RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-04, 01:09 AM   #1
Pharaoh_Zero

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Yo IMA NEWCOMER BUT DONT SLEEP ON ME YELL AT ME IF U YHINK U "GOT BEEF"

IP: C1DA C961

U dudes yell bout makin niggas DISCEASED but u aint CARRY’N NO PIECE/how can u COOK a nigga if you only got BEEF an NO HEAT/I gotta AUTOMATIC set in the middle of the KEVLAR protectin my CHEST/one hellofa VILLIAN made CREST/this aint ya ordinary old navy “TECH-VEST”….lol/im the type a nigga that treat niggas like STRESS/pay em no mind after I POP hot sleppin pills into they CEREBRAL CORTEX/Cause Niggas gets no RECOGNITION when SCRIPTIN against SATANS TECHNICIAN/the INFERNO of A SKIZM SPLITTIN EMBRIO’S(eggs) OF NEW BORN VILLIANS IN HELLS KITCHEN/THAT’S MY MOST THOUROUGH DEFFINITION OF MY mortal POSITION/I INVISION ALL COMPETITION BURNIN IN THE HOLOCAUST OF MY ARMEGEDDON/cause In AEWSOME LOADS Da HEAT I HOLD will MAKE YOUR SOUL BURN/u now on SATANS TERMS cause u didn’t LEARN when not to speak so u can no longer WATCH AS THE WORLD TURNS/but I shut all PORTRUSIVE HOLES EYES EARS MOUTH AN NOSE HANDS I DISSPOSE THOSE/now how can u even SENSE if you still have a SOUL u can’t cause its now been FROZE in the COMATOSE of LIMBO/ Cause My BULLETS is like LECTURES to TEENS so SMART but DUMB/ they go through one EAR then fly out the OTHER ONE/enjoy killin you FAGGOT CATS dressed in MOBSTAS SUITS just for FUN/cause the HEAT from MY IRONS will put a BLOODY CREASE in ya ZOOT SUITES COMBERBUN/more GUNS AND FUNDS THEN CAPONE MIXED WITH NAVARONE/in the gam alone ANY NIGGA I CAN HANDLE EM/bust gats that WILL CRACK YA BAC/ more random toys IN THE ARSENAL than a BOX A CRACKER JACKS/haha now what u think about that………………..
Old 02-11-04, 01:17 AM   #2
Sureal
-Real Time-

IP: FDD6 AE15

You Suck At Life.

This Is Closed. For No Skill.