RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
DeadlyVision 5 71.43%
Invektive 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-05, 07:09 PM   #16
K-Trini
Banned: Cheating

IP: 61EB 54E6

Voted For: Invektive

Welll Invective..I heard ya got a deal so I decided to check ya battle out so..................

Flow-Easily Deadly Vision.....Ivective,you was rappin a lil too slow there.Maybe try rappin a lil quicker.And deadly....try to cut down on the "ugh,ught, and yeah,yeah".
Both of you had a nice delivery.No complaints there.

Lyrics-Invective......the starting(before the actual rappiing) of ur shit was just too cheesy.I'm sorry...no other way to put it.It didn't sound good and was uncreative.but luckily....you came strong at the end.Nice personals and shit.As for Deadly.....I was listening to it...and didn't find the hrd hittin punches.So work on makin ur punches hit harder.U got flow and delivery........but work on punches.

Vote-Invective(rtf below please)
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196552
Send a message via AIM to K-Trini  
Old 07-01-05, 01:31 AM   #17
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 876B 92EB

is funny how ktrini neva votes on audio battles..lol and suddently drops a vote and says "dv gets the flow."...lol

OMG funny shit. this will be dq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-01-05, 05:08 PM   #18
Reach.
New to RV

IP: 76AE 1251

Alright, Deadly kill the backround O an A's goin on, make it hard to focus on your verse, Even tho you had decent punches and OK delivery your flow hurt you a lil bit. It was choppy.

Invek.
Your shit was pretty nice, alotta people aren't gonna like it cus it aint all HARD an Broo-Hah shit. But I could catch it all clearly an laughed quite a few times. Delivery is Nice, Flow perfect.

Decent Deadly...
Invekt...I liked it better.

Drop Sum Honest Votes on my battle with ^^..^^ when he drops. thanks. -1
Old 07-01-05, 08:27 PM   #19
DaBomb-/a/
Damn.. Im ill..

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2DB4 6B20

Damn even with all the singing and ish... that verse was fire.. nice punches and personals, basically did it better then deadly vision'z

"He wouldnt have deadly vision if he was houston and stabbed him self in the eye"

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Old 07-01-05, 08:55 PM   #20
DaBomb-/a/
Damn.. Im ill..

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DB4 6B20

^^Deadly invizion.. nice verse.. punches where nice.. and it flowed pretty good..^^

sorry the top have got fucked i think i erased it from above..
Old 07-02-05, 01:16 AM   #21
^^..^^

This was feedback posted for DeadlyVision

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

ok ike im hating the beat change and the way your shit ended the mixing on that is dirt im loving the hook punches were ok disses were ok only one i really liked was the rodman shit and houston line.flow was good and basically carried this track shits kinda like a diss 50 would do all flow but lacking dope punches and personals emotion was kinda weak as well and its way too low overall good song bad diss 5/10
deadlyvision i cant hear you shit cuz it aint free mp3 you dick ill vote once i can hear deadly verse
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^  
Old 07-02-05, 01:41 AM   #22
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2B9D 28F8

Voted For: DeadlyVision

pretty hot battle actually...

invektive-
not a bad track at all man, but there was an obvious difference in lyrical quality between your first segment and the 2nd with the beat switch...
up until the beat switch i was pretty dissappointed with the lack of quality punches...i kept waiting and waiting to here something that would make me laugh...but it just never came
your flow was ok, but nothing spectacular, although i know its harder to flow on a slower beat....at least for me
i didnt really like the beat switch at first but then i got used to it, and found that it was actually a lot better than the begining of the track...
the arnold line was pretty clever...
but just a not, the padres actually DO have a chance of winning this year, considering they are first in their division by a considerable margin...

but overall i just thought this track wasnt very consistant...
some spots were hot, some were not...it just needed that lil something to put it over the top and make it a hot diss
it would be a good track, but not a good diss track...

deadly-
you came hard man...
i loved how you started the track off...the actual verse that is
i loved the piss on your hand line...
you had nice flow for that segment, but your real strong point was the lyrics...
"battle me youll get an l like ya mom had a mis-cariage"

but is switching the beat something new that ive just missed? lol
i thought this was ok, not really that necessary though
if i were you i wouldve just done the fo-fo beat the entire time and gotten rid of that first shit, but w/e...
your lyrics were still hot here, but personally i thought your flow fell off a tad..
it seemed like a lot of your lines were stretched, but i think you did it to squeeze a bit more into your lyrics....which kind of cancels it out...
overall, a good diss...
its the kind of stuff that you should come with when your making one...

nothing against invektives track, but dv's was just harder
vektive man, it just didnt really sound like a diss track to me, more of a regualr track with the occasional diss in it...
but nonetheless good battle, both of you did good jobs...

i just gotta give it to dv...
v/ DeadlyVision

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle  
Old 07-02-05, 04:03 AM   #23
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 2029 97B3

invektive

i didnt like your approach, the delivery bothered me you seemed like you were doing more singing man,you didnt seem to have any energy man this is a battle,but i mean but i did love the way you put this shit together the intro and vocals all was perty nice,the beat was nice too i was feeling the beat and flow..butt..anyways this was just not your battle man....ive heard way sicker from you man

DV-i loved your energy it seemed just write,the concept and your approach on the diss was solid,nice beat good vocals nice vocabulary and emotion man emotion = energy and feeling is was persuades the listeners i feel so much props man

v/DV

Old 07-02-05, 04:12 AM   #24
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: B1A5 868C

Heard both tracks...neither verses were OHHHHHHHH but DV did win...Invenktive drop was aight 1st beat harmed ya verse coz half the diss is contained in the beat you use...and that mellow type beat wasn't dissing material punches were aight...2nd beat picked you up flow was good and had some aight stuff but IMO you shoulda stuck to the 2nd beat coz beat switches ain't all important..overall ok track good lyrics keep at it.

DV...beat was better flow was jus as good IMO lyrically you came harder this was a close battle though you didn't merk him but you did enough to pull it off some decent lyrics middle part of the verse was best IMO...again ok track...but jus better

V/DV...this is an RTF...no deadline required

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog