RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-05, 05:48 PM   #1
Bangalore

Parents...Strippers..kids birthdays....hmmm

IP:

Quote:
The Associated Press
Updated: 5:32 a.m. ET May 29, 2005
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A mother faces criminal charges after she hired a stripper to dance at her 16-year-old son’s birthday party.

advertisementAnette Pharris, 34, has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and involving a minor in obscene acts. The boy’s father, the stripper and two others also face charges.

“I tried to do something special for my son,” Pharris said. “It didn’t harm him.”

About 10 people under the age of 18 were at the birthday party in September, including minors who were not related to the family, authorities said.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said minors are not permitted in adult establishments.

“A person shouldn’t be allowed to circumvent that law by hiring a stripper, a lady who took all her clothes off and spent a good amount of time dancing around minors,” he said.

Anette Pharris took photos at the party and tried to have them developed at a nearby drug store. Drug store employees notified authorities, police said.

“Who are they to tell me what I can and can’t show to my own children?” the mother said.
© 2005 The Associated Press.

now when i first read this i was wowed.. first of all i think it isn't right for someone to tell someone what to do with their kids unless it involves something like this.. what happened to morals? obviously this kids parents ... arent as fit as other parents if they "hire" a stripper for their underaged sons birthday.. also subjecting other peoples kids to it seems a little wacky to me.. i mean yes yes it would be kool ... but its not how parents should act...their is a reason it is 18 and in some cases 21 plus..wut do yall think?

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat