RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-09, 06:31 AM   #1
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
michael jackson died of food poisening?

IP: 24E1 368E

appparantly he ate a 3 year old weenie..lol

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 07-02-09, 08:07 AM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: F391 E583

I've warned you all about the danger of being arrogant in the face of something of this nature...

and it is arrogance...because what it is, essentially, is judgment being passed on someone who has gone back to his maker...

that effectively puts you in the position of trying to be God...and God, as indicated many times throughout history and example, will not tolerate any challenges to His authority or sovereignty.

Again, if you boast or gloat over someone who has fallen or in this case, even death, God's anger will come your way. I've warned you. Take it as you want.

Don't do it.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-09, 08:26 AM   #3
_Talksic_
Addicted

i anger god says the gay guy..and im tying be god and challenging him?lol wtf..where did u get all that, all i did was say a joke..
at least more children are safe for fuck sake..

Old 07-02-09, 10:29 AM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

fuck q and his religious babble

i'm atheist.. i'd like to see a God that I don't believe exists bring his wrath down on me
Old 07-02-09, 11:32 AM   #5
_Talksic_
Addicted

something created everything,
but anyway lets just keep this thread about micheal jackson..

Old 07-02-09, 11:45 AM   #6
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 1081 0F3B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
fuck q and his religious babble

i'm atheist.. i'd like to see a God that I don't believe exists bring his wrath down on me

In due time my dude. Lol. Just cuz you don't understand or don't believe something don't mean its not there...shit I can say I don't believe in oxygen, I can't see oxygen so you gonna let me tell you oxygen don't exist? You probably just like every other atheist I've seen, in the midst of a tragedy or some shit going down the first words is "oh my god" lol. People stop or don't believe in god cuz he don't make the world magical and come to the rescue everytime somethin happens,do u honestly think we deserve help lol humans do some fucked up shit.

Anyways, that debate will go on till the world ceases to exsist so uhhhh RIP My dude michael jackson.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-09, 12:37 PM   #7
_Talksic_
Addicted

^^yeah.. i think people say they dont believe in god cuz theyre mad at him somehow..
or not happy in life so they have to blame it on something.
if people just understood the bible,youd understand why things are the way they are.

Old 07-02-09, 12:48 PM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino
In due time my dude. Lol. Just cuz you don't understand or don't believe something don't mean its not there...shit I can say I don't believe in oxygen, I can't see oxygen so you gonna let me tell you oxygen don't exist? You probably just like every other atheist I've seen, in the midst of a tragedy or some shit going down the first words is "oh my god" lol. People stop or don't believe in god cuz he don't make the world magical and come to the rescue everytime somethin happens,do u honestly think we deserve help lol humans do some fucked up shit.

Anyways, that debate will go on till the world ceases to exsist so uhhhh RIP My dude michael jackson.

Not really. I've lost several family members and never been like "oh my god" at all. But more to the point, if I don't believe there is a god - how can God punish me? If some invisible force did something to me, you who believe would say it is God. I, however, would see it as something entirely different because I don't believe in God. That is the whole point.
Old 07-02-09, 12:50 PM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
^^yeah.. i think people say they dont believe in god cuz theyre mad at him somehow..
or not happy in life so they have to blame it on something.
if people just understood the bible,youd understand why things are the way they are.

I've never believed in God, not for a single second of my life. So, ultimately I fail to see how I can be mad at someone or something that I don't believe in now, nor have I ever believed in him in the past.

I'm not going to get into an argument though. People have their beliefs, I guess. And besides, every time I challenge the belief of God the fucking religious nuts never shut up about this and that and fucking anything they can think to convert me. FUCK YOU ALL!!
Old 07-02-09, 12:52 PM   #10
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Not really. I've lost several family members and never been like "oh my god" at all. But more to the point, if I don't believe there is a god - how can God punish me? If some invisible force did something to me, you who believe would say it is God. I, however, would see it as something entirely different because I don't believe in God. That is the whole point.

it states in bible all non believers will go to hell..
jesus even said it himself if your not working with me your working against me..and jesus is lord..

Old 07-02-09, 07:52 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
it states in bible all non believers will go to hell..
jesus even said it himself if your not working with me your working against me..and jesus is lord..

^ Again, that only applies to people who believe in God, Jesus.. the Bible and such. I believe in none of those things. I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, therefore I can't go there. It's an impossibility for a person to end up in a place they don't believe exists. Simple. I believe when you die, you die. That is the end of it for you. No afterlife. No nothing. And, I'm cool with that. I have no need to believe in something... anything beyond death. This is the only time I'll get, so I'm making the most of it day by day.

But word to people who do believe. I can respect that, its just not for me.
Old 07-02-09, 08:37 PM   #12
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
^ Again, that only applies to people who believe in God, Jesus.. the Bible and such. I believe in none of those things. I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, therefore I can't go there.
It's an impossibility for a person to end up in a place they don't believe exists. Simple. I believe when you die, you die. That is the end of it for you. No afterlife. No nothing. And, I'm cool with that. I have no need to believe in something... anything beyond death. This is the only time I'll get, so I'm making the most of it day by day.

But word to people who do believe. I can respect that, its just not for me.

thats a retarded statement if i ever heard one.
noone really knows what happens when we die.u cant prove it one way or the other.hypothetically,if heaven n hell does exit,u not believing in it wouldnt save ur ass...
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-09, 11:28 PM   #13
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 7A2E D565

Atheists are ignorant. To doubt anything is ignorant, you might not believe there is a God out there, but to doubt the possibility is another thing.
Old 07-03-09, 12:12 AM   #14
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: C634 12BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Atheists are ignorant. To doubt anything is ignorant, you might not believe there is a God out there, but to doubt the possibility is another thing.

so me doubting that child malestures are good people, makes me ignorant?

Doubts one of the best things the human race can do to help it rationalize complex situations.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 07-03-09, 02:37 AM   #15
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: 7A2E D565

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
so me doubting that child malestures are good people, makes me ignorant?

Doubts one of the best things the human race can do to help it rationalize complex situations.

Yeah, it is ignorant.

What if you got in a car accident and you were going to die unless removed from a burning vehicle and the person who saved you was a child molester? Does that make them a good or a bad person? I don't agree with child molestation, but how do you know those people don't have mental problems that we haven't discovered yet? That's definitely going out on a limb, but your rebuttal was childish and stupid. There is a difference between doubting something that is fact and known compared to something that nobody knows the real answer to, therefore making anything possible.