RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-04, 10:15 PM   #1
Shi-1
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-0
New FEM on the block

IP: 88C4 C811

SO where are all the fems at on this site?
WHos puttin it down for us?
I’m The Shistey~1….many know me simply as Shi~1. Nice site u guys got goin here. Well, last battle site I was at was called hiphopheads.com (hhh). It was cool, especially becuz everyone at the site was included in the battle rankings, which had your exact numbers of wins and losses, and ur winning percentage and ranking on the board. U seem to have something similar, but I dont know if there is a win loss column here.

Of course there was also the rap board politics that is on EVERY rap board: Cliques, crews, egotistical vets, over-zealous newbies, good mods, horrible mods, haters, shit talkers (who talk shit solely to cover up lack of skill), …yes, there was all that, and I’m sure all of that is here too, BUT being new I have one advantage…I don’t know who the culprits are yet. Until I take time to read a few drops, I don’t know the haters from the true skilled ones nor the over exaggerated vets, from the true skilled vets. That’s the beauty of bein new I suppose. Well I do hope I can add to the standard of skills the site appears to have. Looking forward to seein the fem scene of course, and hope they welcome me with open arms.

See ya round!

Shi~1
Old 07-29-04, 12:41 AM   #2
D-ICED
COLD

Audio Record: 0-0
Lightbulb

IP: 5671 DBDD

ma welcome this site is hot but theres alot of dickriding going on here.lattinkitten is undefeated but shes trash and her audios sound like shes foxy with no lyrics and a dick in her mouth.she lost madd times but she gets dr votes and wins when niggas know she should be like 2 and 20.ill vote on your shits make sure to check mine out and vote fair.peace.
Old 07-29-04, 01:02 AM   #3
*The~Star*
.:So~So~Good:.

Text Record: 11-5
IP: 54B6 39B2

What up.I'm one of the females on this site.Pretty ok site,except peeps be dickriding sometimes,so look out 4 that.

<marquee behavior="alternate">
::~::HaRdWooDcLaSs-SiCkZ::~::

</marquee><marquee direction="right">
1st LaDy
</marquee>
Send a message via AIM to *The~Star* Send a message via MSN to *The~Star*   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-04, 09:18 AM   #4
THE BIG RED
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
IP: CCAE A7E8

Yeah True...anyway
Welcome
Stay Active..................................
Old 07-29-04, 07:46 PM   #5
Hitman0
I haven't posted yet...

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

what bes tha deal with tha skill theis ya nigga HITMAN an i an glad to find this site theis shit is real tight so u do yall thang