RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures > Closed Threads
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-06, 03:29 PM   #1
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

My Song Cry....

IP: 344B 675C

I don't know if anyone will sit down and take the time to read this...but I really have some shit on my heart. Hear it goes...

I just have one question...is it ever ok to stop loving some one after they have hurt you? If you want to reach out to them...help them when they need it...take the pain away....even though they have hurt you is it still ok? What do you do when you have touched some one that you used to love but no longer can because they have hurt you...but you want to reach out to them? But then you remember he is talking to one of your friends...damn...how you gonna do me like that daddy? After I have broken my neck for you...after I have been through hell with you...after I gave you all I have including my heart. My friends say that I am a hard lover...I love hard!! I wanted to share my world with you...have a family with you...but I guess that hope is down the drain...They say that at the age of 18 you don't know what love is...but I know I loved you...I needed you...and now it hurts me everytime I see you...Every time I hear your name being mentioned...it hurts to know that you didn't give a damn about me to make it work...to make our love last...And now I'm stuck with the memories that stain my heart everytime they cross my mind.

But wait there's more.....

Is there someone out there that will love me for me? Not because the saw my picture on myspace and thought I was a freak...or not because all they want to do is fuck? Or no...not because they say they love me because they know thats what I want to hear? Will I ever meet someone that has goals in there life...that don't have a child by every female out here (no offense) or that can get they thug on but never change when they been with they niggas for a while or when they around they niggas. One that won't break my heart after I have worked to hard to make sure it was perfect so I could give it to them. A grown ass man that ain't looking for me just to say they have a "Sweet young thang." One that ain't ashamed to taste me...just like I ain't ashame to taste them...one who won't look at that last sentences and say: "Damn, shorty get down like that...let me send her ass a message." A person that knows it takes time and patiences in a relationship to get that far...Some one I can give my heart to...and not get it thrown back in my face all fucked up and broken...Is there some one out there like that??

"You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that
You don't throw away what we had, just like that
I was just fuckin them girls, I was gon' get right back
They say you can't turn a bad girl good
But once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone forever..
And more forever
Shit I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever"

It's hard being beautiful
but some one has to do it

Send a message via Yahoo to Unfulfilled  
Old 04-27-06, 04:00 PM   #2
Fendi Fiasco
New to RV

IP: F5DE B3AF

Homegirl I fucks with you on some deep shit... that looks like something i would write... like no lie... so u know i loved it ... i saw the truth ...the pain.... the sincerity cause i've felt ...and still am feeling the same way ...got mad love for the poem....keep up that pure expression...

Old 04-27-06, 04:01 PM   #3
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 344B 675C

Thanks boo....more comments please...let me know what you think ya'll

Old 04-28-06, 10:29 PM   #4
Man's_GOT_Flo
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3C3C 340F

yea i be saying the saME SHIT JUST A DIFFRENT TOILET........
BUT I CAN DIG IT

Old 04-30-06, 08:57 PM   #5
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 4F42 EDA7

^^^^
thats dat new shit....same shit but to a different toilet....lol.....

Old 04-30-06, 09:23 PM   #6
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP: 3C77 78BA

I'm a reader ma, I'll read this when I have time and will edit this post with some feed. Just want to say, nice to see another female on the board. Lol @ Your sig.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla  
Old 04-30-06, 09:31 PM   #7
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 4F42 EDA7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dervla
I'm a reader ma, I'll read this when I have time and will edit this post with some feed. Just want to say, nice to see another female on the board. Lol @ Your sig.

^^^^
lol...thanks ma....yeah i kno its alot but when you ever do read it let me kno what you think....oh and my sig is just a reflection of how stupid bitches can act...but i'm happy to see every female in RV aint like that...such as yaself...anyway thanks for stopping by...lataz...1

Old 05-04-06, 11:42 PM   #8
gladbag
Light Weight

IP: CF74 5D3A

naw now this is not poetry it has feelings that are deep but not poetry at all this is effective writing at best i can take and make rappers bite this even get television commercials made about it hey have sop opers like girlfriend using this shit but keep on trying to give it rhythm you must improve don't use all them dashes what is this--- don't use that it make your work look sloppy

Old 05-04-06, 11:44 PM   #9
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 731E C69D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladbag
naw now this is not poetry it has feelings that are deep but not poetry at all this is effective writing at best i can take and make rappers bite this even get television commercials made about it hey have sop opers like girlfriend using this shit but keep on trying to give it rhythm you must improve don't use all them dashes what is this--- don't use that it make your work look sloppy

** correction...poetry comes from what you feel....thanks ...and yes it it poetry...

but thanks for the comment boo.....latas

Old 05-05-06, 06:26 PM   #10
gladbag
Light Weight

IP: CF74 5D3A

Bu Tyou Have To Add Rhythm Thatg's What Separates It From Effective Writing Girl

Old 05-08-06, 03:49 PM   #11
atti?

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Pm me two links to have this reopend.