RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-09, 09:30 AM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
thats a retarded statement if i ever heard one.
noone really knows what happens when we die.u cant prove it one way or the other.hypothetically,if heaven n hell does exit,u not believing in it wouldnt save ur ass...

Really?

So if I don't believe in something.. I'm still going to end up there, right?In essence, that is what you are trying to say.

I guess that means you think Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny exist.. just because you don't believe in them.. doesn't mean Santa won't bring you a gift or the Easter Bunny won't hook you up with some chocolate eggs. Gimme a fucking break. You just made yourself look fucking retarded by your logic.
Old 07-03-09, 09:32 AM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Atheists are ignorant. To doubt anything is ignorant, you might not believe there is a God out there, but to doubt the possibility is another thing.

I don't doubt that there are people who believe God exists. So for some people, I guess... yeah, he does exist. But, I don't believe in a higher power or anything like that. To me, there is no God. How does that make me ignorant?

If anything, it plays back on people who do believe in God. That would make you ignorant for doubting that there might not be a God. After all, to doubt the possibility that there is no God, that makes you ignorant.

So congrats, I guess we're all ignorant.
Old 07-03-09, 10:30 AM   #18
сварливый

IP: 38AA E581

No, Adam did not spew ignorant logic in this thread.

It's simply a misunderstanding of the semantics in regards to your beliefs that has caused all of this. You need your correct titling and better explanation for people to address you in an uncontroversial manner, fletch.

That's the only problem here.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-03-09, 10:47 AM   #19
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 88FD 23C4

he died from sniffing bleach actually

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-09, 12:16 PM   #20
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 24E1 368E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
^ Again, that only applies to people who believe in God, Jesus.. the Bible and such. I believe in none of those things. I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, therefore I can't go there. It's an impossibility for a person to end up in a place they don't believe exists. Simple. I believe when you die, you die. That is the end of it for you. No afterlife. No nothing. And, I'm cool with that. I have no need to believe in something... anything beyond death. This is the only time I'll get, so I'm making the most of it day by day.

But word to people who do believe. I can respect that, its just not for me.

the bible states non believers will go to hell..just because you dont believe it it will happen doesnt mean it wont.gods in charge and u can go to hell

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 07-03-09, 12:24 PM   #21
сварливый

IP: 914D 1836

Lol, Michael was doing heroin.

His family's upset about that being in the report so they're going for a third autopsy. Apparently.
Old 07-03-09, 02:45 PM   #22
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Really?

So if I don't believe in something.. I'm still going to end up there, right?In essence, that is what you are trying to say.

I guess that means you think Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny exist.. just because you don't believe in them.. doesn't mean Santa won't bring you a gift or the Easter Bunny won't hook you up with some chocolate eggs. Gimme a fucking break. You just made yourself look fucking retarded by your logic.

this response by u is even more retarded then ur first.now u're comparing religion to the fuckin easter bunny?rofl who over let's say 6 yrs old believes in the fuckin easter bunny dude? i'd say MOST ppl believe in god,regardless of what religion....there are billions trillions of ppl who believe in some sort of god,n athiests like yourself are minorities...

until we have ALL answers for this world u cant rule it out

so I'll repeat myself for the slow folk once again.if heaven n hell did exist,but u didnt believe in it while u were alive,after u died u'd still end up there....not believing would not just exempt u u moron...n i said hypothetically IF it did exist....read it over a few times genius before respondin with something retarded
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-09, 03:50 PM   #23
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 88FD 23C4

heaven and hell eh? i believe you will always be in the same spot you are in now, but always tryin to better yourself until u reach a point of existance that matters. if you do go to hell, you made it, same with heaven. your are currently in those places right now. your existance is consistent. time is an illusion with purpose, everything you think happened or is gonna happen is currently happening. you have the choice every instance to create a better existance, and you should always be working towards that. love is happiness happiness is love- try and help others as you would like helped. get your shit together and help others do the same. ya dig

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-09, 04:20 PM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

To save myself from posting multiple responses, this is really directed to both LatinKitten and Talksic. Clearly, they are both missing the point I am trying to make.

I do not believe in Heaven or Hell, therefore it is impossible for me to end up there. Why? Because wherever I end up after I die, it can't be a place I don't believe exists. It would have to be something else, another existence.

It is simple really. I don't give a fuck what you religious people believe. In your mind, if I do bad shit, I'll be in Hell. Yes? It don't make a difference what YOU believe. If I end up in some cavernous pits surrounded by fire with a horned dude stabbing me with a pitchfork. It WILL NOT be Hell to me. Why? Because I don't believe in Hell. It would be something completely different.

Where you end up in the afterlife is different for people with different beliefs. If a Christian and an Atheist both led good lives, and both went to the same place when they died. Lets say the place was full of white fluffy clouds. To the Christian, he would be in heaven. To the atheist, he would be in whatever he believes the place to be.

