RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > Free Agents
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-05, 11:14 PM   #46
Texxus
The Rise

IP: 24BB 344D

yeah most likely kid you apersonating someone that you're not on the NET...so it dont matta unless i see ya in real life or at a tour...so stop talking about yea mixtapes debut and touring and all that shit cuz really if kids on here wanted to they would say the same shit but noone would know...wanna know why cuz its the what!!Interenet...
Old 09-07-05, 11:14 PM   #47
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 3240 794D

LMAO he comes on a rap site talkin bout basket ball and I was at the AND 1 game at The United Center in chicago what was your name who did yall play and did yall win or lose and what was the date of the gme?

Nigga get your tracks up so I can clown you and put you in your place you should have excepted our advice instead of tryinn to beef

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-05, 11:16 PM   #48
Texxus
The Rise

true true....i say suck my dick and Phuh Q....im out get at me when ya wanna get owned...
Old 09-07-05, 11:17 PM   #49
~Tony Green~

A yo Cez did you check my new audio track its the one that says Tony Green ft Chief I killed that shit yo

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-05, 11:19 PM   #50
Texxus
The Rise

ill go peep it out...cuz really its a wed.sept.7,10:17PM...theres nothin here that happens at this time of year
Old 09-07-05, 11:19 PM   #51
~Tony Green~

LMAO off word is in audio forum and songs

Old 09-08-05, 08:33 PM   #52
Batman
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-5
IP: 94F0 D261

YO COME TO THE NEXT GENERATION MAYNE...and wut part of NY is u from?
Send a message via AIM to Batman   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-05, 10:31 PM   #53
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-5
IP: ED26 FD04

omg madd ppl hatin ionno man if he foney or not but ay!! if u aint keep duiin watcha duin man staii up 1

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 11:18 AM   #54
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
lol

IP: 690A 38D6

YAH THESE NIGGAS IS HATIN SUNTIN SERIOUS................AND FOR WHAT? ALL CUZ CEZAR LIL FAKE AZZ FRONTIN FOR THESE NIGGAS ON HERE...........AND ITS FUNNY TO ME CUZ I'LL FUK TONY GREEN AZZ UP QUICK IN ANY TYPE OF BATTLE HE WANNA GET IN............AS A MATTER OF FACT I JUST THREW SOME BATTLE SHIT I DID THAT WAS ON A NYC BATTLE MIXTAPE JUST TO SHUT HIM THE FUK UP CUZ I REALLY DIDNT COME ON HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT WUT I DO, I CAME TO BATTLE. NOW YOU 'VE SEEN ME CALL THESE TWO NIGGAS OUT PLENY OF TIMES IN THIS ONE THREAD AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY SAID LETS DO IT.......NONE!........GO CHECK MY BATTLE SHIT OUT ON SOUNDCLICK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP..........MY ARTIST NAME IS J-FIVE AND MY USER NAME IS therealjfive..........GO FIND IT AND SUCK A MEAN ONE...............I SWEAR NIGGAS DONT LEARN UNTIL ITS THEY TURN..................ALL I CAME TO DO WAS RAP SO FROM MAN TO MAN, DONT SPEAK TO ME UNLESS YOU READY TO GET IT POPPIN............AND AS WE SAY IN NEW YORK.............IN A MINUTE!

Last edited by j-fivefromNY : 09-09-05 at 11:21 AM.
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 07:58 PM   #55
~Tony Green~

IP: 0825 899A

Audio bitch we can go you aint shit be a lil boy to me

Old 09-09-05, 10:39 PM   #56
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Lmao Awwwwwww Man.........i Just Heard A Few Of Ya Tracks Lmao..........nigga Im Sooo Sorry For Agruin This Long Wit You Man..........i Really Do Apologize From The Heart.......you Cornyyyyyyyyy As Fuk Lol......im Still Laughin At Ya Shit Lol...........ahhh Yo Check Me Out Son J-five.........i Just Put My Shit Up Son.........awww Man I Cant Even Believe U Was Talkin Like U Was Nice..................get The Fuk Outta Here!
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 11:51 PM   #57
j-fivefromNY
New to RV