RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-06, 06:15 PM   #76
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: E629 E3CC

There were a lot more no shows.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-06, 06:57 PM   #77
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: F1FE FCAA

Yo, how can you threaten to bann me for voting? wtf? I thought this league was going to be ran with no swaying and beefing and shit. I was asked to join the league man. I didn't just pop in or something so dont make it like if Im dickriding people that Iv never interacted with before. wats your problem appoc? I vote how I vote and I follow the rules of the league. if you dont like it, then just make it so I dont have to vote and I can just battle. that would be just fine with me.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-06, 07:29 PM   #78
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: E629 E3CC

Sorry, your voting is poor I admitt but you just caught me at a really bad time. You won't be banned. If you keep dropping bad votes at worst you'll be kicked out of the league for a few weeks.

Look just drop better votes next time. I deleted my posts where I threatened to ban you.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-06, 08:56 PM   #79
Wordz AhGod

IP: FC94 E1E4

Thanks... I guess... all I still want to know is how are going to say I made a bad vote if I even make it an effort to not make it something like ... oh that shits complete garbage or some hatefull shit like that. And plus you voted in a battle for the exact same cat I did. I just leave feed back. I honestly think the setup of a punch is important...people will let me know when my set up is wak. if I write something like

blah bla bhal bhahlb hbla
then drop something ill out of no were

^dont dat just look or sound out of place? thats usually how I vote man. no beef. just wanna clear shit up.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-06, 10:39 AM   #80
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: AE7F B490

It's alright, the reason I'm in such a bad mood recently is I lost the girl I love because of something stupid I did. Anyone who does something I don't like, even if it's not even that bad at all, is gonna gonna get the brunt of that.
Old 08-11-06, 11:42 AM   #81
Lampejo
Perco-o

IP: BEFB 4EB5

Appoc ... Wordz vote wasnt bad... in fact it was actually a good vote. Due to the fact that it was his opnion... some people dont know that stuff is more played then others and have a different opnion on what hits harder and what doesnt..

Granted you would have won that battle reguardless weather or not wordz voted against you... you just didnt have a right to delete the votes if you had been more patient and stuff you would have realized you was up 2-1 and the rest of the people that was viewing the battle would have been voting for you aswell.

But whatever im not here to start beef just stating my OPNION
Old 08-11-06, 02:10 PM   #82
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 6F37 32AF

Serb doesn't get the win for that battle, and I'm battling him in a banishment battle anyway.
Old 08-11-06, 03:31 PM   #83
Wordz AhGod

IP: F1FE FCAA

There's too much beefing in this league man

Old 08-11-06, 03:37 PM   #84
Aeral
Light Weight

IP: B6B3 0441

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Serb doesn't get the win for that battle, and I'm battling him in a banishment battle anyway.

uhhh.. it looks like he already did
Send a message via AIM to Aeral   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-06, 03:42 PM   #85
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 40DB DC8B

Cut the shit and just listen.
-Led

Last edited by Sweet! : 08-11-06 at 06:02 PM.
Old 08-13-06, 09:15 PM   #86
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Dope mag.. closed.

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote