RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-07, 01:53 AM   #1
Magic5

Motherfuck Robert Horry.

IP: A5F1 2806

If you like basketball then you know what I'm talking about. Amare and Diaw may be suspended for the next game because of that stupid fucking faggot. If the Suns don't have those two guys then they won't win, which is bullshit because they're the better team. If Horry wasn't such a fucking punk and just fouled like everybody else does there wouldn't be a problem. But no, he couldn't just keep it to a slap on the arm, he had to fucking body check Nash into the scoreboard. Thanks a lot, asshole. Amare and Diaw come off the bench and they may get suspended for that? Are you fucking serious? If the NBA doesn't follow the referee's lead and decides that they don't want to shove the shaft up the Sun's ass this series then I'll bet $100 that the Suns SMASH the Spurs on Wednesday. Of course, the NBA will probably suspend Horry, Diaw and Amare and the Suns will lose on Wednesday and probably lose the series too.

This series is such bullshit. The referee's hanging on the Spur's nuts, even the fucking announcers are hanging on the Spur's jock strap (if you watched the game today you know what I'm saying), and the Spurs playing dirty as shit (Nash gets kicked in the ball sack, Bowen tries to injure Amare, Horry body checks Nash, etc. etc.). Fuck this shit.
Old 05-15-07, 03:55 PM   #2
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1C46 A9B3

Lmao, if it was Detroit vs. San Antonio, and that happened. Somebody would get a hurt real bad
Old 05-15-07, 04:07 PM   #3
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: C769 7642

theyre not gonna do anything to amare or diaw..

..but that was definitely a dirty play along with all of bruce bowens other plays..yess

and i actually thought that the spurs were one of the best teams but with these recent incidents it makes me look down on them..i still think tony parker is dope though.
Old 05-15-07, 04:08 PM   #4
Ransum
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C954 863E

fuck that HOUSTEN ROKETS LOSTA ND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO OTHER TEAM...

but if i had to pick now...

it would be detroit of course....
Old 05-15-07, 04:16 PM   #5
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

Cavs are still going all the way

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 05-15-07, 04:19 PM   #6
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense

i really didnt think it would be possible at the start of the playoffs but they are looking much better.

the only thing is that im not too sure if they could get past the pistons in a 7 game series..maybe they could win 1 or 2 but im not sure about 4
Old 05-15-07, 04:46 PM   #7
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

cavs aint getting past the pistons...

and yea i agree....if the suns end up getting those two suspended and get the shit end of the deal after what he did to nash.....thatll be fucked
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-07, 04:50 PM   #8
Implicit
-BTR-

And 1 more things..

...MY WARRIORS GONNA WIN 3 STRAIGHT!!!
Old 05-15-07, 04:55 PM   #9
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

i dont see it happening but i sure hope so
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-07, 04:59 PM   #10
Implicit
-BTR-

^^^ yeah me too..it sucks man. i hate utah. derron williams is dope though so i cant be mad..boozer i really dont like...and kirilenko already got dunked on so i dont have to address him.
Old 05-15-07, 06:48 PM   #11
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
theyre not gonna do anything to amare or diaw..

..but that was definitely a dirty play along with all of bruce bowens other plays..yess

and i actually thought that the spurs were one of the best teams but with these recent incidents it makes me look down on them..i still think tony parker is dope though.

Have you seen what NBA analysts are saying? Almost every one has said that the rule sucks and should go, but that the NBA is homo and will probably suspend them. Nobody likes the rule, it was only put it in after the 1977 brawl, but Amare wasn't even close to Horry when he got pushed back. I hope that they man up and realize they're going to fuck the Suns over some stupid bullshit that Horry instigated if they suspend Amare, but I wouldn't be surpised if they do it anyway. I hope they don't do it though. That would be so fucking stupid.

Oh, and I was watching Sportscenter today and I guess earlier this morning Jalen Rose called out Duncan. In the second half in the game last night after Elson went to dunk over James Jones Duncan walked onto the court (past the 3 point line, so it wasn't like it was just a step). They showed the tape and everything. If Amare gets suspended Duncan better catch that shit too. The NBA better not fuck this up.
Old 05-15-07, 06:50 PM   #12
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense

No way in hell.
Old 05-15-07, 06:51 PM   #13
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 5E98 B05F

yeah i hope they dont do that either. amare was nowhere near them. if anything horry should recieve a suspension or something for shoving raja bell in the face with his forearm.

thats what should happen. nobody on the suns did anything. bell walked up to horry but did nothing.
Old 05-15-07, 06:57 PM   #14
Magic5

The ruling just came in, Amare and Diaw are out for one game. Horry is out for two games. That's such bullshit, man.
Old 05-15-07, 07:06 PM   #15
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 5E98 B05F

WHAT? for steppin on the court? thats so stupid!!! if they didnt do anything to encourage an altercation, then they shouldnt be penalized. THE NBA IS OFFICIALLY GOING DOWNHILL.

first all the non-calls from the refs and now this