RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-06, 02:57 AM   #16
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: CF20 C4F1

gladiator your dumb as hell school is everything unless you want your career to be assistant manager, dont worry ill let you wipe my windows when i graduate college, then ill drive of and splash water on your pathetic body
Old 09-01-06, 07:59 AM   #17
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

That is pretty sad that the teachers and doctors nowadays just give up on a kid and use the ADD excuse for why they aren't doing well in school. Years ago, I've heard that if you ever wanted to do law enforcement type work like being a FBI agent, if you ever got put on ritalin, you were automatically disqualified. It's funny that a few years back, they had commercials by the drug companies for adults with ADD, and there were like 5 questions on a website and if you answered yes or maybe to a couple of them, the site will tell you to go see a doctor.

I'm sure there are lots of people like you who can't pay attention in class when something isn't interesting. Hell, I couldn't read a textbook and recall what I've read a few minutes later, and it takes me forever to finish a page, but give me a good story book, I can finish that in a night.. The only advice I can give is prove it to them that you are normal by actually trying. Or maybe consider doing vocational type stuff if that interests you.
Old 09-01-06, 10:42 AM   #18
The Gladiator
Light Weight

IP: AC89 8AF5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
so ...your hoping some one'll just hand you the shit in a silver platter with out you even attempting to work for it? How does that make you the most hardest working muthafucka that I'll ever see in my pathetic so called life?
Bitch ...Im a Marine and I know what the fuck hard work is and what its not. You would pee your little retarded slacking ass off if some one would just brief you on some of the things I had to go through just in boot camp and combat training alone...you have no standers and if you do. they low as fuck. School will not determine who you become though. Honestly just coz school sucks for you does not mean that you have to stop caring and hope for the best. you got to care about your self enough to know that where you will be in five years which goes by really fast in the end.....is where you want to be not where your hoping they will put you. Do you want to be the kid that bitches about everything or are you going to be the kid that fixs shit on your own with out being told? if your the first one then Im glad I wont see you in My Corps. man. We dont need people like that making shit harder on every one else. Respect yourself enough to do some thing.

i was refferring to the other 2 having a pathetic life if u can pay attention 2 what u read...oh yea will i guess that 2pac and eminem and all the others that made it somewhere without school didnt have standards then
why dont u go and tell them that shit see what type of response u get back
and i CANT join the marines...and i aint complainin i was just getting it off my chest..for how long was i on this site and u never knew this shit till now
all of a sudden im complainin get the fuck outta here
Old 09-01-06, 10:45 AM   #19
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
That is pretty sad that the teachers and doctors nowadays just give up on a kid and use the ADD excuse for why they aren't doing well in school. Years ago, I've heard that if you ever wanted to do law enforcement type work like being a FBI agent, if you ever got put on ritalin, you were automatically disqualified. It's funny that a few years back, they had commercials by the drug companies for adults with ADD, and there were like 5 questions on a website and if you answered yes or maybe to a couple of them, the site will tell you to go see a doctor.

I'm sure there are lots of people like you who can't pay attention in class when something isn't interesting. Hell, I couldn't read a textbook and recall what I've read a few minutes later, and it takes me forever to finish a page, but give me a good story book, I can finish that in a night.. The only advice I can give is prove it to them that you are normal by actually trying. Or maybe consider doing vocational type stuff if that interests you.

yea EXACTLY it too bad u the only person that has enough common sense ta know what im talkin about...no pill can make u give a shit bout sumthin u dont like...its just the attitude that a person has ta change which is hard wit that type of shit
Old 09-01-06, 12:21 PM   #20
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gladiator
i was refferring to the other 2 having a pathetic life if u can pay attention 2 what u read...oh yea will i guess that 2pac and eminem and all the others that made it somewhere without school didnt have standards then
why dont u go and tell them that shit see what type of response u get back
and i CANT join the marines...and i aint complainin i was just getting it off my chest..for how long was i on this site and u never knew this shit till now
all of a sudden im complainin get the fuck outta here

Your a dumb fuck who didn't pay attencion to a word I said. Im not saying you GOT to be the best at school to be successful. I sure as fuck aint one of em mu fuckas that can sit in a class room all day. I use the be the nigga that whent to sleep and walk'd in the middle of class too. I even drop'd out the last year then whent back and finished like 5 or 6 months later. All Im saying is....You can be the most hardest working mu fucka in the world and no one'll probably give the chance to be it unless you show them something. As far as you joining the armed forces ...You got to keep in mind that your responsible for the lives of you, and the Troop on the left and right of you as they are for you. When you go to combat, you go into a world where you got to be focused and be able to keep a leveled head and sane mind to be able to carry out the mission. ADD is nothing that'll hold you back unless its up to the point in which you can't pay attencion when someone is talking to you. You can do what ever you want in life but for kids like you and me who dont get all the chances every one else does ...We got to try harder so that these mutha fuckas know we ready to step up. Thats all it is.

Oh and 2 Pac was smart ass mu fucka and he whent to school faithully my nigga. He graduated and everything and I think he even whent to a perfoming arts school or some shit.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-06, 04:12 PM   #21
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 707B E979

Yeah bro, because two famous people didn't go to school means that you don't have to try in school.

And it doesn't matter if we don't know who you are or what you look like, that has nothing to do with the fact thay you're neglecting an education other people would kill for. Seriously, do you understand what school is doing? Even if the teachers are being assholes, you will NOT gain a life that you want if you do not graduate high school and perhaps go to college. I can promise you you won't, and if you end up becoming rich, it won't be from sitting around on your ass. If you do, I'll kill Team One.

You expect people to treat you nice and for them to show you respect...it doesn't fucking happen...there will always be assholes in the world. Still, you have to prove them wrong when they say you'll just be another street rat who gets minimum wage at McDonalds. That's how you want to live, huh?
Old 09-01-06, 07:12 PM   #22
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: C2BF CF62

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gladiator
I HATE SCHOOL not life

if i got a job wit pay im gon work my fuckin ass off
im the hardest workin muthafucka u'll ever see in ur pathetic so called lifes
while u fuckin around makin useless threads on rv im out there getting fuckin hand blisters from workin so hard...i had a job till they started treating me like shit
but i worked my ass off there and now that im gon they aint got shit for business
i work on my music too i record atleast a song a day ta better myself and get shit down...u think that school is everything??? lmao i should fuckin kick the living shit outta both of ya'll and when the cops stop me and asked why the fuck i let off
is because my "ADD" gave me a reason too because u fucks said so..get the fuck outta here

Exactly. Welcome to your life. You will be working that hard the rest of your life, while I go to college and get a job I love doing and help people, work out for free in college gyms, then at night sleep easy cuz I know I make $50,000/yr base wage for doing something I love.

Also, do you or do you not have ADD? You keep going back and forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 09-01-06, 08:11 PM   #23
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

I was diagnoised to have ADHD or something like that and wasnt put in no Slow classes

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-06, 10:29 PM   #24
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 7448 5AE0

Man, I had the exact same shit. I did absolutely no work, hardly payed attention, spent class time doing anything but what the class was meant to do... School was the GAYEST shit ever. They even told me I had ADD as well, and put me in the lowest classes for everything. And they said I had to see the school psychologist regularly.

Then one year I got a dope english teacher. Her name was Mrs Pride, and I still talk to her today. Basically, she saw straight through me after teaching me for a while. She noticed that I went shit in all of my other subjects, and in most english exams I went shit as well. But whenever there was an exam based on creative writing I did well. She asked to talk to me after class. She said to me, "Look, I know school is a pain in the neck. It's hard to be motivated when the stuff you have to learn is so dreadfully boring. The way things work is terrible, it's all a big game. Education is trying to pick out the people who play the game best. Anyone who doesn't play the game is looked over. Most of the time those people deserve to be looked over, but sometimes there are amazing musicians, poets, writers, philosophers that get caught up in the system."

At this point I figured, oh well, I guess im just one of those cunts that deserves to be looked over. Im not gonna go into detail about my social/filial situation, but that shit wasnt good. When you act like scum, the world treats you like scum. Positive words were scarce in my childhood, and children need that shit for their self-worth and esteem to grow. Anyway, this english teacher kept saying insane shit in her comments on the work I submitted. Like whoa wtf I was blown away by the shit she was saying. One that I can remember very clearly was "20/20. This is a beautiful story. It's emotional, humorous and engaging, but still addresses the cliched stimulus material. You have an extraordinary gift, I look forward to seeing what great things you do in the future."

For the rest of the day I was like wtf? How could anyone be saying that kind of shit to ME? ME of all people, with a bright future... The ADD kid in all the shitty classes, who never goes well in anything and needs to take pills so he doesnt do something stupid.

Do you think anybody even knows you? Knows the way you think? They dont, and they dont give a shit. I'll tell you one thing, this world is no place for an individual. You are an individual, and the masses dont like difference. If you dont play the little games that the entire world places so much importance on, you won't be able to make a lot of money. Whether making a lot of money is important to you is your choice.
Old 09-03-06, 03:55 PM   #25
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
Your a dumb fuck who didn't pay attencion to a word I said. Im not saying you GOT to be the best at school to be successful. I sure as fuck aint one of em mu fuckas that can sit in a class room all day. I use the be the nigga that whent to sleep and walk'd in the middle of class too. I even drop'd out the last year then whent back and finished like 5 or 6 months later. All Im saying is....You can be the most hardest working mu fucka in the world and no one'll probably give the chance to be it unless you show them something. As far as you joining the armed forces ...You got to keep in mind that your responsible for the lives of you, and the Troop on the left and right of you as they are for you. When you go to combat, you go into a world where you got to be focused and be able to keep a leveled head and sane mind to be able to carry out the mission. ADD is nothing that'll hold you back unless its up to the point in which you can't pay attencion when someone is talking to you. You can do what ever you want in life but for kids like you and me who dont get all the chances every one else does ...We got to try harder so that these mutha fuckas know we ready to step up. Thats all it is.

Oh and 2 Pac was smart ass mu fucka and he whent to school faithully my nigga. He graduated and everything and I think he even whent to a perfoming arts school or some shit.

2pac said it himself in 2pac ressurrection that he tried his hardest in school but ended up dropping out simply cuz he didnt have enough credits
he DID go to a performing arts school and shit like that but he still didnt graduate...not that its important to my life but just letting u know the facts

and u right for the rest of the stuff...school IS important im not saying it isnt
but i have a HARD time wit motivation when it comes to shit i dont care for
just cuz its important doesnt mean u neccassarily care for it
and maybe u should but u dont its just how it is
a person doesnt wanna be sad or happy they just are same thing wit caring
but im speaking on shit i did in the past...i did most of the shit i was saying in 9th grade....last year i think i only slept like 2 times breifly
and i still worked harder than before...i still needed ta mature and get my mind str8 more....and i still do but im maturing
the shit im tellin u i did in class was the shit i was doing when i was "diagnosed" with it...when they started gettting concerned "i had ADD"
Old 09-03-06, 04:00 PM   #26
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Yeah bro, because two famous people didn't go to school means that you don't have to try in school.

And it doesn't matter if we don't know who you are or what you look like, that has nothing to do with the fact thay you're neglecting an education other people would kill for. Seriously, do you understand what school is doing? Even if the teachers are being assholes, you will NOT gain a life that you want if you do not graduate high school and perhaps go to college. I can promise you you won't, and if you end up becoming rich, it won't be from sitting around on your ass. If you do, I'll kill Team One.

You expect people to treat you nice and for them to show you respect...it doesn't fucking happen...there will always be assholes in the world. Still, you have to prove them wrong when they say you'll just be another street rat who gets minimum wage at McDonalds. That's how you want to live, huh?

u actually right...when i type shit back people thinkin im just being a lil immature prick but im not like what u said is the truth and i agree wit it
i just dont take lightly being called a dumbfuck and shit like that
but i was just using the celebrities for example...i dont just say 2 myself that im not gonna give a fuck bout school cuz eminem and pac didnt give a fuck and made it somewhere...i dont really think that way but i was just using them for example cuz they show that its possible ta make it simewhere without school...and u right if i aint in school i have ta work my ASS OFF
but i am a hard worker i got motivation...all i gotta do is find motivation at school
Old 09-03-06, 04:03 PM   #27
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Man, I had the exact same shit. I did absolutely no work, hardly payed attention, spent class time doing anything but what the class was meant to do... School was the GAYEST shit ever. They even told me I had ADD as well, and put me in the lowest classes for everything. And they said I had to see the school psychologist regularly.

Then one year I got a dope english teacher. Her name was Mrs Pride, and I still talk to her today. Basically, she saw straight through me after teaching me for a while. She noticed that I went shit in all of my other subjects, and in most english exams I went shit as well. But whenever there was an exam based on creative writing I did well. She asked to talk to me after class. She said to me, "Look, I know school is a pain in the neck. It's hard to be motivated when the stuff you have to learn is so dreadfully boring. The way things work is terrible, it's all a big game. Education is trying to pick out the people who play the game best. Anyone who doesn't play the game is looked over. Most of the time those people deserve to be looked over, but sometimes there are amazing musicians, poets, writers, philosophers that get caught up in the system."

At this point I figured, oh well, I guess im just one of those cunts that deserves to be looked over. Im not gonna go into detail about my social/filial situation, but that shit wasnt good. When you act like scum, the world treats you like scum. Positive words were scarce in my childhood, and children need that shit for their self-worth and esteem to grow. Anyway, this english teacher kept saying insane shit in her comments on the work I submitted. Like whoa wtf I was blown away by the shit she was saying. One that I can remember very clearly was "20/20. This is a beautiful story. It's emotional, humorous and engaging, but still addresses the cliched stimulus material. You have an extraordinary gift, I look forward to seeing what great things you do in the future."

For the rest of the day I was like wtf? How could anyone be saying that kind of shit to ME? ME of all people, with a bright future... The ADD kid in all the shitty classes, who never goes well in anything and needs to take pills so he doesnt do something stupid.

Do you think anybody even knows you? Knows the way you think? They dont, and they dont give a shit. I'll tell you one thing, this world is no place for an individual. You are an individual, and the masses dont like difference. If you dont play the little games that the entire world places so much importance on, you won't be able to make a lot of money. Whether making a lot of money is important to you is your choice.

yea werd u EXACTLY right bout all of it...ima just get money and get money and work my ass off for it and get lost in money and prove ta everyone that i dont give a fuck bout them cuz i got more than they'll EVER have
if they wanna roll wit me like i was shit back when they were treating me like shit then they can just die a slow painful death and burn in hell
but anyways what ur aim?
Old 09-03-06, 05:06 PM   #28
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 7448 5AE0

my aim is onemanband713
Old 09-03-06, 05:09 PM   #29
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
EXACTLY, your actions of acting like a retard regardless of if u are or not, caused the doctor to perceive you as a retard, like ya moms said, you brought it on yaself, its like me goin about my usual self everyday but when i go to school i act like a fag and when people accuse me of being gay i go im not gay wtf!! i just dont feel like acting straight, i mean how can i like girls out of school, but jus cuz i feel on dudes in school im gay, the man tryna get me down!

Lmfoamlfamofaflaofmaflaao. Analogy of the year.
Old 09-03-06, 05:15 PM   #30
Compose

IP: B95C 756C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
She said to me, "Look, I know school is a pain in the neck. It's hard to be motivated when the stuff you have to learn is so dreadfully boring. The way things work is terrible, it's all a big game. Education is trying to pick out the people who play the game best. Anyone who doesn't play the game is looked over. Most of the time those people deserve to be looked over, but sometimes there are amazing musicians, poets, writers, philosophers that get caught up in the system."

i wish people said that over here, less kids might drop out, if a teacher said that to me that'd be fuckin dope but its not happening they dont give a shit unfortunately =/

and as far as the individual thing you said(to omb, i just didnt quote it), i cant stand that, i rather be myself cuz then you're just conforming to what everyone else wants so you can have a lot of money =/ and eh thats gay in my opinion but oh well
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus