RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-05, 04:35 AM   #31
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DD42 AEC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
boo @ no one noticin my comment bout my record.

sorry lol 0-1 ha ha you suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-05, 02:28 PM   #32
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 7777 52CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
yup certainly is...

And Dooms you know what you've told me...i jus don't see the point in logging every single aim convo you know what you're saying in that song...and you know we've had aim convos in the past and you've bought it up...

just because you never stated on here you don't sell crack...doesn't mean you don't do it...you're not god...

eg...something i never mentioned on RV that i do is play chess...well i used to but i'm pretty good at it...

^ but because i never mentioned it before doesn't mean to say i've never done it...so you say i'm lying...but again you know you're only lying to yourself

anyways i thought you were done with this? but meh...

OOOOHHHHH I see how this works. You make up some bullshit, state where I said it, then when someone looks and dosen't see it, you say I said it to you somewhere ELSE where no one else was around, and WHAT A COINCIDENCE!! You don't have any proof of that EITHER! What a surprise!! And now that your shit blew up in your face, you're now on that "oh man, I thought we weren't gonna discuss this no more?" AHAHHA - FUCK outta here man LMAO.

^^I can do this exact same shit with so much shit you and others make up about me it's rediculous. You clowns make it sound like I'm some mythical being with super powers that always seems to evade the proof any of you needed to prove that you weren't lying the whole time, lmao. At the end of the day, not one of you ever come back with any proof of anything you ever accuse me of ever. Point blank period, case closed. You're another fuckin statistic, of how I rip shit. 1

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 04:21 AM   #33
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 3BEC 2E75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
OOOOHHHHH I see how this works. You make up some bullshit, state where I said it, then when someone looks and dosen't see it, you say I said it to you somewhere ELSE where no one else was around, and WHAT A COINCIDENCE!! You don't have any proof of that EITHER! What a surprise!! And now that your shit blew up in your face, you're now on that "oh man, I thought we weren't gonna discuss this no more?" AHAHHA - FUCK outta here man LMAO.

^^I can do this exact same shit with so much shit you and others make up about me it's rediculous. You clowns make it sound like I'm some mythical being with super powers that always seems to evade the proof any of you needed to prove that you weren't lying the whole time, lmao. At the end of the day, not one of you ever come back with any proof of anything you ever accuse me of ever. Point blank period, case closed. You're another fuckin statistic, of how I rip shit. 1

i'll find something...*can't be bothered to make a long as fuck post*

and bold = wow @ you re-wording shit AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
anyways i thought you were done with this? but meh...

^ read...i'm more than happy to carry on seeing as YOU were the first to say you weren't speaking on the subject no more...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 04:26 AM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: 26A5 1505

Quote:
i'll find something...*can't be bothered to make a long as fuck post*

and bold = wow @ you re-wording shit AGAIN

^ read...i'm more than happy to carry on seeing as YOU were the first to say you weren't speaking on the subject no more...

Yeah. You're dodging the topic and just admitted it. Now lets move onto how exactly you'll "show my grandma to niggas" according to your sig...

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 04:57 AM   #35
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Yeah. You're dodging the topic and just admitted it. Now lets move onto how exactly you'll "show my grandma to niggas" according to your sig...

that's nas...talking about 50...i prefer to diss the people i'm talking to...unlike you...

besides...i know what you are...fuck what you have or haven't said on this site...i know what you've told me...and if you wanna make excuses...that's fine...coz you say i'm lying but you're only lying to yourself...

Summer Snow = 1 find at least...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-29-05, 05:09 AM   #36
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
that's nas...talking about 50...i prefer to diss the people i'm talking to...unlike you...

besides...i know what you are...fuck what you have or haven't said on this site...i know what you've told me...and if you wanna make excuses...that's fine...coz you say i'm lying but you're only lying to yourself...

Summer Snow = 1 find at least...

what sense does it make that I wouldn't say I sell crack in a song, wouldnt' say it on this board, wouldn't say it on any board I've EVER been on, or to anyone I've spoken to on ANY of those boards....yet I'd tell Mad Dog. Right. Next.

You found nothing in Summers Snow. If you did, I'm sure you'll be so kind as to tell me at what time in the track that I say that I sell crack. I'm very curious to know and will laugh very hard when you don't return with any proof. Again.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-29-05, 05:21 AM   #37
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
what sense does it make that I wouldn't say I sell crack in a song, wouldnt' say it on this board, wouldn't say it on any board I've EVER been on, or to anyone I've spoken to on ANY of those boards....yet I'd tell Mad Dog. Right. Next.

