RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-08, 08:08 PM   #46
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
funniest thign about THIS comment, is that i never read it. I should have, i wont lie. Becuase its full of fun facts and statments that show how much of a fucking loser you are.

1. You still NEVER gave me an example of how my statments were of base, you simply just continue to to try and swithc up the topic by adding the most off base points possible. Going from me calling you a drug addict to talking about a cop conference in las vegas... oouucchh

2. You NEVER have tried to discredit my points of me calling you a drug addict, all you simply have done is ignore them...and say they were off topic. Again

all in all, your a wigger

haahahahahahahahahha

Gold
Old 04-15-08, 08:09 PM   #47
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

no no...this, is

[/QUOTE]

gold

**this is poetic**....he's sooo hood

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-15-08, 08:14 PM   #48
Cola
Pushin it....

n here's a clump of silver

[/

seriously, Poetic should just hang himself

WHAT MORE YOU GONNA DO POONJA, BRING YOUR PUSSY ASS IN THIS BATTLE TOO SO I CAN OWN YOUR FUCKING SORRY SOUL ALL DAY...BBBIIITTCCCHHH

Old 04-15-08, 08:46 PM   #49
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 9F57 F780

lmfao compared to then i was fat but here i am now.

in no way shape or form am I a "wigger"

Old 04-15-08, 08:46 PM   #50
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 10F6 659E

on the real....i smoke on average about a 20 sack a day....often times more....very seldomly less....am I an addict? Maybe...does it interfere with me being successful in a capitalist country...and as a human being? Absolutely not...Not to put on a pissing contest but im willing to bet I make just about more money than anyone on here besides maybe carson jet because that fool races fucking horses for a living....i've worked for nike for the past 5 years of my life...im 21...and have two...yes...two houses...one of which I own on the oregon coast...another which I rent while im going to school...not to mention a time share i have in palm springs and colorado...

that being said...I do think there are a lot of fags on here who talk about drugs to be cool....but....i've got mad respect for nos....and as far as getting too high to write....I could write better than 99.99% of the people on here....stoned as fuck....in less than half the time....a lot of people get foolish on that shit....but some..like myself...actually become more capable of relaxing the mind...which helps you organize your thoughts in a more efficient and concise manner...

often times the mind is too sporadic for people to record it's activity effectively

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-08, 08:50 PM   #51
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
lmfao compared to then i was fat but here i am now.

in no way shape or form am I a "wigger"

*scratches head* isn't that the same picture?

Old 04-15-08, 08:51 PM   #52
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
*scratches head* isn't that the same picture?

isnt what the same picture?
Old 04-15-08, 08:52 PM   #53
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
on the real....i smoke on average about a 20 sack a day....often times more....very seldomly less....am I an addict? Maybe...does it interfere with me being successful in a capitalist country...and as a human being? Absolutely not...Not to put on a pissing contest but im willing to bet I make just about more money than anyone on here besides maybe carson jet because that fool races fucking horses for a living....i've worked for nike for the past 5 years of my life...im 21...and have two...yes...two houses...one of which I own on the oregon coast...another which I rent while im going to school...not to mention a time share i have in palm springs and colorado...

that being said...I do think there are a lot of fags on here who talk about drugs to be cool....but....i've got mad respect for nos....and as far as getting too high to write....I could write better than 99.99% of the people on here....stoned as fuck....in less than half the time....a lot of people get foolish on that shit....but some..like myself...actually become more capable of relaxing the mind...which helps you organize your thoughts in a more efficient and concise manner...

often times the mind is too sporadic for people to record it's activity effectively

R, your taking my arguement WWAAY out of context. I never said smokin pot or drinkin a few was a bad thing. But dusche bag Nos, who thinks he's on some "most bad ass mother fucker" shit is really just a drug addict fuckign loser. He's prob. just fronting and doesn't do SHIT, but if all he does is front the whole fuckign site with lies..its really all i gotta go on. I dont know dude in real life, nor would i want to, cuz he'd prob. just try and steal shit cuz most drug addicts are fuckign theives. What a lame

Old 04-15-08, 08:53 PM   #54
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
isnt what the same picture?

you look the same, you fucking DIMWIT

Old 04-15-08, 08:55 PM   #55
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

well no shit i matured dumbass.

Im skinny and grew facial hair.

glad you noticed bitch

Old 04-15-08, 09:11 PM   #56
Cola
Pushin it....

what? you really didn't just say that did you? you sure can't fucking read and digest a small sentence can you?

what a fuckin idiot

Old 04-15-08, 09:14 PM   #57
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
R, your taking my arguement WWAAY out of context. I never said smokin pot or drinkin a few was a bad thing. But dusche bag Nos, who thinks he's on some "most bad ass mother fucker" shit is really just a drug addict fuckign loser. He's prob. just fronting and doesn't do SHIT, but if all he does is front the whole fuckign site with lies..its really all i gotta go on. I dont know dude in real life, nor would i want to, cuz he'd prob. just try and steal shit cuz most drug addicts are fuckign theives. What a lame

I don't think I took what you said out of context...i think I just misunderstood your interpretation of a druggie.
all i'm sayin is nos can write...as far as topicals go...indeph...flow intell...and nos...are the only 3 peeps capable of beating me...so i got respect for him....his extra curriculars are his business and i don't feel like that reflects on him as a person or his character

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-08, 09:17 PM   #58
Cola
Pushin it....

We'll, now Nos can rest easy...cuz R has respect for him. But in the eyes of everyone else, he's still a fuckign clown

Old 04-15-08, 09:36 PM   #59
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Dude, you're the only person who has ever said that...

It just makes you look stupid, because you don't even know anything about nos.
Old 04-15-08, 10:03 PM   #60
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

oh...and asside from making bank with nike..

i have 140 billion rv dollars.....

obviously im doing something right..