RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-09, 10:21 AM   #1
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The birth of Christ..

IP: 7A2E D565

Was a cover story that Mary made to get away with fucking somebody and getting pregnant behind Joseph's back. Who would have known one little lie could go this far?
Old 10-30-09, 11:22 AM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

right..who would have thought a poor, lowly carpenter from Nazareth would forever alter the landscape of faith and spirituality, giving hope and salvation to BILLIONS in the process.

That's right...GOD knew.

Thank you Lord for Jesus.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-09, 04:13 PM   #3
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9FDF 301D

the bible clearly says that joseph immediately assumed that mary was unfaithful,

until an angel came to him in a dream that told joseph that mary was a virgin, and that the baby was God's. :l Q took his reply the entirely wrong way
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-09, 05:50 PM   #4
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

Mary is a direct descendant of King David. It has been prophesied that the Son of Man aka Jesus will be a direct descendant from King David's line. Yes her husband believed she was unfaithful at first, but God sent an angel to tell him that she is still a virgin and birthing the Son of God. And if it was a lie, its funny how Mary would even bow down on her knees and call her son Lord when he came to raise Lazarus from the dead. Why would she do that if this was all a lie? How was Jesus able to heal all he did if this started as a lie? I think its great what you're doing taking out all your anger on God. You're clearly posting this thread because you're mad knowing we're right and your wrong and you hate what we're doing. Its great that you didn't even state anything about me or Q just Jesus. By you feeling you hate him at this moment that you know he existed and he still exists. Go ahead take it out all on Jesus bro. He's listening.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-09, 06:16 PM   #5
Adam

This was a joke by the way.

I'm not mad at you or Q, I think you're both stupid but that's different.

Have you ever heard of science?
Old 10-30-09, 06:26 PM   #6
Dabatos

Did you know the fathers of science were mostly Christian?

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-30-09, 06:28 PM   #7
ichaboy
Maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Mary is a direct descendant of King David. It has been prophesied that the Son of Man aka Jesus will be a direct descendant from King David's line. Yes her husband believed she was unfaithful at first, but God sent an angel to tell him that she is still a virgin and birthing the Son of God. And if it was a lie, its funny how Mary would even bow down on her knees and call her son Lord when he came to raise Lazarus from the dead. Why would she do that if this was all a lie? How was Jesus able to heal all he did if this started as a lie? I think its great what you're doing taking out all your anger on God. You're clearly posting this thread because you're mad knowing we're right and your wrong and you hate what we're doing. Its great that you didn't even state anything about me or Q just Jesus. By you feeling you hate him at this moment that you know he existed and he still exists. Go ahead take it out all on Jesus bro. He's listening.

Fail.

1. Nothing in the bible says mary is related to King David.
2. The mother of Jesus Christ never bowed down to him and called him lord. That was a different Mary.

Itch your nuts bro. He's watching.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-09, 06:29 PM   #8
Adam

No they weren't, even the founders of your country weren't. You're so so so blind.
Old 10-30-09, 06:44 PM   #9
Dabatos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
Fail.

1. Nothing in the bible says mary is related to King David.
2. The mother of Jesus Christ never bowed down to him and called him lord. That was a different Mary.

Itch your nuts bro. He's watching.

Mary is a a descendant of David, so along with Joseph.

Yes she did.

John 11:32 "When Mary arrived and saw Jesus, she fell down at his feet and said "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would have not died."

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-30-09, 07:01 PM   #10
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
IP: 5655 FBB3

Who would of thought one ignorant statement cus someone is to stupid to think deeper than drama would get a convo goin as deep as the bible anyways rolf.
Old 10-30-09, 07:13 PM   #11
ichaboy
Maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Mary is a a descendant of David, so along with Joseph.

Yes she did.

John 11:32 "When Mary arrived and saw Jesus, she fell down at his feet and said "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would have not died."

Mary was the sister of Martha in that excerpt, the same Mary that anointed Jesus's feet with fragrant oil and rubbed the oil with her hair.

Furthermore, this mary had a brother named Lazarus.

are you telling me Christ, the man whose mother has no brothers or sisters, has an uncle named Lazarus and an aunt named Martha?

and did you not in another thread, accuse someone of not reading the entire passage but instead picking and choosing ones in singularity?

If this is your ploy to get people reading more into the bible, not only are you failing to spread the message of Christianity, but you are being hypocritical, and sinning with your lies.
Old 10-31-09, 04:52 AM   #12
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: 90DD 370A

dont feel like looking it up but jesus also said when he was on the cross or before, who are my brothers and sisters,the people that follow me..and the bible does say in the flesh by mary he had brothers and not sure about sisters.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 10-31-09, 07:34 AM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

lol...there are so many "marys" in the new testament you don't know which one is being referred to at times...

Mary, Mary, Mary Magdalene, MARY MARY, Miss Marry, Lil Marry,

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-09, 08:32 AM   #14
Adam

Yeah, for God's book it's very poorly written.
Old 10-31-09, 02:31 PM   #15
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: DD68 5BB4

how much is it gods book, when gospels where spelled out of it BY HUMANS WITH ALTERIOR MOTIVES???? dont get me started on the bible, cuz after you get over the fact of what the real intentions of the people were when choosing which books get to make it and which ones dont.....(most of the books preaching equality of women and man got booted, because men were making the decisions and wanted power....) than you have to decide do you take the bible as unfallable law, or just a set of guidelines....and how to you intereprate the facts...are they just metaphors or are they telling you exactly what to do.... people who quote the bible annoy me because they alter it to agree with how they want to think/feel....and then they switch up another passage and say it was just a metaphor or guideline if it conflicts with their ideals...

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead