RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-06, 06:11 PM   #1
Untold
Met-A-4

Fuck Trying To Steal My Mag: The Playoff Edition

IP: 0825 899A

RV's 1-2 Battle League Magazine

Intro:
Sup kiddoz? Looks like someone else was trying to do my mag.. Nada! All because people don't want to show and make it a crap week for a good league, doesn't mean I can't make a crap mag, or at least one that bashes on people. Well, this week I'll be taking a different approach. This is the Play-Off's and shit's looking good. I'm seeing the battle match ups for this week, and it looks like things can start heating up. I'll do a predictions on this week's battles and a review of a few of the battles from last week. But seriously peeps, this is the play offs, lets make sure we make them dope. I want every battle this week be worth a verse of the week battle and I want everyone to show so ya'll give me a reason to write these damn things. So lets start this shit off with predictions and what not, cause well.. Welcom to the play-off's!

Predictions:

1. Aeral (7-0) vs. 16. Sonny Dimebags (2-3)
This battle should be pretty one sided to me. Aeral, imo, is far above Sonny's level when it comes to this text shit. I mean, Sonny's not horrible, but hes got a pretty bad rec and well.. Aeral just knows what hes doing a bit more. So I see Aeral taking this battle fairly easy.

2. DaTrusHurtz (7-0) vs. 15. Serbness (3-4)
Well, this battle has potential to be good. I see DTH coming out on top, but if Serb decides to try with dropping two good punches, and maybe puts some effort into it, then it has the potential to be a good battle. Other than that, I see DTH winning this pretty easily, as long as he stays away from corny concepts.

3. L.I. (6-1) vs. 14. Sinful (3-0)
This is gonna be L.I. if he shows up. I've seen what Sin can do and well.. Compared to L.I., hes far from the his level. So yea, L.I. will win.

4. Daubs (5-2) vs. 13. LyricALI (4-3)
This should be aiight. I see Daubs defiantely having the two stronger punches, but if LyricALI gives some effort and starts using fresh concepts, he could be able to keep up with Daubs. But seeing as Daubs has more talent, hes gonna take this one.

5. N. Tavarez (6-1) vs. 12. Tony Brown (4-3)
Fairly good battle here. Tav, imo, is better than Tony, but I what Tony's capable of and when he decides to try, he can actually come up with some pretty dope shit. But my man Tav has some pretty cool concepts and can be real creative when he feels like it, so I see him edging the win here.

6. JTR (5-1) vs. 11. Ken' Pho (5-2)
JTR easy. Ken, hes gotten alot better than when he first started, but I really feel that JTR really shouldn't have to try to win this. Hes got more skill and can be alot more wittier and funnier. So JTR for the win.

7. Mystic (5-1) vs. 10. Artistik (5-2)
Mystic's gotten better, but Art's the man. Hes real dope at this 1-2 shit and can be good when he wants to be. Hes been droppin pretty hot all over the net recently, so I don't expect him to dissapoint us here. Art will win this easy.

8. SPul (5-2) vs. 9. Untold (5-2)
Ah yes.. Probably the most evenly paired match up of the week. I can see this as being battle of the week. Spul is a good cat and can be really creative with his punches. Though his wording can be off at times, he still knows how to bring the fire. Untold is the same way. Can bring the heat, but seems to lack some willingness to try at times. In an all honest opinion though, I can't call this battle.. Definately can go either way. Btw, good luck.

Top 8 Battlers
Since theres only 16 battlers this week, I've decided to break them down in half and just choose my top 8.

8.) Daubs - Has been doing pretty good, imo. He took a break for a minute, came back and hes been dominating ever since. I feel he'll win this week, so hes sure to be moving up spots to if he keeps dropping nice.

7.) L.I. - He should have a pretty easy week this week if he deicides to show. Other than that, hes just a good over all battler and will move up if he drops dope and starts getting the competition he deserves.

6.) Untold - Not a bad battler. Can definately handle his own against more of this league's vets. Has some pretty good competition this week against Spul, so if he drops dope, he'll be moving up for sure.

5.) Spul - Has been a consistant head in this league. Proving each week why he should be in play-off's. His battle this week will be good to. Hes got a good opponent, so he has a good reason to drop good.

4.) JTR - Dudes funny as hell. Can be witty with his shit to. Kind of a straight forward punch guy, but when he puts in the effort, he gives a good showing. Looking forward to see him make it far.

3.) Tavarez - This guy can beat almost anyone here. Hes been around this site a good while and pretty much knows how to throw a good punch at any of his opponents. All he has to do is be consistant this week, and I know he'll be moving up.

2.) DTH - Hes undefeated and I'm sure hes wanting to take this all the way. Hes gotta pretty easy battle this week, so if he shows and drops something fresh, I know he'll be in the top position real soon.

1.) Aeral - Then theres this guy. The other undefeated person in the league, but dudes dope as fuck. Comes fresh almost every week and is witty with all his shit. Some say his wording can be off, but I feel that hes got this text shit on lock. I see Aeral taking this all the way or at least putting up a good fight for the number 1 spot.

Battles To Look Out For
Since it's play-off's, theres a few good battles to really look out for this week as being surely dope. So I got the idea from Kemp's mag and decided to choose my top 4 battles to look out for.

1.) Aeral vs. Sonny Dimebags
2.) DTH vs. Serbness
3.) N.Tavarez vs. Tony Brown
4.) Untold vs. Spul

Bitch of the Week = Lampejo
Yea sonz, you got it this week for trying to make a bette mag than me.. For trying to make a mag for this league at all. Yea, and your just annoying to me. First off, your mag sucked and you actually tried to say that it was worth shit.. Fuck that. Nigga, the magz are my territory. Why don't you leave it alone from now on and just stick to doing punch lines in the league. I mean, it's bad enough we have to read them, but a whole mag from you.. Pfft! 'The fuck out'a here!

Interview with N. Tavarez and Lampejo
DaTrusHurtz: sup man
tavarez102882: whattup trus!
DaTrusHurtz: not too much man, what's up with you
tavarez102882: just came back from a baby shower in NYC.......mad ass up there son im still tryna get over it
DaTrusHurtz: haha, that's awesome, but wait who ya callin' son? how old are ya
tavarez102882: lol thats NY lingo, im still in Bronx Mode
tavarez102882: i literally just came back an hour ago
DaTrusHurtz: word, i hear ya, i just always confront people when they call me son and i'm like uh... am i older than you?
DaTrusHurtz: that's tight tho, showers are always a blast
tavarez102882: wow so many beautiful woman
DaTrusHurtz: and the best thing is, those women all are jealous their friend is gettin' married n' are desperate for ass
DaTrusHurtz: i'm sure you capitalized
tavarez102882: thats the truth yo I showed up and in like 10 minutes i had a number
tavarez102882: fucking school teacher too
tavarez102882: woman with goals are the best
DaTrusHurtz: haha, good shit, i love fuckin' around with "nice girls"
tavarez102882: my boy bagged a lawyer!
tavarez102882: im like you better wife that!
tavarez102882: we took her to a strip club
tavarez102882: she covered EVERBODY
DaTrusHurtz: phatt, rich girls are ill
tavarez102882: it was a blast, word fuck broke bitches..........just fuck em
DaTrusHurtz: especially the spoiled ones who are used to gettin' everything they want n' you just mess with them and they go crazy
tavarez102882: i hate that shit yo, unless i offer it then its cool
DaTrusHurtz: wait offer what
tavarez102882: to buy them shit
tavarez102882: but dont try an g me man it wont work
DaTrusHurtz: oh yea, buying girls shit is a waste
tavarez102882: word, i'd rather buy liquer and fuck their judgement up
DaTrusHurtz: haha word
DaTrusHurtz: but even that, let them pay for it
DaTrusHurtz: only pussies who got no game buy drinks
tavarez102882: word up unless we at the bar
tavarez102882: but im a smoker as im sure you can tell
tavarez102882: so a couple shots is all i need and im good
DaTrusHurtz: haha yea i can tell.. i mean, just about everyone who raps is
tavarez102882: im tryna cut that shit out man, too costly
tavarez102882: but every habit you break, is just replaced by another habit
DaTrusHurtz: haha true shit
DaTrusHurtz: if you smoke less you'll just drink more
tavarez102882: word man, whats up w/ you?
DaTrusHurtz: no crazy shit like baby showers, but livin' the college life
DaTrusHurtz: i'm a grad student tho n' shit isn't as wild as it used to be
tavarez102882: thats the best right there dorm?
tavarez102882: ohhhh
DaTrusHurtz: nah i live in a frat house
tavarez102882: even better no
DaTrusHurtz: yea lol
tavarez102882: ?
tavarez102882: word i always wanted to do that
DaTrusHurtz: these are some crazy muthafuckas
tavarez102882: drink like fish, hows the girls there?
DaTrusHurtz: amazing... hardly one bitch i'd even deem as average.. unfortunately i'm tied down tho
tavarez102882: word i am too, or was
DaTrusHurtz: i guess everyone knows that who saw the girlfriend pic battle lol
tavarez102882: i fucking spazzed out on my shorty in nyc
DaTrusHurtz: good shit man, bein' single is the way to go
tavarez102882: told her i want to be single lol
tavarez102882: she got so pissed cuz
tavarez102882: todays our anniversary
DaTrusHurtz: ouch, man ur a balla
tavarez102882: i told her this yesterday lol
DaTrusHurtz: i couldn't hurt a girl like that lol
tavarez102882: i feel kinda bad now though
DaTrusHurtz: what anniv? 1 year or some shit?
tavarez102882: try like 5
DaTrusHurtz: shitt man, thats a long time
tavarez102882: i know thats why i had 2nd doubts
tavarez102882: i dont wanna miss the coochie train
DaTrusHurtz: word i hear ya
DaTrusHurtz: n' at 5 years, if u aren't gettin' married some day, its prolly time to split up
tavarez102882: plus she lives with me so it was cramping my style
tavarez102882: and hell no i aint marrying
DaTrusHurtz: haha
tavarez102882: nor kids so your right
DaTrusHurtz: yea i think theres a point where its like uhh, is this worth our time
DaTrusHurtz: cuz theres so many bitches out there to mack on
tavarez102882: you said it..........
DaTrusHurtz: but yea anyway, cuz i wanna do this interview before i gotta jet for class, how'd ya get into battling
tavarez102882: i started writing 1st, then i started freestyling, then i did audio but not on the net, then i did street battling.....then i moved out of nyc and couldnt get any battles going anymore, so i turned to the net, now i do it for practice
DaTrusHurtz: word i hear ya, text is way different than street battlin' tho, how did ya make the adjustment
tavarez102882: took me a long time, had to get the hang of wordplay and whatnot, but once you get the styles down its fairly easy to get going
tavarez102882: now i gotta make the same adjustments when i write non-battle raps
tavarez102882: cuz im so used to dissing people now
DaTrusHurtz: yea i hear ya, i have kinda the same problem.. like i write disses to my friends n' their still disses, but i can't use wordplay n' shit that they won't get so its completely different
DaTrusHurtz: were there any people you learned a lot from about using wordplay?
tavarez102882: yeah let me see
tavarez102882: ummm 1st dude i peeped with wordplay skills was 9th degree and then JTR
tavarez102882: they got some sick wordplay
DaTrusHurtz: yea those are some good ones to start with.. i wish 9th still battled, rv could use him
tavarez102882: thats my dude, i always tell him to come back
DaTrusHurtz: well get him in the 1-2 league at least next season, we need more talented heads... i went 7-0 with pretty much no effort lol
tavarez102882: word only aeral got me and that was the week i half assed damn
DaTrusHurtz: yea that sux cuz you woulda been the #1 seed in the playoffs if you won that n' that slipped you to a #5
tavarez102882: but i got something for him if we meet again 8-)
tavarez102882: screw it, the goal is to win
DaTrusHurtz: haha well you are on opposite sides of the bracket so if you do meet, it'll be in the finals
DaTrusHurtz: who do you see makin' the finals?
tavarez102882: yourself, or JTR
tavarez102882: and me
tavarez102882: only cuz WE have the most experience on RV punch leagues
DaTrusHurtz: word, thats true
DaTrusHurtz: i think we've all champed it at some point
tavarez102882: i got more punch champships under my belt than some people have wins this season lol
tavarez102882: and me and you battled to a tie once
DaTrusHurtz: haha, if self-glory was cool that'd knock out a few of the dudes here
tavarez102882: you forgot that huh?
DaTrusHurtz: that's right, i think that was are only battle
DaTrusHurtz: we've never had a regular battle
tavarez102882: it was
tavarez102882: nope
DaTrusHurtz: well if i knock out brock, you might see me in a few weeks in the lbl
tavarez102882: but thats why i keep signing back in, to face heads like you
tavarez102882: oh word
tavarez102882: i want to face brock if you dont get em
tavarez102882: we battled on RM before
tavarez102882: it was battle of the week
DaTrusHurtz: he's def the top dawg on here right now
tavarez102882: im happy for him
tavarez102882: he came a long way
DaTrusHurtz: i haven't really seen much of his work, did he used to suck?
tavarez102882: ummmm, not sucked but he's more polished now, def got the hang of it more
DaTrusHurtz: learnin' wordplay is easy, but polishing it and wording takes a long time, yea he does have the hang of it
DaTrusHurtz: i wish he'd sign into the 1-2 league.. what do you think we have to do to get heads like him in the league?
tavarez102882: your so right, wording is tough sometimes
tavarez102882: to get heads like him?
tavarez102882: we have too
tavarez102882: put on a good season like we're doing now and
tavarez102882: they'll see that and want to participate in the next one
DaTrusHurtz: what do you think can be improved for next season or added to make the league more attractive to heads like brock
tavarez102882: keep the format, keep the battles and mags up on time and based on this seasons success i think we can get more heads to sign in just by showing a good season
DaTrusHurtz: i hope so man, the rb 1-2 league was once huge... now it's terrible and mostly just full of newbs, but from its past i know it can be an attractive league
DaTrusHurtz: so no ideas or changes in mind?
tavarez102882: not as of yet, besides cash rewards, i mean all you can do is provide the tools for the league and hope people appreciate that and show up
tavarez102882: let the league develope a rep and work from there
DaTrusHurtz: cash rewards might be happenin' next season, no promises tho, but i think that would definately help.. i think ur right, it'll just take time to develop that rep
DaTrusHurtz: what do you think about quality of heads? Should there be a higher bar about who is let in or just let average heads in and let them elevate in the league
tavarez102882: you remember how mimesis took the league and heads flocked to it after a while
tavarez102882: umm
tavarez102882: i think in the beggining you should let them in and eliminate the weaker ones as the season progresses
tavarez102882: give them the chance to improve and if they dont, get em out
tavarez102882: or you can do a preseason and
tavarez102882: they hafta qualify for the season
DaTrusHurtz: word that makes sense, it just makes it tough with the groupings cuz the idea of groupings is having a set schedule kinda n' if you keep kicking people in and out, that ruins that.. do you think i should keep groupings for next season?
tavarez102882: yeah that was cool, i think you should keep it, makes it nice and neat
tavarez102882: and i got to battle different people
tavarez102882: so def a good set up
DaTrusHurtz: yeah i don't think i'll change much, i'm just gonna try and use this year's success to get better heads next season
DaTrusHurtz: what about no-shows... anything you think that can be done to improve that?
tavarez102882: word
tavarez102882: nope not at all, if heads dont wanna show they wont but
tavarez102882: you should place a no show limit like 2 no shows your banned
tavarez102882: or 3 if your nice
DaTrusHurtz: yea well i kinda did that, i did boot people who no-showed if they had no excuse and anyone with 2 never came back
tavarez102882: so forget em
DaTrusHurtz: i think next season I'm gonna use my knowledge of this season n' not let people who fucked around last season get in this time
tavarez102882: word man i hate that shit
tavarez102882: WE do more than most these kids and still manage to be on time
DaTrusHurtz: yea i know, it's fuckin' 2 bars, not that hard to show on time
tavarez102882: thats why i like to be battler 2#
tavarez102882: cuz once they drop, i throw mines up no delay
DaTrusHurtz: i think it doesn't matter which one you are, but i think #2 has a slight advantage
DaTrusHurtz: and for that reason throughout the playoffs, the better seed will be battler #2
tavarez102882: word thats whats up, who you got your money on these playoffs?
DaTrusHurtz: well of course myself haha
tavarez102882: lol word who else
DaTrusHurtz: if no one else, it'll prolly be you, but really 1-2 leagues are so open
DaTrusHurtz: i could see jtr, aeral, or even LI takin' it
tavarez102882: word LI got a nice run going
DaTrusHurtz: yea he been lazy all season but he can do well if he wants
tavarez102882: he picked his game up nicely since the season opened up
tavarez102882: aeral suprised me a bit too
DaTrusHurtz: yea me too, wasn't expectin' much from him
tavarez102882: JTR yourself and spul are no brainers to do good
DaTrusHurtz: i don't think he's as consistent as some of the more experienced heads, but in a battle with just 2 bars, he can be as good as anyone
DaTrusHurtz: but I gotta jet, thanks for doin' this interview
DaTrusHurtz: final question, will you win the title?
tavarez102882: Of course man lol, why else would i be in it?
DaTrusHurtz: lol good shit, well good luck man
tavarez102882: but we shall see, thanks man GL to you
DaTrusHurtz: aight, pz

