RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-04, 03:10 AM   #91
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

From: Orijinal, a young lyrical mind who loves tearin' other challengers heads off and put a loss onto their record. He hates losing, he hates cheaters, he hates crew votes, dickriding and any other way of letting others win easily. Holla at 'em.
Text Record: 5-2
IP: 2199 5F7D

Keyword: Wiggers...........
Old 07-01-04, 08:19 AM   #92
atti?

IP: A001 97D8

^^^...
Define Wiggers Though...
Cuz I Wouldnt Call A White Person Who Grew Up Around ALL Black People In An All Black Neihgorhood A Wigger...
Thats Just Prduct Of Your Surounding...
A Wigger To Me Is The Kid Out The Burbs Who One Day Puts The Do-Rags And Supersized Pair Of Pants On...
Old 07-08-04, 07:16 PM   #93
gavin
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4261 1253

yo man im white grew up in the projects all my life apart from wen i was young and my mmum and dad were still togtheri only got 1 black friend and two white friends that are into rap and were the clothes soo theres all kevs neds townies watevere u call them round my bit and i was walking past them and one shouted yo ll cool j and i was like wot the fuck i dot wear du rags coz i know my place i wear phat farm jeans plain t shirts occasionally basket ball tops and a parka jacket but thats coz all my idols e.g talib kweli jay z snoop lloyd dreess like this and i like the style so thats my word on this shit
Old 07-08-04, 07:30 PM   #94
Jonix
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 890F 9A2B

fuck racism
Old 07-08-04, 07:34 PM   #95
*-FoH-DeE-*
New to RV

IP: 4B9B FFD5

I grew up in one of the worst areas in toronto. Most of the time when I go out to the afterhours or bar i'm the only white person, besides maybe a friend or my bro. I dont get looked at or disrespected, jumped, threatened or anything like that. Even in places of the city where i know no one i dont get looks, even tho i'm rockin the baggy jeans, timbs, leather roca and avi jackets, whatever. The only time i ever got looks is when i went to south side chicago to chill with some of my boys who lived there. They probibly did want to jump me cause white people dont dress like that in chi. I didnt give a fuck tho, wasnt about to take off my red hat or my jacket. I dont think i'm black or trying to be black, just being me and this is how i was raised.

Their ain't many like me, not too many like me,
Too many wanna be like me, it's not likely...
Old 07-09-04, 03:17 PM   #96
shonj
New to RB

IP: E39F CADD

I think the reason it bothers some black people is because a lot of us take pride in being a "real nigga". We test each other 2 see who's the realest nigga, and if we see someone of another race supposedly actin black or whatever, we wanna test them( not me in paticular) but yeah. Same shit happens 2 us 2. I used 2 get fucked wit because niggas used 2 say I act white.
2 me, racism is just another thing that divides us.
Old 07-09-04, 04:55 PM   #97
Crossword
yawn

IP: 06D4 9403

well damn... racism discussion... -CLOSED-

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote