RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > The Rap Game
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-05, 08:17 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
RGM - Rap Game Magazine. Rd 0

IP: F08E 48C2

Rap Game Magazine

Round 0:

DAMN SON!! Yo, it's only round zero, pretty much pre-tourney and already shit's live as hell!! Ike kicked in the door making a strong pressence right off the bat with his track "Fuck your prizes". Ike, I owe you an ass kickin for that one, haha! J.Roy's dissin SPuL already, and EC wasted no kinda time takin shots at Mad Dog!! AND IT HASEN'T EVEN STARTED YET!! These rivalries are definitely gonna ignite before Round 1 starts. So since this tourney's alias is "Saw", we had to get into the mind of the mad one himself. The dude most likely to bite you in a battle, Mad Dog.

Quote:
RGM: Yo Mad Dog, thanks for taking the time to speak with the people.

MD: no problem

RGM: I see E.C.'s already taking shots at you, and the tourney hasn't even gotten officially cracked off yet! This is the same cat you said that's getting fame off you dissin him, right?

MD: yeah...in truth i made a reference to him to begin with but his retaliation was contradictory...coz when i first dissed him i was the one who bought up the fact he ALWAYS MENTIONS my name in songs lol...this proved it instead of ignoring me lol...but i'm lookin forward to see how this develops

RGM: so does that mean you're gonna smack back at his smack back?

MD: might do...it depends if i think his "smack back" was a worthy one...i think my 5-1 running over him and over all 5-0 battle record i have over E.C should be enough establishment lol

RGM: lol, yeah true, but you know how old rivalries die. With all the tension between you two, what are you gonna do if you get news that you're both on the same team?

MD: well i'm prepared to work with whoever i'm put with...if it means my team advances further than the others...but i'll be watching my back incase anyone pulls a fast one on me...but ima team player overall

RGM: good strategy. lookin at the big picture huh? How do you feel about the prizes?

MD: prizes are nice...and the layout of this competition is a nice one...so far i'm liking the activity of RG and the prizes play a nice part in it i believe...but to me it's more about establishing and elevating myself as a rapper...a lot have been overlooking me lately...so i'm doing this mainly to get people to know i'm here

MD: but better quality would be handy lol

RGM:: lol definitely. hey man, good free shit never hurt anybody. cept the sponsors haha!

MD: word...truer words never been typed lol

RGM: lol word. With that said, any parting words for the people?

MD: ye...good luck everyone...and whoever i get on my team make sure we do our thing coz we taking over this Rap Game

There you have it, straight from his foaming mouth. Mad Dog is in it to win it and don't care who's got what to say, but I get the feeling he's gonna bite at E.C. again soon. After all, it wasn't too long ago that these guys were questioning each other's masculinity on the mics. And speaking of which, we should take time to take a nice, long, slow look at all the female emcees present in the tourney. There's L.Veracity, I Daughter Hoz, Drama Queen, Will Appear's on course for a cameo, and Artik Phrost is scheduling an appearance. That's 5 off the bat, and 3 of em you NEVER see in tournies. With tracks still coming in as you read this, I'm sure we're not outta the woods yet! More prizes are coming in, people are pushing that creative envelope already (like Ill Gramatix's or Ike's tracks) trying to stake their claim early, and more people are gonna get dissed. And YOU KNOW there's gonna be at least one 'HHHWHAT?! GIRL FIGHT!!' Why? Cus that's reality! First edition of Rap Game Magazine, out!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X