You found nothing in Summers Snow. If you did, I'm sure you'll be so kind as to tell me at what time in the track that I say that I sell crack. I'm very curious to know and will laugh very hard when you don't return with any proof. Again.

lmao @ this...all you need to do is listen to the track...announced ya prices and now everyones coming around...lmao...2 weeks without a sale was prior bar...

10 is ya order now...

prices higher than ya competition...

3 times stronger...3 of them orders...dude paid you in quarters pshh

you also said (outside of the song) that you sold to lawyers, doctors and other sorts of people

oh best bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx In Summer Snow
I NEVER GET HIGH...
OFF MY OWN SUPPLY

bye

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-29-05, 05:23 AM   #38
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
lmao @ this...all you need to do is listen to the track...announced ya prices and now everyones coming around...lmao...2 weeks without a sale was prior bar...

10 is ya order now...

prices higher than ya competition...

3 times stronger...3 of them orders...dude paid you in quarters pshh

you also said (outside of the song) that you sold to lawyers, doctors and other sorts of people

oh best bar

bye

That said I sold. That dosent' say ANYWHERE that I sold crack. To get that idea, you must have been smoking it.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-29-05, 05:24 AM   #39
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
That said I sold. That dosent' say ANYWHERE that I sold crack. To get that idea, you must have been smoking it.

ha ha ha ha...

i refer to my last post...

quote = you must be a collector of them bags if you ain't "selling them"

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-29-05, 05:25 AM   #40
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
ha ha ha ha...

i refer to my last post...

quote = you must be a collector of them bags if you ain't "selling them"

Do you know how to read? You're arguing a point that I'm already agreeing on. where you're wrong is that I sold crack. You're making up bullshit and actually trying to convince ME of what NOBODY BUT YOU hears.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-29-05, 05:39 AM   #41
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Do you know how to read? You're arguing a point that I'm already agreeing on. where you're wrong is that I sold crack. You're making up bullshit and actually trying to convince ME of what NOBODY BUT YOU hears.

so if you ain't sold crack...ya still dealing drugs...and i know it ain't jus regular weed dooms...coke dealer is what you are dooms

let the coke be the cash...2:33

and i know there is such a thing called crack coccaine...but meh...again keep convincing yaself

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-29-05, 05:53 AM   #42
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
so if you ain't sold crack...ya still dealing drugs...and i know it ain't jus regular weed dooms...coke dealer is what you are dooms

let the coke be the cash...2:33

and i know there is such a thing called crack coccaine...but meh...again keep convincing yaself

2:23 says "We're both addicts, them to coke, me to cash". And I was a drug dealer, big deal, lol. I made no denial of that (Hence the song I have you playing repeatedly). You're the one who's still trying to stretch the truth to make it look like crack - which you completely made up to try to throw dirt on me, just so you look cool to the people you're trying so hard to impress here.

Have a good time kid. You're done here.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-29-05, 06:09 AM   #43
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
2:23 says "We're both addicts, them to coke, me to cash". And I was a drug dealer, big deal, lol. I made no denial of that (Hence the song I have you playing repeatedly). You're the one who's still trying to stretch the truth to make it look like crack - which you completely made up to try to throw dirt on me, just so you look cool to the people you're trying so hard to impress here.

Have a good time kid. You're done here.

well done that's all i needed

but soz @ mis pronounciation...musta been ya speech impediment]

and it's 2:33

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Last edited by Mad Dog : 11-29-05 at 06:16 AM.
Old 11-29-05, 06:16 AM   #44
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
well done that's all i needed

How does me having sold drugs make me a fiend according to your sig? How do those two things even relate in that chewed jellybean of a mind you posess. You're just begging for any ol bullshit so you can run with it, like a good dog.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-29-05, 06:20 AM   #45
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
How does me having sold drugs make me a fiend according to your sig? How do those two things even relate in that chewed jellybean of a mind you posess. You're just begging for any ol bullshit so you can run with it, like a good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Cent
i fiend to make a good life the fiends are jus fiending

lol the first thing that came to my mind when i saw that post...you act out like there was nothing wrong participating in kids OD'ing and laying up in hospitals having their stomachs pumped out of the shit you sold them & all you need to do is stop posting if you don't want me ranting on Dooms...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB