RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > King Of Rapverse Text Tourney
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-05, 06:47 PM   #1
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP:

Technically Led's isnt word for word either...but all 3 are the same concept...

Here's how I see it....congratulations on finding a line that is close to another one....I agree and there's no denying it, but...if you want to keep bullshit out....just put Lotty vs. Soc. in the finals and give 3rd to Led.....Why?? because Chrit DOES NOT deserve to battle Lotty for the finals spot when I just caught Chrit earlier today editing someone's verse with lines that Led said...which will be proven to you all later....I mean really....who the FUCK would bite a line that was used against Chrit in the past....then use it later on against the same person?? (watch...he'll find another link now NOT involving him since I said this)...what it boils down to...everyone has said shit that's played/similar to someone else's lines...you cant deny it....show me all your battles if you do...and I'll show you lines that look familar

Being around since 2000...I've seen mostly all concepts/whatever you want to call it...even though Led's one line in Lotty's battle is similar to BTK's....Meters was too....and I've seen joke sites that even say something close to it...but word....if you count that as biting...then put Lotty & Soc. in the finals.....the rest of the accusations are just a crock of shit...which is the only reason Im still in this thread

You kats are just too quick to jump up and say someone bit, when I could easily look through your last 5 battles and find a line that is similar to someone elses
Send a message via AIM to SmokaJoka. Send a message via MSN to SmokaJoka. Send a message via Yahoo to SmokaJoka.