RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-09, 12:18 AM   #16
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 399E C7ED

Mark, your the bomb, like tick tick!

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 11-04-09, 04:12 AM   #17
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1258 9408

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
and i already used this diss towards you, but i dont think i even could make it through 30 seconds of you shit, seriously. and i know this hurts your ego and it should, but i dont have an ego so don't even try to hurt my feeling, u are not goin to make a dope diss track to me because you are a little bitch, i recorded in my opinion, and my opinion is the only one that matters in my opinion, a dope diss track on you.
but please please please please please, try to record a "dope diss track" on me i will eat you for lunch again, and i'm getting better daily because i record daily, so even though that last diss track towards you was better than u can image i'd spit another one so far over you're head that it would take every out of this world metaphor from little wayne to try to explain it to you
and this goes to any other hoe on this site that wants to diss on me, i will ACTUALLY diss you back and i will NOT MAKE EXCUSES. i will come harder than you (period) because if you think what i say is weak, YOU ARE WEAKER, and i will expose that in you

Lol, the year old shit I put on RV that was like, my 6th track I ever wrote, 4th track I ever recorded? Ok.. I put that shit up to get opinion on how to elevate and now I have and i'm at a level where I did need peoples tips anymore. I've written like 50 songs to beats by now and recorded around 20. Not as much as you, but i'm just better then you are in general. Sorry homie.

And go ahead record your diss track and keep it to yourself. When mine is recorded and ready, we'll put both of our diss tracks in a battle thread, or a thread in LL with a poll and ask people. But it's gotten fun now, so i'm going over 3 minutes .

Your opinion may be the only one that counts, but if a poll comes in and 15 people all have the same opinion minus 3 peoples opinions, i'll think we'll know who had the better diss to a general opinion from a general rap fanbase.

Fuck it, i'll even let people vote on my diss track vs. BOTH of your diss tracks combined. hahaha

Last edited by JTR : 11-04-09 at 04:15 AM.
Old 11-04-09, 04:17 AM   #18
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
you know why you always have to edit your measseges, because its hard to keep a lie str8, u always have to go back to previous lies to make this one make sense, but then u make up new ones in every post and try to remember that one. and you ever notice that every lie that you say is simply and excuse for why you are a pethetic loser who already said he's not trying to make it into rap. you know why thats retarted, because you think you have to "try to make it in rap." i dont try to make it in rap either i just rap all the fuckin time because i love to do it, and i will always be better than you at RAP because of that, i dont care if u do record a diss track to me because i just gonna come back at you and hurt your feeling even more, because i dont share a condo in the COOLEST PLACE ON EARTH, i live in a shitty situation and have to rap because i hate everyone like you

I don't record all the time but I write a lot and i'm always freestyling in my head and making new lines.

And uh no... I always edit my posts because I read over them and realise I was either tired or typing too fast and made a grammar or spelling error. It's a pet peeve.

=/ nice try though, I guess?
Old 11-04-09, 06:16 AM   #19
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: EE0C C202

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Lol, the year old shit I put on RV that was like, my 6th track I ever wrote, 4th track I ever recorded? Ok.. I put that shit up to get opinion on how to elevate and now I have and i'm at a level where I did need peoples tips anymore. I've written like 50 songs to beats by now and recorded around 20. Not as much as you, but i'm just better then you are in general. Sorry homie.

And go ahead record your diss track and keep it to yourself. When mine is recorded and ready, we'll put both of our diss tracks in a battle thread, or a thread in LL with a poll and ask people. But it's gotten fun now, so i'm going over 3 minutes .

Your opinion may be the only one that counts, but if a poll comes in and 15 people all have the same opinion minus 3 peoples opinions, i'll think we'll know who had the better diss to a general opinion from a general rap fanbase.

Fuck it, i'll even let people vote on my diss track vs. BOTH of your diss tracks combined. hahaha

fuck your fan base, there isn't a singler person on this site who's opinion matters except el rey and echo and latin kitten and maybe tha Q. if they say you beat me then you beat me, but i'll still continue to make fun of you all the time cuz you are a huge homo

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-09, 06:17 AM   #20
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I don't record all the time but I write a lot and i'm always freestyling in my head and making new lines.

And uh no... I always edit my posts because I read over them and realise I was either tired or typing too fast and made a grammar or spelling error. It's a pet peeve.

=/ nice try though, I guess?

fuck your pet peeves =/ nice try though, I guess?

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-09, 12:14 PM   #21
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
fuck your fan base, there isn't a singler person on this site who's opinion matters except el rey and echo and latin kitten and maybe tha Q. if they say you beat me then you beat me, but i'll still continue to make fun of you all the time cuz you are a huge homo

Lol echo is waaaaaaaaaack with it, mild chedder. El rey is cool on the production and beats tip, but his rapping itself needs a lil work, he's aight though, way better then you and echo. LK is cool. Tha Q is ok but I joke on him a lot so he prolly doesn't like me.

And are you just naming your dick riders?

Regardless i'll put both tracks with a poll and if a couple people you named said you won but the rest of active RV claimed I won and I get more general votes we can agree to disagree that i'm the winner and you're the loser or vice versa. Even though a higher amount of a general RV population would consider me the winner in their minds if that were the outcome.
Old 11-04-09, 12:50 PM   #22
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: C200 D795

holy fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk. DISS ESSAYS!
Old 11-05-09, 12:59 PM   #23
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Lol echo is waaaaaaaaaack with it, mild chedder. El rey is cool on the production and beats tip, but his rapping itself needs a lil work, he's aight though, way better then you and echo. LK is cool. Tha Q is ok but I joke on him a lot so he prolly doesn't like me.

And are you just naming your dick riders?

Regardless i'll put both tracks with a poll and if a couple people you named said you won but the rest of active RV claimed I won and I get more general votes we can agree to disagree that i'm the winner and you're the loser or vice versa. Even though a higher amount of a general RV population would consider me the winner in their minds if that were the outcome.

i'd want young kid to vote to he hasn't been here lately so i forgot, yeah, because all these people are my dick riders, or because they are the only ones who i'd believe would understand some of the things i say, the general people on here don't get music in my opinion.
and you say echo is wack, you wack homo, he's not on here cuz he's doin shows and is in the studio troppin tracks all the time, the fact that you can call someone from this site wack when they are doin that proves you are a fag, his music talks about where he is from and those people support him and his music, no one supports your music because you don't make music and dont rap about anything a group of people other than online dorks could stand behind.
if you ever drop a track, i'm gonna be like you hand take 2 months to try and write one lame ass, what is it now 3 minutes you said, diss track. i wrote and recorded my diss track on you in ONE DAY, u aren't a real rapper if you can't do that anyway so your shit is gonna sound like u took forever to write a bunch of bull shit for an online battle. either way imma kill you.
JUST DROP YOUR FUCKIN DISS TRACK AND QUIT TALKIN ABOUT IT.
YOU FAG

my reverbnation.com page
Old 11-05-09, 04:26 PM   #24
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 640E DEFA

...on a side note, I got the first edit of the vid last night. Looks propa.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-09, 05:27 PM   #25
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 0553 F80F

good shit, just throw me a youtube link in my inbox when it's done