RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-08, 10:28 PM   #61
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

^^ no doubt foo, no doubt

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-15-08, 10:29 PM   #62
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Dude, you're the only person who has ever said that...

It just makes you look stupid, because you don't even know anything about nos.

do you just suck his dick cuz you guys live really close togeather?

Old 04-16-08, 01:24 AM   #63
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Nah, I just step in when misinformed people are making fools of themselves.

You're saying stuff that either doesn't make sense or you have no proof of, and making statements that I happen to know aren't true.

So I'm telling you, stop saying the same stuff over and over again, because it's just... I dunno, like, I don't even understand what you're trying to do or why you're keeping up this whole thing... I seriously don't get it at all, what kind of mind state you must be in to be doing what you're doing.

Do you really not see what I'm talking about?

You've been calling nos and anyone else that speaks against you wiggers and drug addicts, and telling them to hop off your nuts for what, 5 pages now? And it's not even just this thread, in every single other thread it's the same... Either that or you're digging through RV for old pictures or calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a dickrider.

It's just like, wtf are you doing? You seem to think like a child. Don't you have anything of value to say? Is the only way you can defend yourself making empty, futile attacks at people that just make you look worse?

And you are supposedly an adult who has a CHILD on the way?????

Shed some light on this shit for me bro, cause you've baffled me.
Old 04-16-08, 03:17 AM   #65
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 8FE0 5A0F

ATTN: Aphillyate

its obvious you have a problem observing logic.. i fail to see any form of obscure reasoning as to why i would even feel the need to read your posts any more...

your 20 years old right? its a safe bet that your life is probably some cliche bullshit story...2 decades of settling for less and being a petty reletivly unknown, unrespected nobody around town...

i dont know you but you make a lot about your personality blaitantly obvious in the way you speak and react to things in the same mannor as (generally speaking) a 15/16 year old school kid...

hate to steriotype, but id say its also probably a safe bet that you dropped out of school... and i dont know if your white or not, but if you are, then there is absolutly no possible way in the universe as it exists right at this fucken minute, that you are not unquestionably far more of a wigger than me..

dont even try and kid yourself on that one... youve been running with it your entire argument and it was never really working from the start.. so if you actually do have any dignity, youd most likly want to stop calling me a wigger... im pretty much a fucking skin head for christ sake.. and my whole crew is white, except for one black dude who isnt really crew but hangs out with us and we would step in for him... were not hateful at all to other races, were just proud to be who we are. and fuck anyone for disputing that. also, when the fuck ever do you see me use any words like "homie" or "dog" or......fucking anything that vaguely resembles something an african american would say.

secondly, this whole 'druggie' thing that your claiming im avoiding... trust me, im not avoiding it...........its just really retarded that you think your somehow putting me down..

doctors.........take drugs.......
lawyers.........take drugs.......
polititions, world leaders, army personel, actors, famous musicians (ESPECIALLY famous musicians), blue coller work force, white collar work force, the english royal family (prince harry) smokes weed...

for crying out loud.. you act like because i openly admit to drug use i should automatically fit some steriotype of a heroin junky. dont you realise how immature that perspective is? its the perspective of someone who is REALLY fucking sheltered.

seriously...... go and re-think your entire personality you fucking clown
Old 04-16-08, 09:35 AM   #66
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 0113 B754

lol damn looks like this fight is officially over

NOS wins lol
Old 04-16-08, 12:33 PM   #67
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet

its obvious you have a problem observing logic.. i fail to see any form of obscure reasoning as to why i would even feel the need to read your posts any more...

your 20 years old right? its a safe bet that your life is probably some cliche bullshit story...2 decades of settling for less and being a petty reletivly unknown, unrespected nobody around town...

i dont know you but you make a lot about your personality blaitantly obvious in the way you speak and react to things in the same mannor as (generally speaking) a 15/16 year old school kid...

hate to steriotype, but id say its also probably a safe bet that you dropped out of school... and i dont know if your white or not, but if you are, then there is absolutly no possible way in the universe as it exists right at this fucken minute, that you are not unquestionably far more of a wigger than me..

dont even try and kid yourself on that one... youve been running with it your entire argument and it was never really working from the start.. so if you actually do have any dignity, youd most likly want to stop calling me a wigger... im pretty much a fucking skin head for christ sake.. and my whole crew is white, except for one black dude who isnt really crew but hangs out with us and we would step in for him... were not hateful at all to other races, were just proud to be who we are. and fuck anyone for disputing that. also, when the fuck ever do you see me use any words like "homie" or "dog" or......fucking anything that vaguely resembles something an african american would say.

secondly, this whole 'druggie' thing that your claiming im avoiding... trust me, im not avoiding it...........its just really retarded that you think your somehow putting me down..

doctors.........take drugs.......
lawyers.........take drugs.......
polititions, world leaders, army personel, actors, famous musicians (ESPECIALLY famous musicians), blue coller work force, white collar work force, the english royal family (prince harry) smokes weed...

for crying out loud.. you act like because i openly admit to drug use i should automatically fit some steriotype of a heroin junky. dont you realise how immature that perspective is? its the perspective of someone who is REALLY fucking sheltered.

seriously...... go and re-think your entire personality you fucking clown

first off, how could i be a wigger? PROVE IT? i have proof that you ARE a fucking wigger, and you KNOW IT! So you took DOWN YOUR OWN PICTURE LIKE THE FUCKIGN CLOWN THAT YOU ARE. Post that shit back up you lil pussy if you aint afaird....otheriwse, YOU ARE A FUCKING LAME.

as far as your drug rebuttle? hahahahahahahaha. again you PROVED NOTHING. your just like...yeah other people do drugs, sooooo i do drugs....i'm not an addict. No faggot, you do hard drugs and brag about them on a fucking internet rap board. Something that is nither cool or braggable. You sound like a fucking gayer version of steelz of lungs.

Try again, BITCH

Old 04-16-08, 07:59 PM   #68
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

lol..................
Old 04-16-08, 08:01 PM   #69
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: D088 20AB

You know what's really funny..

Aphillyate learned the word rebuttal from me.

Awesome.
Old 04-17-08, 06:20 AM   #70
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 7256 56EE

thas your good deed for the day
Old 04-17-08, 07:08 AM   #71
MurDah
Banned: Biting

IP: 1217 B577

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet

im pretty much a fucking skin head for christ sake.. and my whole crew is white, except for one black dude who isnt really crew but hangs out with us and we would step in for him... were not hateful at all to other races, were just proud to be who we are.

also, when the fuck ever do you see me use any words like "homie" or "dog" or......fucking anything that vaguely resembles something an african american would say.

WOW YOU DEF A WIGGER FOR THAT ALONE~!!

1) you called yourself a skin head an he's whole crew white an only know 1 black dude who not apart of them = WIGGER

2) after saying you know 1 black dude you gonna say when have u ever used words like "homie or dog THAT VAGUELY RESEMBLES WHAT AN AFERICAN AMERICAN WOULD SAY? = WOW WOW WOW PERSONAL FOUL 15 YARD PENALTY!@! which also = THE BIGGEST WIGGER / RACIST FAG ON R.V

with that said KING APHILL WINS BY T.K.O

CONGRATS ON YOUR 3ED ROUND KNOCK OUT CHAMP!
Old 04-17-08, 10:12 AM   #72
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 7256 56EE

Nos seems more likely to be a white supremacist than a wigger....
Old 04-17-08, 11:09 AM   #73
Cola
Pushin it....

i think Nos is just confused on what he is....

Old 04-17-08, 11:10 AM   #74
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 10F6 659E

damn phil...you like to get shit poppin early!

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-08, 01:03 PM   #75
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 0432 B109

wow aphilly is a fucking idiot.