RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-08, 11:17 PM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
a whole essay on something really fucked up

IP: F4CB 9C09

man, our government is defitnly lying about the whole "war on drugs" thing. if you really think about it. they pretty much pull the blanket over your eyes and tell you straight up lies.

you wanna know why they have all these "anti-drug" commercials and motivational speeches at elementary, middle, and high schools? because we all know that as kids get older they're gonna become rebellious teenagers that'll do anything and everything they were told not to do. and instead of keeping these young innocent kids at elementary schools uninformed that drugs even exist, they make assemblys and educational school lectures into the unnofficial way of the governments advertisment for they're "illegal" in other terms underground drug industry. people dont listen to what they dont wanna hear. when they say "dont do drugs" they pay attention to the more catchy part, the part that says "..do drugs"

now does the government really want you to smoke muarijuana?? no, but as they say, muarijuana is a "gateway drug" and if thats true the government knows how to use it to their advantage, which leads off into the next subject of the day and that is crystal meth and crack.

why do you think that they tell you that muarijuana is "just as bad" as crystal meth or crack?? because everyone, i'll repeat that, EVERYONE has atleast tried muarijuana, whether you wanna admit it or not. once people realize that muarijuana is so much safer than they were taught, guess whats next on their next to try list.

the government isnt selling the product themselves, thats up to the escape goats. which happens to be the drug dealers making a living off of an "illegal" way ta make money. why spend billions of dollars in processing crystal meth when you can just make it in your very own kitchen?? all these people getting locked up for selling drugs is just doing the governments time in jail.

you could get stoned and drive, but you cant drink and drive without getting in an accident, yet alcohol is legal to anyone over the age of 21. and even then minors can simply have someone buy them alcohol. the age people start experimenting with alcohol before its legal is mostly 15 and 16 year olds that first get their license and is stupid enough to do something like drink and drive.

alcohol and tobbacco co-along with drug use yet those are legal. lets not forget tobacco and alcohol has statistically proven to cause death from just a medical perspective. yes muarijuana can cause respitory problems, amnonia, and other side effects but nothing has never linked muarijuana to any kind of cancer or life threatning problems to the body.

which brings me back to the question, "does the government really want you to smoke weed?" another reason why the answer is no is because of population control. i know i just got done explaining that weed cant kill you. but it can help you. which is the reason why so much people have fought for it to be legalized as a medical purpose. it IS known to help prevent cancer (which has "no known cures") and as i already said IT DOESNT KILL. alcohol, tobacco, crystal meth, crack, coke, etc. all that kills.

oxycontin can kill you. its one of the recently most dangerous drugs that has hit the streets and yet its still legal for doctors to prescribe. how can that be legal when medical muarijuana is the most controversal discussion?? is there something hypacritical bout this picture??

the new wave of drugs in this generation is synthatic drugs. such as pills and other drugs made up of chemicals. if your a true christian you would agree with using organic medication anytime over the use of man-made drugs of unnatural chemical substances. from a religous point of view lol.

all im saying is this shits all crooked and someone needs to reconize..pc out
Old 03-25-08, 11:20 PM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

omg run

the escape goats are coming
Old 03-25-08, 11:26 PM   #3
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Uh, let me explain this to ya, kiddo. I'm glad you finally grasped that your government is irrational in the most humane ways, but lemme lay it down flat.

The Government Wants It's People To Be Stupid And Un-Rebelling.
The Government Invests Time In Making Sure We Are Either At Home, Stupid, Or Out Fighting A War.
The Government Made Marijuana Illegal When A Bunch Of Black Slave-Workers Were Given Marijuana For Years, And Finally Decided To, In Large Numbers, Riot.
No More Than A Year Later, Marijuana Was Illegal In Many Southern States.

Slavery = Abolished
Marijuana Laws = Not
Because:
The Government Does Not Want You Rebelling Against Them.

marijuana does that to people, proven when it was made illegal, proven when the hippies invested beliefs in it (And protested while smoking it)

There you have it, the true reasons marijuana is not legal yet, and probably never will be, until the drug effects can be removed from it and only the healthy effects can remain.

In other words: About 500 more years of chemical working & perfection with plants.

Edit:

However! There are still, to this day, marijuana riots. On 4/20, in some parts of America, you can legally smoke pot, because there will be a large number of you doing it, too many to throw in Jail.

America fails to realize that if every pot smoker chose a day to come out side and smoke, America would have no choice but to ignore it. lol
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|

Last edited by 2v : 03-25-08 at 11:30 PM.
Old 03-25-08, 11:28 PM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 2998 9024

*yawn *
Old 03-26-08, 12:03 AM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Lol y'all got time on ya hands? This wasn't even for school either huh?
Old 03-26-08, 12:11 AM   #6
сварливый

Mine took roughly 3 minutes to write.. But yes, I have time on my hands.

Damnit JTR. Stop reminding me, I'm trying to waste time here..
Old 03-26-08, 12:25 AM   #7
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

yours was like a quarter of his lol, prolly less
Old 03-26-08, 01:07 AM   #8
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

lol yea basically
Old 03-26-08, 01:31 PM   #9
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
The Government Made Marijuana Illegal When A Bunch Of Black Slave-Workers Were Given Marijuana For Years, And Finally Decided To, In Large Numbers, Riot.
No More Than A Year Later, Marijuana Was Illegal In Many Southern States.

Slavery = Abolished
Marijuana Laws = Not
Because:
The Government Does Not Want You Rebelling Against Them.

marijuana does that to people, proven when it was made illegal, proven when the hippies invested beliefs in it (And protested while smoking it)

There you have it, the true reasons marijuana is not legal yet,

bullshit, slaves rioted because THEY WERE SLAVES, hippies rioted because of the viatnam war, the crime rate, muarijuana being illegal (an excuse to riot), all that shit. just because these people were smoking weed doesnt mean that it was the reason why. crack will make you suck another guys dick. would anybody do that just for a little weed??? i dont think so. muarijuana doesnt have any kind of violent or truly desperate effect on you.

Last edited by lungs of steel : 03-26-08 at 01:39 PM.
Old 03-26-08, 01:34 PM   #10
сварливый

I didn't say Hippies rioted. I didn't say Marijuana caused that. I didn't say either of the two things were a threat. Please don't put words in my mouth. Thank you.
Old 03-26-08, 01:41 PM   #11
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

^^^how werent u saying that?
Old 03-26-08, 01:44 PM   #12
сварливый

You edited your post after I posted.

"bullshit, slaves rioted because THEY WERE SLAVES, hippies rioted because of the viatnam war, the crime rate, muarijuana being illegal (an excuse to riot), all that shit. just because these people were smoking weed doesnt mean that it was the reason why. crack will make you suck another guys dick. would anybody do that just for a little weed??? i dont think so. muarijuana doesnt have any kind of violent or truly desperate effect on you."

I said the blacks rioted, and that our Government blamed the marijuana. Hippies DID NOT riot, they protested, while smoking weed.

So there.
Old 03-26-08, 05:02 PM   #13
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

what the fuck are you talking about, again...your a fucking loser druggie

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 03-27-08, 12:16 AM   #14
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

^^says the "alcoholic"
Old 03-27-08, 12:18 AM   #15
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
You edited your post after I posted.

"bullshit, slaves rioted because THEY WERE SLAVES, hippies rioted because of the viatnam war, the crime rate, muarijuana being illegal (an excuse to riot), all that shit. just because these people were smoking weed doesnt mean that it was the reason why. crack will make you suck another guys dick. would anybody do that just for a little weed??? i dont think so. muarijuana doesnt have any kind of violent or truly desperate effect on you."

I said the blacks rioted, and that our Government blamed the marijuana. Hippies DID NOT riot, they protested, while smoking weed.

So there.

yea started editing it but didnt get the chance to save the changes before u read and replied. but werd i get what u saying but still that doesnt have anything to do with weed. its just coincidence. how much people have really went out and committed some kind of crime just because of weed?