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Skandalz81: yo
DaTrusHurtz: sup man
Skandalz81: not shit
Skandalz81: interview?
Skandalz81: and what you up to
DaTrusHurtz: not much, just chattin' n' shit
DaTrusHurtz: i can do the interview now sure
Skandalz81: iight shoot
DaTrusHurtz: 3
DaTrusHurtz: 2
DaTrusHurtz: 1
DaTrusHurtz: sup man how are ya
Skandalz81: pretty good just got outa work what abou you
DaTrusHurtz: just got outta class n' just relaxin' for now
Skandalz81: nice
Skandalz81: you in college?
DaTrusHurtz: yea i'm a grad student, just finished my undergrad last year
DaTrusHurtz: what about you
Skandalz81: nah chose to skip college... am going into the service here soon
DaTrusHurtz: oh what kinda service
Skandalz81: Marines
DaTrusHurtz: oh good stuff
DaTrusHurtz: so how old are you
Skandalz81: 20
DaTrusHurtz: so how many years have you been rappin'
Skandalz81: well started doing songs like 6 or so years ago when my brother and a bunch of his asian boys started makin songs and shit and then back in 2001 i joined RB and forgot it existed til i signed up again in 2003 so yeah like 6 years
DaTrusHurtz: thats awhile man, longer than i would have thought
DaTrusHurtz: who did you used to enjoy reading
Skandalz81: Actually when i was on RB i actually looked up to Deversewas who i thought was best at the time and noone ever really gave him credit for his writing abilitys and shit. But other then him at that time it was mostly spit and quote at that time
DaTrusHurtz: I used to read Quote a lot, he's a mad cool dude too, one of the few on RB which is mostly infested with fags
DaTrusHurtz: your game still isn't completely elevated.. who do you read now to try to elevate
Skandalz81: yeah... Alot of the older heads left that i used to converse with.. now the people that was newbies when i joined are all on power trips like com and vaskez
Skandalz81: Actually i dont really read anyone unless im voting on a battle. i really dont spend to much time investing in my text skills i just sign up to the leagues to stay at where i am, no point in trying to push yourself to the next level if your not really diriven, nah mean
DaTrusHurtz: word, if ur happy with where you are at, that's all you can be. I'm just not happy with being a very good head, I want to be one of the best so I keep pushing
Skandalz81: Yeah im not really determind to be known for text would reather be more known for topicals or poetry then text, that just comes more natural to me. im sure i could be better at text if i tryed n concentrated on it or even pushed myself i just dont have the drive for it right now.. kinda lost steam after the whole KORV deal
DaTrusHurtz: oh i'm not familiar with what happened, what happened
Skandalz81: Well i whored everyone like chrit, his ass tryed cheatin by editin my bars over into someones verse on RB but then strobe exposed is bitch ass then i beat triple n, schema and all them but then came pop and i still ko'd him but he said i bit a played photgrapic film line and then i was dq'd from that battle but still got to battle for 3rd place and soc and pop was the finals i thought the whole thing was rigged cause if you gunna dq someone for biting you kick them out the tourny, but blah everyone predicted soc to win. but its whatever
Skandalz81: shit happens
DaTrusHurtz: yea, i know whatcha ur talkin' about, i been fucked over like that before
DaTrusHurtz: you just gotta forget about it and move on
DaTrusHurtz: so basically, if you don't go far in the 1-2 playoffs, you won't be that upset?
Skandalz81: nope not at all.. only way i'd be upset is if i was to lose for like not voting or not showing
Skandalz81: but i havent no-showed this season i dont believe and i usually do a good job so i dont see that happening and if i lost then i probably should have. league seems good with there not being so much DR this season but i stil see some here and there
DaTrusHurtz: it's hard to eliminate it perfectly, but i agree its also been good. what dr have you seen
Skandalz81: Not saying names but just seems like some of the more respected heads stick togehter in some battles that they lost but then other times i dont see it so its tough to judge because everyones opnions differ so its hard to tell at this point
Skandalz81: oh yeah ps... Untolds a hoe
DaTrusHurtz: i seen you guys have some sort of beef going on.. whats that about
Skandalz81: Dunno dude trippin over some shit, He didnt make a mag so i figured i'd write one up real quick and kid trips... Think the kids gotta soggy tampon stuck up his ass or something, kidsa nerd foreal
Skandalz81: But its whatever, just net beef kid'll get over it sometime.. but for now its fun to fuck wit him
DaTrusHurtz: lol yea lol i know whatcha mean
DaTrusHurtz: not aimed at untold, but theres lots of fags on these sites
DaTrusHurtz: people with big egoes like they got shit to prove
Skandalz81: yup
DaTrusHurtz: who are the coolest dudes u see in the league.. people who just you think deserve respect for never bitchin' 'or nothing
Skandalz81: in the 1-2 i'd have to say probably LI, Yourself, Daubs dont really bitch or anything but he seems to not like me, Aeral and of course Hotshh himself
DaTrusHurtz: cool shit, mostly agree
DaTrusHurtz: tho really i bitch a lot when shit isn't fair lol
DaTrusHurtz: who do you think will be contending for the title
Skandalz81: Honestly there is alot of good comp and alot of people that could easly sneak away with it. but the top 5 i would say would be you LI Hotshs Aeral and mabye spul if he wasnt such a tightwad
DaTrusHurtz: so pick 1, who's takin' it all
Skandalz81: If i had to pick one
Skandalz81: i'd say you
Skandalz81: areal in a close second
DaTrusHurtz: thanks for flattering me, you'd say hotshh if he was giving the interivew lol
Skandalz81: nah. Though hotshh is my boy and he has the talent to i see either you or aeral taking it this season... you gota good streak going for you and you got the skills aswell as aeral
DaTrusHurtz: cool stuff... so on another note, what do you think can be improved in the league
Skandalz81: well from last week and the week before i'd say no-shows... granted the comp was alright this year there wasnt nearly enough competitors nor compition as to say there wasnt enough good people battling good people each week.
DaTrusHurtz: word, well i'm going to try to not let people in who no-show this season in next season and hopefully fix that, but it was a problem
DaTrusHurtz: any other suggestions for next season
Skandalz81: Well the league seems good other then the no-shows and the non big matchups each week so nah probably not.
DaTrusHurtz: word, that's true, maybe we'll have some other improvements too next season we'll see
DaTrusHurtz: i gotta get goin' tho, any last words?
Skandalz81: Yeah keep up with the league and keepin it going... dont let my nest egg die.

