RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-05, 05:30 AM   #16
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

nice lil drop shawty... i did one sumn like this to my pops a while back..he died 2 years ago so i'm familiar with ya pain... maybe one day i'll start writing again.... i'm taking a break cuz of kats on this site.... a lot of them don't appreciate anyone's work unless it's they own... you keep doing what you doing and take care of that lil girl...as for ya brother, he gon' hafta find his own way... hopefully before it's too late... there's a lot of shyt going on out there in the streets... i went back home to visit before i got sent to iraq only to find out that my friends were either dead from being in the streets, locked up, or still messing round in the streets... same shyt they were doing when i left... it's sad, cuz they my boyz...but i moved on and can't be part of that...

anyways... nice for an old joint... the letter style you dropped ain't used a lot here though i have seen it other places... real personal..like a real conversation... the flow changed here and there ..you had 3 lines rhyming at times and then switched back to a 2 line rhyme...but it actually worked somehow in this piece... i'd give it about 6.5 outta 10....only cuz it's old and kats have been dropping more organized pieces than this... but if it were based solely on ya personal attachment to it and ya emotion i'd have scored it higher...werd
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote