS will Judge you, not "God". It also states that dead bodies will be ressurected for Judgement day right?

Yet the Bible states that the soul is eternal, and either goes to Heaven eternally, or Hell eternally when you are judged after you die, so what is there to ressurect if the soul never dies? Dead bodies that contain no souls? The Bible's saying dead bodies will be judged to go to heaven or hell? That's rediculous and contradictory...but you don't wanna see that. You blind your self and make excuses.

I guess you figure if you yap on long enough about something irreleant that I'll eventually lose sight of what the original statement you're avoiding is.

You're wrong.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-29-06, 04:35 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Son, I dunno WTF kinda drugs you do before or after you post, but they should be confiscated and destroyed immediately. You're talking about some shit that's completely irrelevant to Jesus saying "No one is in heaven but me".

• So where's the souls of everybody who died other than Jesus?

• If Jesus died for the sins of all humanity as the Bible states, why do you still have to "repent" if it's already covered?

• How could Jesus say his soul is in heaven if he's walking around on earth?

BTW, The bible says JESUS will Judge you, not "God". It also states that dead bodies will be ressurected for Judgement day right?

Yet the Bible states that the soul is eternal, and either goes to Heaven eternally, or Hell eternally when you are judged after you die, so what is there to ressurect if the soul never dies? Dead bodies that contain no souls? The Bible's saying dead bodies will be judged to go to heaven or hell? That's rediculous and contradictory...but you don't wanna see that. You blind your self and make excuses.

I guess you figure if you yap on long enough about something irreleant that I'll eventually lose sight of what the original statement you're avoiding is.

You're wrong.

Jesus is God...John chapter 1 confirms this.

I see you're becomming agitated so this discussion is about to come to an end. The context of the scripture was taken out of context when you made this thread. No where in scripture does it say "Jesus is alone in heaven." Again, not only does the book of Revelation talk about a resurrection of the dead, but other text in the New Testament by Paul the APostle confirms it. There's nothing contradictory about it. You want to argue scripture by taking scripture and twisting it...ehh ehh...

Again, read the scripture in the context it was meant to be read, then cross reference it. Otherwise, you're pulling things out of thin air...THey aren't corroborated by scripture.
Old 03-29-06, 04:43 PM   #8
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B2C2 ABF1

Quote:

word i have to agree wit you on this one
Old 03-29-06, 04:45 PM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
word i have to agree wit you on this one

Word...that answer is the end of the discussion...

Apexx is kicking rocks by babbling, asking trivial questions, and attempting to take scripture out of context to distort the word of God.

Satan is a liar.
Old 03-29-06, 05:06 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Jesus is God...John chapter 1 confirms this.

I see you're becomming agitated so this discussion is about to come to an end. The context of the scripture was taken out of context when you made this thread. No where in scripture does it say "Jesus is alone in heaven." Again, not only does the book of Revelation talk about a resurrection of the dead, but other text in the New Testament by Paul the APostle confirms it. There's nothing contradictory about it. You want to argue scripture by taking scripture and twisting it...ehh ehh...

Again, read the scripture in the context it was meant to be read, then cross reference it. Otherwise, you're pulling things out of thin air...THey aren't corroborated by scripture.

:sigh: your bible said the dead will be ressurected...dead what? Souls live eternally according to your bible, so what is being ressurected to be judged? You cna only ressurect something that has died. <--this makes no sense, yet you'll choose to ignore it, thne call me more names instead of adressing the point.

BTW, your boy Jesus said in John 3:13: "13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man." <----what is there to be taken out of context about that??

And why don't you clear up for everyone how I'm twisting a single word when I'm quoting directly from the bible.

You may influece the naieve. Not those that can think for them selves.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-29-06, 05:24 PM   #11
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

i'm no expert on the bible,but doesnt it say something about souls going to some place for a 1000 years until judgement day,and that is when it is decided whether u go to heaven or hell? so if thats true than,noone has gone to heaven yet,(other than "son of man")in which case the scripture u quoted apexx would be true and there is nothing to argue about.
....again,correct me if i'm wrong cuz again,its been like 10 yrs since i even opened a bible...
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 07:14 PM   #12
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: A367 9055

nah you see, Jesus died for our sins, so that God will forgive us for our sins. And no one has been to heaven yet, everyone taht has died is still dead, and just waiting for judgement day to come.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 07:53 PM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
nah you see, Jesus died for our sins, so that God will forgive us for our sins. And no one has been to heaven yet, everyone taht has died is still dead, and just waiting for judgement day to come.

Your bible said the dead will be ressurected...dead what? Souls live eternally according to your bible, and you can only "ressurect" something that has died. So what is being ressurected to be judged?

Add to that, they say your soul is judged after you die and either goes to heaven or hell. So if nobody is in heaven but Jesus, where's the souls of everybody who died other than Jesus?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-29-06, 09:32 PM   #14
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

..not does not say that when u die it is judged whether u go to heaven or hell....it is judged on judgement day.....which is supposed to be like a 1000 years after noone is left on earth or something?not too clear on that...its in the book of revelations...something about after all the natural disasters n the coming of the rapture.....been awhile like i said....but little bits are comin back...
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 09:36 PM   #15
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Purgatory, I believe would be the name, Latin. I think Dante said in The Inferno that you stay in Purgatory, cleansing yourself of sin on the terraces?