RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-03, 01:31 PM   #1
HazY.B
BANNED

Text Record: 3-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post A slip and fall upwards

IP: 7AA4 D75E

.....Awakening.....
Lying next to you with your arms around me I turn to see your face
your eyes a brown so deep n pure....closed I see sullen
sudden movement the lights pulling me back I reach for your grasp...
falling into white, my legs kicking ...my arms struggling reaching grasping for some form.....
falling faster into a brighter white...I see a silver strand of rope fall .....for me to climb to my fate...
my small hands restrict around the small unsteady rope...
one hand above the other I try to lift my own weight
the blue in my eyes pleading ...god why am I so weak?
Confined to this body of 5’3...my weight dropping to the bottom sinking down to my feet.....the weight unbearable I'm slipping losing my hold....my small hands bleeding from the burning of the fibers to my delicate skin thats running cold...
I slip and fall upwards.....floating being pulled forward to a side of black.....
I wake on a cold metal....an ice....a fire...I feel crawling inside my stomach small feet tracing the lining of my insides....
a small metal blade pierces through my skin the blade rising out of my skin... red pours n puddles beneath my shaken body....
my mind screaming my mouth coated with silver staples ...
from my wounds protrudes a small angel...his wings covered in my blood...dark n tattered his wings are misshapen n oddly formed....
in his eyes, diamonds shine amongst the blue deeper than the oceans bottom.....he wears nothing.... his skin partially colored with red...the other a natural tone..
he climbs from my fresh wound....n takes small tedious steps n crawls up my knee.....he sits with his wings covering all from me to see....
he glance up n says a few simple words that healed my wounds....closed them up with burning of flames scorching the blood n leaving scabbed scars deep enough to be seen from the other side...
i twist i turn trying to release myself from these life savoring restraints the blood stained being sits on my knee as we watches me struggle....he says nothing but watches the tears stream from my eyes....
he stands a tall slides down my knee....scales down my thigh...walks pass my navel....up my stomach....pasts my breasts.....climbs up my throat....around my chin over my lips....he walks.....my body frozen still....no movement.......he peers deep into my eyes....he drinks in the fear...he kneels down n opens a small bottle labeled “hope” .....
with much ease he empties all of that bottles contents into my eyes....I blink.....and shudder......visions....I can taste......I taste the sweetness of blood.....pouring from my lips like a fountain...my eyes are bleeding sorrow........my ears hearing the gushing......the angel returns to my sight .......a pure white......I regained his pain his hurt.....
the angel a solid silver....his wings are perfect n light......he glows with his presence........n flies.......
I wake next to you .....gaze into you.......and blink as I see the diamonds.....blue as the oceans bottom in your eyes....
with caution I Run my hands over your back and feel the two large scars.....where wings were once attached......
i kiss your lips n taste the sweetness of the blood.....
for now I truly understood
in my bed next to my body lies my angel.....the one that showered me with reality....
his body made of mine....he's a piece of me
eternity
Send a message via AIM to HazY.B Send a message via Yahoo to HazY.B   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-03, 02:01 PM   #2
rule
..Soft Focus..

Text Record: 21-12
IP: 0115 91DB

Fantastic work, great wordplay and amazingly indepth creatvity and imaginary, you really made people see beyond the words and think, definitly a hot piece...well writtin..peace B
Old 10-13-03, 02:28 PM   #3
HazY.B
BANNED

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 7AA4 D75E

did you even read it lmao?

omg rule crazy lil man

anyways thank you for the reply
Send a message via AIM to HazY.B Send a message via Yahoo to HazY.B   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-03, 03:10 PM   #4
DopeHead

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 820F EDD7

this was nice girl.. i was tryin to figure out half of it.. cuz i slow but i liked this piece... cuz ur poetry tells a story this was very good ma..
Old 10-13-03, 04:03 PM   #5
FanTa ZeE

IP: E31C 355F

very good drop, it was extremely gripping and it seemed as though you skipped from reality to a world filled with pain when you closed your eyes, and waking up beside the angel again, i liked it alot, the vocab was iight all the way through and i can see that you put your heart into this, it was sort of wierd, never read anything like it before, but somewhere in the back of my mind, i can vaguely remember......

keep dropping Hazy
Old 10-14-03, 10:48 AM   #6
Dimez
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£

Text Record: 18-2
IP: 4E5E 91ED

Beautiful Wordz!
Hazy.B ur truly The Poet,
Good Work!

</center>
Send a message via AIM to Dimez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-03, 06:10 PM   #7
DiverseSyndicate

IP: 96FF 1751

this was an immaculant piece sweetness, tha imagery was tight, tha vocab was tight, tha whole
Quote:
from my wounds protrudes a small angel...his wings covered in my blood...dark n tattered his wings are misshapen n oddly formed

i thought it was very nice and well laid out, keep droppin you and i need to collab one day soon.~1~