oh yeah and a quick fuck you to untold.
DaTrusHurtz: haha good shit man
DaTrusHurtz: pz out
Skandalz81: peace
DaTrusHurtz: i'll edit this in later

Outro
Yes, this is the end of the mag for this week. All this is, is just a play-off mag. I didn't do a review of last week's battles, cause honestly I felt as if people were just not trying or just not giving a fuck. Later tonight, I'll give a review of the few battles I thought were worth mentioning and maybe even some spotlights on some of the punches that were dope. Other than that, this is your mag for the week peeps. Nothing special, just a preview of whats to come for the play-off's. I hope peeps get motivated enough for this league cause I know I'll be dropping my best for this week so that I can make into next week. As it appears to be, that if you lose this week, your out of the play-off's. So everyone try to drop as dope as ya'll can and good luck to all and I hope we make this week the best week yet.

Pz.

Last edited by DaTrusHurtz : 09-18-06 at 11:55 PM.
Old 09-18-06, 06:12 PM   #2
Untold
Met-A-4

yea, there will probably be more added to it, but just deal with it for now kidz.

pz.
Old 09-18-06, 06:22 PM   #3
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 9F68 FE4B

werdeezy, ps, i wont get beat by NT =P

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-06, 09:24 PM   #4
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

thx for doin' a serious mag so I don't have to write one. I edited in the interview so we're good to go.
Old 09-18-06, 10:11 PM   #5
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 456D 2E0B

Word look out for my interview..

Oh yeah theres a shout out to you too untold

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 09-18-06, 10:40 PM   #6
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

GREEAATTT!!!

a shout out to me. s'all good. i do this in good sportsmanship.

i hope peeps enjoy readin this.
Old 09-18-06, 10:43 PM   #7
fuck yuu
iBully

Blah at trus for not editin my interview in yet..

But word i dun care aint no beef wit you serious. just e-net fun

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 09-18-06, 10:44 PM   #8
fuck yuu
iBully

Blat Blat bitch

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 09-18-06, 10:48 PM   #9
fuck yuu
iBully

Blah all this e-ness has tired me out. Am gone for the night peace untold.. Lookout for my interview:d

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 09-19-06, 01:21 AM   #10
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

i saw the interview.

was very intrigued. it made me feel somethin in my pants i haven't felt in a LONG time.

btw, wtf @ callin me a nerd. i know i get more pussy than you. [/offsubject]
Old 09-19-06, 09:09 AM   #11
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

IP: B26C 448D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Brown
werdeezy, ps, i wont get beat by NT =P

lol word man lets make it good, cuz i plan on advancing my neezy
Old 09-19-06, 02:20 PM   #12
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 1C0F 1C11

[quote=Untold]btw, wtf @ callin me a nerd. i know i get more pussy than you. [/offsubject]
[/qoute]

Did i offend you? rofl. and nah doubtful mabye more girls but i doubt the pussy part. am married kid, i get it all day long

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 09-19-06, 02:51 PM   #13
Untold
Met-A-4

^hahahaha.. ur married nigka.

i got out weeks and pull a different hoe each night.

keep shittin on that same pussy son.. it'll be lose enough.

btw, looks like ur ALL about ur wife wit that cute chick in ur sig.
Old 09-19-06, 08:02 PM   #14
fuck yuu
iBully

Word. i dont care she knows its in there... she aint bothered

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 09-19-06, 08:03 PM   #15
fuck yuu
iBully

Oh yeah jus to let you know that is my girl on the bottom.

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month