RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Graphical Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-05, 10:55 PM   #1
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Text blending...

IP: A122 E1D7

aight for this one..im just gonna blend all hell outta some text..lol...ima just use a lil piece of somethin tossed up real fast...

so i got two layers of color..and my texct layer will go under the colored layers...ima just do a white text to make this betta...ima just use Impacted...

now...go to layers style> drop shadow..just click ok...now go back to layer style> ineer shadow...change the opacity so it doesnt look so heavy..somethin like this..and no..i dnd t change the color to yellow..if u doin it right..then the inner shadow should change to the right color...

aight now..go to inner glow...change the yellow to black..and the blendin mode to normal..and if u want..change the size of the glow..and it should ook somethin like this but wit the color u use of course...

now go to layer style> bevel and emboss...keep everything the same..but change the size to 0..and it shouild look like this...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-05, 10:56 PM   #2
Deadly

now..Layer style>satin..u can work wit the distance and size until u like it..but if u lazy..i used 6 for my distance...9 for my size..

now its two ways u can go from here...u can either do color overlay or a gradient..ill show u the outcome of both...color overlay first...

so..go to layer style> color overlay....and for the color find somethin from the background to make sure that it matches...then change the opacity to 50..or whateva u comfortable wit...

now gradient...

basically u to layer style>gradient...and it doesnt matter what blendin mode u use..but it will automatically blend..however..the darker part of the text will switch around...u can change the opacity layer of course...

now..thats all..u can add a stroke if u think its necesarry..any questions just ask me fam...and if this didnt work for u..dont be mad..ckuz ull have to check out Tizzles Tutorial on usin the paint bucket to make a color tut...so u might have to wait for that ckuz im tutted out peace..

Old 06-30-05, 01:35 PM   #3
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

Theres no need to do a color overlay if your gonna do a gradient overlay, but nice shit though, I never tried that black inner glow.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-05, 02:46 AM   #4
Deadly

lol u can do a color overlay OR gradient....*sigh*....

Old 07-04-05, 01:32 PM   #5
Deadly

no.............