RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-03, 03:44 AM   #1
B-Kast

IP:

Nuh but seriously i know where your comin from legend, i can't stand racism, where i lvie now theres lots of it, cause theres no big groups to do anything bout it.

But yea i understand what ya sayin....

oUt
Old 10-18-03, 06:35 PM   #2
Autistic
Watch And Learn

IP:

i dont understand why everyone is getting upset over a little joke...blacks are making fun of white people and joking about wiggers all the time...and white people laugh at it also...but than you all bitch when someone makes a joke about the ghetto or black people...and then you wondor why there are racists against blacks...im not racist or nothing, i hate racisam...im just tryna make a point...
Old 10-18-03, 08:50 PM   #3
Emcee Rashaddy

IP:

No your all gay fucks, the problem is that it improperly addresses black people. If you guys didn't realize, you all seem to have it programmed in your mind that all black ppl live in "hoods" because of shit like this. I realized that I had some many friends living in Apt. Buildings. and They would point out Jewish Neighborhoods and their big houses. But see the problem was that I was in those houses. But See I don't go outside but even if... In a jewish neighborhood theres no selling crack or nothing. And Some ppl are offended by that crap only because the stereotype doesn't apply to them and yet the racist automatically address them as that type of person due to stereotypes. When I'm in my Big ass house I sit on my computer and I'm considered intelligent (in the house hold) but when I go outside I can't help but feel like everyone thinks I'm dumber than them or some sort of gangster when they saw more guns than I did. But whats the reason for this. Games like this. These black leaders most likely didn't sell drugs but if they allow games like this to happen that will be the image that they portray so shame to all of you who aggree with the moral of this game. SHAME. BECAUSE NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE GHETTO!
Old 10-18-03, 10:08 PM   #4
SkiP To My LoU
BANNED: Spammers suck

IP:

yo yah this game is pretty racist, but shit like this happens theres alot of fags in this world the maker oif this game would be one of them, its an outrage to all blacks as it trys to put the point across that they all live in ghettos and are bad ppl who sell drugs, rob banks etc..........which off course isn't true
Old 10-19-03, 12:14 AM   #5
Autistic
Watch And Learn

IP:

all i wanna know is why is it okay for you black people to talk shit on other races and then when something is said or done about you its like oh shit...i mean i was listenin to a song by Camron today and there was one line that said "where my krcakas at". and i bet if a white rapper like Eminem used "Nigga" in one of his songs it would be on the news and shit. im just tryna say that blacks are always talkin shit on other races but if some thing is said about them its a big deal...
Old 10-19-03, 03:26 AM   #6
MR. LEGEND

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DrastiK~
all i wanna know is why is it okay for you black people to talk shit on other races and then when something is said or done about you its like oh shit...i mean i was listenin to a song by Camron today and there was one line that said "where my krcakas at". and i bet if a white rapper like Eminem used "Nigga" in one of his songs it would be on the news and shit. im just tryna say that blacks are always talkin shit on other races but if some thing is said about them its a big deal...

Are you serious? Maybe huh?
Check it, Cracker is a derogatory term for white people right? Right! It doesn't carry any weight, I mean it's like a random curse like calling someone a bastard, or a sonavabitch. But compared to the "N" word it is nothing but a mere jokeWHY, Because y'all SLAVE MASTERS DID NOT CALL YOU CRAKERS Y'ALL DIDN't HAVE ANY SLAVE MASTERS DID YOU? You don't under stand the weight that that word carries do You. Coming from a white person it carries slavery rape, injustice, and over 400 years of opression. Back in the day we were called that so much that we called each other that til this day, it's burned in our culture.

We're trying to get right now, but if a white person uses that word we take it right back to injustice.

If you need further explaination you need to listen to my song "CIVIL WAR 2050" the link is in the adio/song section of rb.

You see we don't have the resouces that whites do , nor the time to put out or create such nonsense.

Bottom line this game borders extremely close to racial bigotry. I mean the next thing they'll be selling desk calendars: 365 nigger jokes.

and y'all will be like "I think it's cool and funny....but I'm not a racist...It's just a calendar!!"
Old 10-19-03, 11:10 AM   #7
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

IP:

^^LoL^^ I been peepin some replies on here, and alot of ya'll cats is sounding like jackasses on the strength...

Hey, I think it's funny when I think of black people eating watermelon and chicken, 360 dunking, fast running, shuckin and jivin', sellin crack, no intelligence and robing and stealing everything"...
" BUt I'n not racist though"

Bang On The Table Productions
Old 10-19-03, 11:19 AM   #8
Autistic
Watch And Learn

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND

Are you serious? Maybe huh?
Check it, Cracker is a derogatory term for white people right? Right! It doesn't carry any weight, I mean it's like a random curse like calling someone a bastard, or a sonavabitch. But compared to the "N" word it is nothing but a mere jokeWHY, Because y'all SLAVE MASTERS DID NOT CALL YOU CRAKERS Y'ALL DIDN't HAVE ANY SLAVE MASTERS DID YOU? You don't under stand the weight that that word carries do You. Coming from a white person it carries slavery rape, injustice, and over 400 years of opression. Back in the day we were called that so much that we called each other that til this day, it's burned in our culture.

We're trying to get right now, but if a white person uses that word we take it right back to injustice.

If you need further explaination you need to listen to my song "CIVIL WAR 2050" the link is in the adio/song section of rb.

You see we don't have the resouces that whites do , nor the time to put out or create such nonsense.

Bottom line this game borders extremely close to racial bigotry. I mean the next thing they'll be selling desk calendars: 365 nigger jokes.

and y'all will be like "I think it's cool and funny....but I'm not a racist...It's just a calendar!!"

wtf you act like slavory still happens today...that shit is the past...why cant anybody just forget about that shit...and your talkin like a white person made this game...it was sum chineese dude....
Old 10-19-03, 12:33 PM   #9
e.coli
Can u beat me?..Hell No

IP:

i think its pretty funny. i mean if u dont like the game no one is forcing u to play it

.................................................. .................................................. .....................
Old 10-19-03, 04:01 PM   #10
Emcee Rashaddy

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by D-Dizzle
^^LoL^^ I been peepin some replies on here, and alot of ya'll cats is sounding like jackasses on the strength...

Hey, I think it's funny when I think of black people eating watermelon and chicken, 360 dunking, fast running, shuckin and jivin', sellin crack, no intelligence and robing and stealing everything"...
" BUt I'n not racist though"

^ ^ lol to that statement. Not a racist... LOL..

Anyway, Black ppl could do that simply because "If you look in the mirror and call your self ugly, (its nothing), If someone else calls you ugly its something to think about.
Old 10-19-03, 04:09 PM   #11
Emcee Rashaddy

IP:

Theres a difference between Cameron saying Cracker and Emenim saying the "N" word. Cameron's statement from my inference is that he names a bunch of races. He probably said
"Where my Niggas at, Where my Chinks at, Where my Spicks at, Where my Crackers at"

IF thats the case theres no offense to that.

Now Emenim, has respect for blacks and if he says that word there is in no way that he's not trying to be offensive.

I was walking from school the other day and I saw these 2 black guys walking with this white guy and The white guys talking and he says "Yeah so lets go kill that nigga"

Now I'm thinkin' these black guys should kill this kid right there. But na there all friends. I mean its like when you down with hip hop and its known then you can say that. If a nerd comes to me and says that shit I'm offended, regardless of color. Cause then its an offensive term. In my school the white guys with north face jackets or this one white kid who benches twice as much as me says that word all the time. So don't get it wrong your just following stereo types that were taught to you by the media such as T.V. and GAMES!!!! With these stereo types lots of whites don't say that word and look at blacks differently. I myself can't attack someone for calling me that word. I could complain but if Its my close friend I just wouldn't respond.
Old 10-19-03, 04:53 PM   #12
MR. LEGEND

IP:

we can't forget about slavery you know why? Slavery is why we are today. You think you can build a country on free labor, make it illegal for blacks to read for years, and don't think that shit will have reprecussions? We got generations without education! Check it out civil war 2050, in the audio section.
If my great great great Grandfather didn't know the importance of reading how does he pass that knowledge down through generations? He doesn't...So thats why we can't just forget about it, look at the box of the game, THAT'S WHY WE CAN'T LET IT GO!!!! I know you would like to.
Old 10-19-03, 06:28 PM   #13
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND
we can't forget about slavery you know why? Slavery is why we are today. You think you can build a country on free labor, make it illegal for blacks to read for years, and don't think that shit will have reprecussions? We got generations without education! Check it out civil war 2050, in the audio section.
If my great great great Grandfather didn't know the importance of reading how does he pass that knowledge down through generations? He doesn't...So thats why we can't just forget about it, look at the box of the game, THAT'S WHY WE CAN'T LET IT GO!!!! I know you would like to.

^sometimes i think you should just shut the fuck up.....even though you have a good point...but goddamn......you never experienced slavery.....you were born after the shit....WAY after....so why should you have anything to do with it....damn.....quit addressing this damn slavery issue when its already over.....its not like every white guy nowdays has a whip in his hands.......and about the education thing....even tho they didnt have education back then......now days you can walk into almost any school and black people will be conversating with white ppl......its not like you can go back in the past....and change things....you all are stupid b/c you keep bringing slavery up...when it has nothing to do with this topic at all.....if they came out with a game called "Slave Trade" i would understand....but damn this is a game for FUN not for fighting over......its made to be funny....why cant you all just sit back and laugh at something so stupid instead of letting it get to you???
Old 10-19-03, 07:47 PM   #14
redragon
Banned 4 biting

IP:

sounds cool
Send a message via AIM to redragon Send a message via Yahoo to redragon   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-03, 08:25 PM   #15
Mental God

IP:

N I G G A W H A T ? ?