RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-06, 05:44 AM   #1
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
is jesus really powerful or were we just retarded??

IP: 8E7F 1337

is jesus really as powerful as people make him out ta be?? i mean fo real we were practiculy cavemen back then but a lil beyond cavemen, people was still dazzled over the invention of fire...lmao i mean did jesus really come back from the dead?? he probably was unconcious and thrown in some tomb and he woke up and somone saw him crawl out lol they had no machines ta tell u whether the person was dead or alive people was probably too retarded ta know what a pulse was and the only thing u can argue against that is breathing...and was he really walking on water or was he just walkin on ice or some shit?? lol fo real we were like prehistoric back then jesus probably looked somewhat like a caveman along with everybody else back then..and how could jesus be so powerful if he was just a normal human being, born and human, lived as a human, and never was anythang else??
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-06, 05:57 AM   #2
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 1D55 F055

omfg, your ignorance, no not ignorance, i have to make up a word you DUMBASSNESS has just surpassed serbness.....wow
Old 03-25-06, 12:12 PM   #3
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

wtf...basically cavemen? How retarded are you? Dazzled by fire? No. Back in about 200 BC, Romans were making glass pots and painting still life paintings of actual glass. They also made frescos, quick drawings on plaster so that the painting is actually part of the concrete....'cavemen' my ass.
Old 03-25-06, 02:23 PM   #4
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

well we still werent as smart as we were today so stfu..im not the one makin all the anti-god threads, im not the ignorant one..and i did say a lil beyond cavemen didnt i?? what u think we havent evolved since then??? Q was right he probably looked like that picture he posted on rv but ya'll are so ignorant that u put him in the bible as u wanna see him..too me that shit ignorant so stop acting like ya'll smarter than me, and the law u probably more crooked than the law, why dont u try hiding ur text record some more knowing that u suck ass in battling and i aint excluding myself but atleast i aint hiding it like a lil bitch besides nobody on rv likes u anyway so stfu, and crazy hades if u dont think we havent evolved at all since then, then ur ignorant as fuck if u havent noticed 2000 years is a long ass time and stfu before i leave u more fucked up than the writting in ur sigg stupid ass trash talkin, claim ta be so smart, lil 13 year old 7th grader stfu ya'll was accidental births cuz ur parents fuck too much ur moms were sluts and ur fathers were just another skinny lil nerdy punk tryin ta get another piece of ass..shoulda used a condom or got an abortion but they didnt only just fuck up when they got pregnant but they fucked up a 100 TIMES more when they decided ta have ya'll stupid ass clowns go fuck urselves
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-06, 02:32 PM   #5
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

jesus christ i cant even fuckin make an attempt at a thread let alone anythang else without people going against me and trying ta bring me down ya'll is so muthafuckin stupid none of ya'll is gon be shit in the future ya'll just hating on the muthafuckin kid thats actually trying so FUCK ALL OF YA'LL..EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF SHIT that wants ta hate on me and my shit can suck my dick and my balls ya'll probably good at dicksucking see it aint just rv thats like this the whole fuckin worlds like this so FUCK ALL OF U

Last edited by prozak : 03-25-06 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-25-06, 02:39 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Jesus isn't powerful. He IS POWER.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-06, 02:41 PM   #8
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
lmfao dude shut up this doesnt even deserve a response but im just givin it so u wont be so depressed

hey look im givin u attention woohooooo now your depressed lil ass might put off the suicide note for a day

so ur saying that everyone that makes a thread wants attention??
Old 03-25-06, 02:47 PM   #10
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
no im sayin your stupid ass does

your thread was complete stupidity n then u go on a huge rant bout y every1 on rv n in the world is fucked lol man i think its u thats fucked

so all of a sudden ur excluding all teh stupid ass shit that people post on rv that ya'll laugh at cuz u think its funny..stfu i was just sayin what if i dont give a fuck what u think...go play soccor u probably better with balls than u are with rap
Old 03-25-06, 04:57 PM   #11
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

There isnt even a chance what you proposed is true, but I wont go into details.
Old 03-25-06, 05:03 PM   #12
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: C19B 8330

1. Ice- Except for that whole they lived in the desert thing, this could be considered.

2. Pulse- They did many other tests, like that spear to the side which would kill anyone, if not then at least make them scream with pain.

3. Crawling out- They had a massive stone blocking the entrance and exit of tomb he was in, impossible to move by one person without help (either man or God) which is one arguement people have.

4. They knew enough about the body and medicine to tell if someone was dead or not. We weren't retarded then, in fact some of the greatest discoveries came in that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 03-25-06, 06:14 PM   #13
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

You've got to be the stupidest shit ever.

DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT EVOLUTION? You stupid little fucking shit, stop trying to fucking insult people because your dumbass is the one saying 'a lil beyond cavemen'.

Quote:
lol fo real we were like prehistoric back then jesus probably looked somewhat like a caveman along with everybody else back then

Yeah man, humans were so totally like prehistoric back then. Jesus looked exactly like a caveman. Do you think it takes 2000 years for evolution to take place? Fucking keep making yourself look stupid, twat. Stupid little bitch ass can't handle being wrong so he makes some stupid little fucking kintergarden attempt at dissing me by saying I'm an accident, since he obviously knows exactly how I came to be. Next he'll be saying 'yeah, I'm your daddy.'

Quote:
i mean fo real we were practiculy cavemen back then but a lil beyond cavemen, people was still dazzled over the invention of fire

Read that five times and realize that there is a major difference between the two thousand years since Jesus was born and since Neanderthals and the rest of the cavemen.

Quote:
think we havent evolved at all since then, then ur ignorant as fuck
...WHEN HAVE I SAID WE HAVEN'T GROWN SMARTER? And we've barely evolved, it takes millions of years, at least for anything noticeable.
if u havent noticed 2000 years is a long ass time
Not compared to how long humans have been around, and especially not compared to how long life has been around...keep embarrassing yourself.
and stfu before i leave u more fucked up than the writting in ur sigg
Yeah, because I'm so scared I've upset some stupid RV fag enough so that he's going to come over to where I live and beat me up because he's wrong about every single thing he says.
stupid ass trash talkin, claim ta be so smart, lil 13 year old 7th grader
One, you're the fucking stupid ass trashtalker, dumbass...and have I claimed to be smart at all? You're complimenting me by saying I'm trying to be smart, which means you think what I say is smart, and since I know what I'm talking about, thanks for the compliment.

Quote:
well we still werent as smart as we were today so stfu
[b]But they weren't dazzled by the creation of fire like your dumbass thinks.
..im not the one makin all the anti-god threads, im not the ignorant one
Thanks for the random comment. Good to know, neither am I.
..and i did say a lil beyond cavemen didnt i??
Do you know what the meaning of 'a little' is? It means a small amount. A small amount past cavemen? No.
what u think we havent evolved since then???
I think I've addressed this stupid ass comment.
Q was right he probably looked like that picture he posted on rv
and I have agreed on this, dumbass...what the fuck are you rambling about?
but ya'll are so ignorant that u put him in the bible as u wanna see him
...What the hell are you talking about? Keep rambling, you oversensitive little crybaby bitch. I didn't put anyone in the bible, what the hell...the bible doesn't even say Jesus was white, the pictures of him do. The same people that made that lie are as related to you as they are to me.
..too me that shit ignorant so stop acting like ya'll smarter than me
Trust me...on this subject, we are.

Thanks for making me waste my time on your whiney little ass.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 03-25-06 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-25-06, 06:23 PM   #14
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

Lol at Jesus being unconcious. Watch Passion of the Christ. The get ya ass whiped like that. get nails put throws ya hands and feet. Then get put into a cave with out water and food for 3 days with no medical attention. I dont think people can take half the beat down he got.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-06, 06:35 PM   #15
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

To answer your question, Iono if Jesus was powerful but you are retarded fo sure.