So, who's the fucking moron now? I believe LatinKitten is really. Sure, you would call it Heaven. I'd call it something else.

Here's a simple example of looking at the point I am trying to make. If you took Santa Claus.. and before you start saying "who the fuck was talking about santa you moron" just fucking listen you ignorant grease whore. Take Santa Claus... now if you got two people.. one believed it was Santa Claus.. another believed it was some faggot in a red suit with a beard. That is the same concept. They are both staring at the same person, but one believes the person to be one thing.. another believes the person to be a different thing.

So, you see Heaven as Heaven. I see it as something else.. or in lamens terms.. NOT HEAVEN!! Now do you get me? Or will you continue to be ignorant towards the point I am trying to put to you as simply as fucking possible.
Old 07-03-09, 04:44 PM   #25
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
To save myself from posting multiple responses, this is really directed to both LatinKitten and Talksic. Clearly, they are both missing the point I am trying to make.

I do not believe in Heaven or Hell, therefore it is impossible for me to end up there. Why? Because wherever I end up after I die, it can't be a place I don't believe exists. It would have to be something else, another existence.

It is simple really. I don't give a fuck what you religious people believe. In your mind, if I do bad shit, I'll be in Hell. Yes? It don't make a difference what YOU believe. If I end up in some cavernous pits surrounded by fire with a horned dude stabbing me with a pitchfork. It WILL NOT be Hell to me. Why? Because I don't believe in Hell. It would be something completely different.

Where you end up in the afterlife is different for people with different beliefs. If a Christian and an Atheist both led good lives, and both went to the same place when they died. Lets say the place was full of white fluffy clouds. To the Christian, he would be in heaven. To the atheist, he would be in whatever he believes the place to be.

So, who's the fucking moron now? I believe LatinKitten is really. Sure, you would call it Heaven. I'd call it something else.

Here's a simple example of looking at the point I am trying to make. If you took Santa Claus.. and before you start saying "who the fuck was talking about santa you moron" just fucking listen you ignorant grease whore. Take Santa Claus... now if you got two people.. one believed it was Santa Claus.. another believed it was some faggot in a red suit with a beard. That is the same concept. They are both staring at the same person, but one believes the person to be one thing.. another believes the person to be a different thing.

So, you see Heaven as Heaven. I see it as something else.. or in lamens terms.. NOT HEAVEN!! Now do you get me? Or will you continue to be ignorant towards the point I am trying to put to you as simply as fucking possible.

..so the moral of the story is,if u ended up in hell,even tho u didnt believe in it,u would just call it something else to be a rebel...like a "bad place" rofl

thanks for provin my point dude....tiz all

p.s. i stopped readin about halfway through lol
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-09, 04:55 PM   #26
Also Known.

Text Record: 14-1
IP: 81E7 E8F5

Why do people have to insult deceased people just because assumptions were made. Mike never touched a kid in his life the way media portraits. It was some dumb family on a get rich quick trip that told their kid to say that and others were like you mean we can get money?

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-09, 05:14 PM   #27
technique
dope

Text Record: 10-23
IP: BAC3 F0C6

if you want my honest opinion i think der is something up deep in the skys a place dat we all reuinite when we're gone... i think we're like messengers of, god really someone who created us... thats why we have fate, i believe in that 2 a certain dregree cuz shit dont aways work out as planned do they... it's very weird.. lifes like recycling... it doesnt ever end.. when i get more ideas on how we got here i'll explain dem cuz i have a rough idea.. we're just like any other nature thing on dis plannet..
Old 07-03-09, 06:16 PM   #28
сварливый

IP: A844 FC63

teach me everything technique.
Old 07-03-09, 11:44 PM   #29
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: BF36 1512

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
teach me everything technique.

lmfao 2v i love you. . . . . .no homo
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-09, 11:21 AM   #30
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
..so the moral of the story is,if u ended up in hell,even tho u didnt believe in it,u would just call it something else to be a rebel...like a "bad place" rofl

thanks for provin my point dude....tiz all

p.s. i stopped readin about halfway through lol

If the point you was trying to make was that you are a moron and took so long to grasp the simplest of things that I was explaining to you... then yeah, I guess I did prove your point.

p.s. human psychology 101.. when you realise you've been defeated, you try to play it off with a childish shot like "whatever, i didn't even read all that" when secretly you did. or like "you just proved my point" when really you've just realised I was right all along. there are several other variations of responses, those were just the two you used. its basically anything to divert the topic or bring it to an end without formally acknowledging that you were wrong and/or stupid.

congratulations, idiot.

p.p.s. don't even waste your time trying to come back at that, because you've subliminally admitted your defeat.. so I have no further interest in this discussion. good day.