RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-08, 08:37 AM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Angry Name one mothafucka on this site...nah...fuck this...enough is enough

IP:

Who has a broader base of support than me?

NO ONE.

And, before the hatas come in with the "they're lying" bit, THINK before you type.

I got white kids in Iowa makin MYSPACE pages in my honor. Kids who don't even know my ass, but made pages with my music on it...and BUMPIN IT.

I got kids, and by kids, I mean 12-15 feelin my music...one that I know of has my song "CAN'T HOLD ME" on his IPOD.

I got females feelin my swag on tracks like "Someday"...

I got old fans...my 70 year old grandmother, who HATES RAP, loves my gospel raps such as "All Praise 2006" and my collab with GDeuce

I got college students that love my music.

I got weed heads (420 or w/e that shit is) burnin my shit to CDs and taking road trips listening to my song such as "Lions and Mountains" off my "Itz My Time" mixtape.

I got fat, 30 year old italians--i.e., TONY SELF, feelin my shit

I got white trash--i.e., CHO KAHN-- in PA feelin my shit

**no offense bro...but, your scruffy image perpetuates that notion.

I got wanna-be radio host--i.e. MISS TITO--collabin with me 20+ times cuz he feelin my shit..>FELT IT...wtf ever...same difference...DON'T LIE NOW NIGGA

I Got BALLAS--i.e., Apexx--who acknowledge that I can move music if I truly wanted to.

I got more college kids--i.e., 286--who say they'd SIGN ME in a heart beat.

I got producers giving me beats for FREE, when they'd otherwise charge, cuz they love my style.

I got Canadian Indians--i.e., Phenom--who said "Q has more potential than anyone on this site"

Speaking of rap "sites"...EVERY, EVERY web site I've ever posted on, I've received "good" feedback on my songs on...and, ultimately, earned the respect of the top emcees on the site at the time.

DON'T LIE NO NIGGAS...lol

hahaha

So...you have no claim...'Q is wack'

YAWNS

I've seen this before...

Here's what comes next:

"If you're so successful, then, why are you still bitching on a rap site and not doing something offline with your music"

^^If you haven't a clue as to the answer to that ERRONEOUS/RIDICULOUS question, then, my music wasn't made for your DUMB ASS anyway.

SUCK MY DICK.

Fuckas

Cuz...

I'm doing EXACTLY what I said I'd do...and that's be heard across-the-board(demographs)...

And it's just beginning.

Last edited by Tha .Q : 05-03-08 at 08:43 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote