RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-06, 05:34 AM   #1
Untold
Met-A-4

This Week's Mag

IP: 0825 899A

RV's 1-2 Battle League Magazine

Intro:
So once again, this week's mag is late. I know, it's gay. And the even worse news is that its not going to be anything special either. I've been very busy lately, and well, I don't have the time that I used to have, so writing a dope mag each week is getting hard. I swear, next week, you will have a dope mag. I'll spend time on it and give the readers what they'd like to see. Also, sorry for the problems with battles last week. I was unaware that DTH had a certain guidline he went by with setting up battles. So, to say the most this week, there won't be much of a mag, but I will give ya'll some rants and what not.

Battle Reviews:
My reviews this week are going to be brief. I didn't really feel that many battles or drops in the league, but I will give props to those that had a good presentation.

Ken Pho vs. DTH
This battle was one sided pretty much. DTH had the bat line that made me laugh, even thought it was corny, but his filler line kill't it.

Aeral vs. N.Tavarez
This was a pretty dope battle. Tav had the "aleve" line which was play'd to hell, but past the structure/wordin of the second punch, it was dope. on the other hand, i felt aeral had two stronger punches, so he got the win.

Sobe vs. Spul
This was a nice battle. Spul had some pretty good ideas, but not enough to win. I honestly thought Sobe had two hot punches, so he got this pretty easily.

JTR vs. Oz
I liked this battle for one reason, and it was cause of Jack's second punch about "stanza chance" or some shitz. Dope material man. Keep it up.

Artistik vs. TeamOne
Art straiight killed this shit. Both punches were hawt imo. TeamOne didn't really have anythin to impressive, but Art took this easy.

Verse Of The Week
Artistik

this kid's punches are worthless, not even scratchin the surface
cuz last time T-1 connected.. was fucking internet service
thx alot T.. we know your girl name's canves, n it's real plain to see
that that shit's been slapped n beat up.. n still harassment nothing to me

Top 10 Battlers
10. Tony Brown
9. N.Tavarez
8. Precize
7.Spul
6.Jack
5. DaTrusHurtz
4. Artistik
3. Untold
2. Sobe
1. Aeral

Interview
Will be edited in soon.

Outro
Look, sorry about the mag this week, but really.. There wasn't much too impressive anywayz. I come to give reviews and critique battles, and I really don't mind doing it at all, but when people aren't giving me anything too impressive, then I can't make a good judgement towards battles. For those of you I pointed out, good job. That means you tried and dropped dope last week. So peeps, for next week, lets have some dope drops, good competitions and an overall better week. One other thing, STATRT SHOWING FAGGOTS!

Pz.
Old 08-31-06, 07:16 AM   #2
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 9F68 FE4B

too many fuckin no shows for a decent mag anyway, not your fault

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-06, 11:27 AM   #3
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

I don't know, I get where you're coming from, but sayin' people are lazy and then bein' lazy with the mag is kinda contradictory. And lol your top 10 looks like you drew names outta a hat randomly.
Old 08-31-06, 11:32 AM   #4
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: FC94 E1E4

not a big deal I guess. no one was feeling this week. I know I wasn't. Drop'd one wak bar and one decent line again.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-06, 11:42 AM   #5
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

I think part of the problem is that when people no-show, i kick them out, but often the people i replace them with no-show too... so next week, I'm not gonna worry about that as much and I'm just gonna make the league smaller.. maybe from like 40 to 36 or something, that might help with no-shows. And once playoffs start in a few weeks, I don't think they will exist.
Old 08-31-06, 12:08 PM   #6
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

IP: 3C62 382D

mag was shitty

but so was this week,.,

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-06, 12:40 PM   #7
Aeral
Light Weight

IP: C2E7 16FB

yeah the week wasnt too impressive but cool shit anyways, its better than nothing man
Send a message via AIM to Aeral   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-06, 12:44 PM   #8
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

word.. sorry about mag shitz, i've just been tired as the fawk lately.

and the week was shitty. too many fuckin no shows. btw, i got this idea about the mag from the RBL, when just the other week OneDuh didn't post one cause of how the league was goin.

if we cut down on the no shows and i find more time, i'll definately keep this mag lookin fresh. but for now, just appreciate it, ya'llz.

pz.
Old 08-31-06, 12:46 PM   #9
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

IP: 3C62 382D

^^Its far from your fault fam

u cant make a good mag

unless u have a good week

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-06, 04:35 PM   #10
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 08-31-06, 04:55 PM   #11
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

IP: B26C 448D

how you gonna rank yourself #3 Untold?
i would rank you somewhere around.......uinno 9th
Old 08-31-06, 05:38 PM   #12
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

lol, Untold always overrates himself when he writes mags. I guess he can cuz its his mag
Old 08-31-06, 07:37 PM   #13
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

^i don't overate myself.

i just know who i'm batter than. so i like, put myself before them

get on my level kidz.
Old 08-31-06, 07:40 PM   #14
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

on some real shit.

i'll battle someone in the league right now.

i mean, if u think i've overated myself or just have a problem wit me in general.

uh, if u beat me.. i'll like, rank u #1 in the rankins or some shit.
Old 08-31-06, 08:19 PM   #15
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: FC94 E1E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold
^i don't overate myself.

i just know who i'm batter than. so i like, put myself before them

get on my level kidz.

wow man...Im kewl with you and all but ....Thats still not a way to rank shits man. You know when you do the Mag which you usually do a good job on, You have a responsibility to keep the mag fare. Its becomes a sort of power abuse if you just put yourself on top just coz you can dawg.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote