RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-09, 09:18 PM   #16
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 49D1 343B

well it just so happens im hiding one in my jeans

be a good christian and fetch it out
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-09, 09:23 PM   #17
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

lol dang man. I didn't know toothpicks were also called snakes..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-09, 09:55 AM   #18
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
IP: CB4E DF9A

you know i aint just been pickin' your teeth with it
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-09, 10:06 AM   #19
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1258 9408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
lol... i love snakes hahaha .

you love snakes but you're petrified of spiders?

You're really, really fucking weird man lol
Old 10-18-09, 10:07 AM   #20
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyBother
I feel you on that spider thing, I have a arachnid phobia.

Lol no offence but being scared of itsy bitsy spiders is for girly men
Old 10-18-09, 01:04 PM   #21
Dabatos

Lol being scared of spiders doesn't mean anything.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-18-09, 01:41 PM   #22
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9FD0 5E43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Lol no offence but being scared of itsy bitsy spiders is for girly men

hanging out in places where chineese gangsters hang out and leaving because you're scared of what they may do is girly

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-09, 10:04 PM   #23
JTR
Jack The Ripper

lol... chinese gangsters in japan? No.. I think uhm.. i think.. that they were uhh.. Japanese? Yea.. i think so.. i'm not too sure though.

So you think standing up to a gang of Yakuza with just one buddy and yourself is manly? Personally I think it's stupid. But you're welcome to come over to Shinjuku and try it out and get it on video and then you can show us how manly you are and how girly I am.

Til then you're still a bitch with a weak ass diss track lmao
Old 10-18-09, 10:48 PM   #24
Dabatos

Try managing a Church with over 5 thousand people. Managing the music in every service. Praying hoping God will allow you to get enough money from the offerings to pay off the church bills alone, staff, and the missionaries you sent out to other countries. Thinking of a new sermon every week. Attending/doing weddings and sermons for funerals. Than thinking of Bible studies for the youth groups, children, and adults. Than trying to get any time possible for you and your family at the same time. Last but not least, being criticized, complaints, and quarrels from Christian to Christian. Now you gotta be tough to be able to do that every week lol.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-19-09, 09:27 AM   #25
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9FD0 5E43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol... chinese gangsters in japan? No.. I think uhm.. i think.. that they were uhh.. Japanese? Yea.. i think so.. i'm not too sure though.

So you think standing up to a gang of Yakuza with just one buddy and yourself is manly? Personally I think it's stupid. But you're welcome to come over to Shinjuku and try it out and get it on video and then you can show us how manly you are and how girly I am.

Til then you're still a bitch with a weak ass diss track lmao

i bet you couldn't tell really, them dudes all look the same. and it is girly to go places you are too much of a bitch to be at, thats like any little punk kids tryin to hang with grown men in any bar.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-09, 09:52 PM   #26
JTR
Jack The Ripper

shut the fuck up. I party in Shinjuku but not when yakuza want to have me tuned up cuz my boy chatted up their stripper. Fuck outta here... Come down to Shinjuku and then talk your shit MR. I'm a hardcore internet thug that isn't scared of anything

And nah I can tell the difference between all the orientals. Im not a ignorant fuck like you
Old 10-19-09, 10:45 PM   #27
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 5100 C45A

scariest thing that happened to me was running home to get my camera after my daughter was born and get back and have the doctors tell me she was just flown to washington dc to childrens hospital because she went into heart failure. i swear i dont know how i got to childrens hospital, definately GOD man, i dont remember a damn thing about that drive. got there to see my baby hooked up with tubes all inside her and not being able to breathe on her own and her heart not being strong enough for her to live. i just prayed and prayed and told GOD to take me instead, it was raining that whole day, i woke up and saw the sun shining on her in the morning, it looked so heavenly just perfect how the rays were touching only her. the doctors came to me and said they dont know how but she is breathing on her own now, she recovered on her own without surgery and has made a full recovery. i had a $20,000 medical bill from childrens and like $5000 from the first hospital on my lap, and my insurance decided to cover everything with no cost to me. I cant blame any of that on anything or anyone but GOD and Miracles. But those words "Mr. Brown your daughter was flown to DC, she went into heart failure and there was nothing more we could do here" thank GOD i live in maryland so DC is only 30 minutes away from where i live. I LOVE My GOD
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-09, 11:00 PM   #28
Dabatos

IP: 1FA0 11EF

Wow dude. Your daughter was truly blessed by God homie!! Isn't God amazing? haha . But wow, that's seriously amazing.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-19-09, 11:10 PM   #29
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

Hey Dabatos...my gift is prophecy

If you want...I can inquire God about the whole Pastor thing...better still...just show me a picture of you and I can tell you right now...You either have that anointing or you don't...by God's power.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-09, 11:12 PM   #30
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino
scariest thing that happened to me was running home to get my camera after my daughter was born and get back and have the doctors tell me she was just flown to washington dc to childrens hospital because she went into heart failure. i swear i dont know how i got to childrens hospital, definately GOD man, i dont remember a damn thing about that drive. got there to see my baby hooked up with tubes all inside her and not being able to breathe on her own and her heart not being strong enough for her to live. i just prayed and prayed and told GOD to take me instead, it was raining that whole day, i woke up and saw the sun shining on her in the morning, it looked so heavenly just perfect how the rays were touching only her. the doctors came to me and said they dont know how but she is breathing on her own now, she recovered on her own without surgery and has made a full recovery. i had a $20,000 medical bill from childrens and like $5000 from the first hospital on my lap, and my insurance decided to cover everything with no cost to me. I cant blame any of that on anything or anyone but GOD and Miracles. But those words "Mr. Brown your daughter was flown to DC, she went into heart failure and there was nothing more we could do here" thank GOD i live in maryland so DC is only 30 minutes away from where i live. I LOVE My GOD

Sup bro...bless God that she is alright...
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote