RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-05, 02:06 PM   #121
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
man i dont care wat any of u black guys say to defend against wat i said, almost every race dont like blacks even because of mexicans and its because of exactly wat ur doin. u cant admit ur own faults. theres no stereotype, almost all blak guys r like that jus like all black girls laugh like fuckin retards at dum shit and r the loudest annoying bitches there r. u all need to get over damn slavery most white ppl int he us had nothin to do wit that it is how it is deal wit it or jus leave wat else could u possibly do besides that? no other race is gona stop hatin u cause u say so cause nobody el;se cares botu racism cept blacks. and when i said indians i meant indians not native americans. if any of u were slaves ill be glad to qpologize veen tho my family wasnt here till 1919. but since none of u were quit bringin that shit up. the jews were enslaved for over 2000 years n they dont say shit

^that shit alone should prove somethin.
Nobody cares about racism except blacks.
Man I fuckin hate america.This is how people
look at me off the net probably.

and the jews got billions of fuckin dollars dumbass.
Old 06-23-05, 05:43 PM   #122
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

yeah its the truth an sorry if blacks think we do care but nobody does. if the civil rights march happened today id walk with blacks to get them their CIVIL RIGHTS but i wouldnt walk to stop racism because u cant stop it. its a natural human instinct. and if anybody tells u they care about racism thaty isnt black is prolly jus tryin to score some points wit u n b ur friend cause they really dont care. and the more u talk about it the more ppl get annoyed wit it and will purposely use racism to piss u off. nobody anywehre cares about racism, not even in every other country. however, they did care to make sure that everyone was treated equal which is why blacks now have civil rights. ug ota make the distinction between the two and know that u can change civil rights but u cant ever stop racism.

ALSO IF BLACKS WORKED THEYD HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TOO, NOTHIN IS STOPPIN U FROM GETIN THAT U JUS ACT LIKE IT IS CAUSE MOST OF U R LAZY
Old 06-23-05, 05:46 PM   #123
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Not All Blacks Are Poor Dumbass.if Trailorpark Whites Worked They'll Be Rich.
Old 06-23-05, 09:22 PM   #124
DON
Middle Weight

i know not all blacks r poor and i know not all blacks complain and i know not all blacks r lazy but were talking about the ones who r. im jus sayin racism cant b stopped we already made blacks equal to us and thats the most we could do. think about this. when immigrant races camr to america, say the irish. it took them about 3 or 4 generations to become equal to the rest of the ppl in america that had been here longer. and if u think about this. blacks really only came to this country about 40 years ago and 2 generations ago because thats when u all got ur civil rights. so really, itll take another 2 generations for u to b in the same position as white ppl r and as the rest of the minorities. racism has nothin tod do wit it its jus how the american dream works. every race that has come here had to do it and since blacks just became equal they just started to move up in power and equality. ppl on here think that racism is only alive in america and well yeah it is only alive here, cause i jus explained why, its the american way. when a race comes here they gota establish n the blacks r goin through it the same as we all did. sucks tho it has to b 200-400 years after they got here
Old 06-24-05, 12:17 PM   #125
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 49AE C6DF

This Thread Is Stupid

Blacks Arent The Most Hated Not Even Close

If You Think About It Black People Hate White People More Then White People Hate Them

So Shut The Fuck Up
And
Old 06-24-05, 10:22 PM   #126
Sik Wit It

IP: 9091 42F0

^And what?......
Old 06-26-05, 11:02 PM   #127
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
man i dont care wat any of u black guys say to defend against wat i said, almost every race dont like blacks even because of mexicans and its because of exactly wat ur doin. u cant admit ur own faults. theres no stereotype, almost all blak guys r like that jus like all black girls laugh like fuckin retards at dum shit and r the loudest annoying bitches there r. u all need to get over damn slavery most white ppl int he us had nothin to do wit that it is how it is deal wit it or jus leave wat else could u possibly do besides that? no other race is gona stop hatin u cause u say so cause nobody el;se cares botu racism cept blacks. and when i said indians i meant indians not native americans. if any of u were slaves ill be glad to qpologize veen tho my family wasnt here till 1919. but since none of u were quit bringin that shit up. the jews were enslaved for over 2000 years n they dont say shit

hmmm.... seems you never been on Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn NY... the Jews DO say sumn... they are trying to get their own money because they want to segregate themselves from the rest of the world... but i guess you wouldn't know that unless you did some research... they want a seperate government from the US... did you know that?... of course not... get ya head out of your ass and try and learn sum'n instead of thinking you know it all already... the Jews that you're talking about even have they own vigilante protection force outside of the law... when i remeber what they are called i'll update this... stop talkin so much and listen every now and then... maybe you'll learn sumn
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-05, 11:12 PM   #128
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
i know not all blacks r poor and i know not all blacks complain and i know not all blacks r lazy but were talking about the ones who r. im jus sayin racism cant b stopped we already made blacks equal to us and thats the most we could do. think about this. when immigrant races camr to america, say the irish. it took them about 3 or 4 generations to become equal to the rest of the ppl in america that had been here longer. and if u think about this. blacks really only came to this country about 40 years ago and 2 generations ago because thats when u all got ur civil rights. so really, itll take another 2 generations for u to b in the same position as white ppl r and as the rest of the minorities. racism has nothin tod do wit it its jus how the american dream works. every race that has come here had to do it and since blacks just became equal they just started to move up in power and equality. ppl on here think that racism is only alive in america and well yeah it is only alive here, cause i jus explained why, its the american way. when a race comes here they gota establish n the blacks r goin through it the same as we all did. sucks tho it has to b 200-400 years after they got here
the bolded comments are the most ignorant things i've ever read in my life... as a man with the God given right to be here we already were equal to the caucasion race... think about this... when we were still in Africa we were Kings and Queens just as the caucasions were in England... we knew nothing of racism until we were brought to the US... we had tribes... yes , tribes fought... but not over racism... it was never about that... and how in the hel do you think we only came here 40 years ago?.... my momz was born in NC and she's older than 40!!!! gimme a break!!!! then you follow that up with 2 generations ago?... so you saying my grand ma and my momz was the first blacks in the US?... you are an idiot... i'm sure if you made these comments in front of any history teacher... white or black... they'd laugh your ass right out of the classroom... you need a "higher learning", Remy...lmao... go learn sumn
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-05, 11:50 PM   #129
DON
Middle Weight

u dumb fuck i go to a school that costs 9 grand more than ur fuckin car or any car ur broke blak ass will ever get. i could fuckin buy ur ass if i wanted go fight some sand niggers in iraq again and quit wastin my time. or keep ur broke ass in brooklyn n ur opinions there too cause they worth bout as much as the cheap crack ur bitch suckin dick for.
Old 06-26-05, 11:53 PM   #130
DON
Middle Weight

and ur fuckin stupid i said its LIKE they only came here 40 years ago cause thats the first time they had rights. jesus christ no wonder ur in the infantry u cant read worth shit i guess ur broke ass didnt go to school neither. no wonder why u below my level bitch. ur the type that makes black ppl hated cause u think ur so smart but u not. u dont know shit ur so thick headed its fuckin crazy. u need to learn to listen boy n quit talkin. nobody gives a shit bout racism and thats that. its never gona change ever so do somethin bout it dont complain like the lazy half ass man that u r

Last edited by DON : 06-26-05 at 11:57 PM.
Old 06-30-05, 01:00 AM   #131
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
u dumb fuck i go to a school that costs 9 grand more than ur fuckin car or any car ur broke blak ass will ever get. i could fuckin buy ur ass if i wanted go fight some sand niggers in iraq again and quit wastin my time. or keep ur broke ass in brooklyn n ur opinions there too cause they worth bout as much as the cheap crack ur bitch suckin dick for.

lmao.... good one...lol... are you racist?...comments make you look that way... and yeah... my piece of shyt car cost $40,000 sonny... actually, i have 2 vehicles you idiot.... yeah... also about to buy my new house in virginia you moron... 5 bedrooms/3 baths... stay in school maybe you'll learn to be where i'm at... and no i'm not in the infantry... it's called Military Intelligence... that's where the smart people go, numb nuts... and never... i repeat, never use the N-bomb when you refering to me... ever.... werd... i ain't on that racial shyt.... and you wonder why my peoples get mad about shyt?... it's cuz of ignorant asses like you who pay "9 grand more than ur fuckin car or any car ur broke blak ass will ever get"...and still don't know shyt about the world or themselves... grow up and come talk to me after your brain develops... maybe then we can have an intelligent conversation
Old 06-30-05, 11:15 AM   #132
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 1C00 CCA1

honestly, who the fuck are you to say that black people are hated???? you act like everyone hates blacks but loves everyone else....yes some people, like the kkk, openly hate black people...thas just a few people....on the other hand...for example, virtually, all black comedians discuss their hatred for white people...the reality is, there will always be tension between everyone, same race or different...just how it is....

this was probably the most ignorant thread i have ever seen made

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 11:33 AM   #133
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 1C00 CCA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JooKsta_
"if we're all the same n we jus differ in skintone is every race not the same as what u jus typed!!?"

i said we are all humans...not the we all the same...and yup we tha strongest in stregth! just like i said b4! Fuck u muhfuckaz dat dont feel me! But da shits real!
ANd shit i neva seen a fuckin White guy out here beat a black man ass...u fuckin CRAZY! Yall got er'thang in life easier then we do,face da fact!We Hated more den any race plain n simple!
White people want er'body ta be like them. Well fuck dat shit! Proper English? Fuck dat shit! Pants dat dont sag? Fuck Dat shit! Carryin a fuckin breifcase? Fuck dat shit!!
All dat shit made up by yall muhfuckaz!!! And muhfuckaz who follow dat type of shit is basically BRAINWASHED!Let me go in ta get a job wit saggy pants,timboz',doo-rag,and a 12,000 watch on my wrist,chewin on sum winter fresh.Let a Sum1 wit a suit,breifcase,19.00 watch,and sum stacy adams.We both apply for the job.Who dey gone hire first?.....The punk muthafucka dressin like da white man!
Hahah True Shit B

to me it seems as if you are the one being brainwashed...you have been brainwashed into thinking that is what all african american has to be...you are and ignoramus

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 02:41 PM   #134
DON
Middle Weight

please ill gramatix ur not in any fuckin military intelligance u still a brokeass bitch n my house got more fuckin rooms in it than urs has square feet so get the fuck outa here wit ur poor ass, nobody gives a shit how big r houses r. if u so smart they wouldnt have sent u to iraq they sent u there casue ur EXPENDABLE that means ur not worth shit jus like ur bank account. n i dont think i said nigger to u i believe my exact words were u r a broke black ass bitch. yeah that was it. haha military intelligence no wonder why we losin the war haha. only way ur car cost 40 grand is if food stamps could b exchanged at the car dealers bitch. haha please, comin at me wit a military salary man all that sand and heat musta fucked wit ur brain.
Old 06-30-05, 03:16 PM   #135
Verbal_Pain
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B48F 5388

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh

im not a rapper anymore,i elevated to a Lyricist
so no more Commercial Shit ima just come off Serious

VP [VS] Un-Fuck-Widable