RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-05, 11:32 PM   #16
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: D8D6 6AE6

oh well...youre still an obnoxious pretend gangster...

*makes guns out of fingers* "pow pow!! im richd..."

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 10:56 AM   #17
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4F18 2F6A

Abortion is gay...................
Old 11-14-05, 07:21 PM   #18
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP: 72B1 E518

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I don't see why a rape victim can't give that baby up to adoption either..

i'm not so sure....... no one wants to have to remember being raped everytime they think of their kid........ but....... idk, i have no idea what my opinion would be, i guess it depends..... some ppl really don't want kids, and r abstinent bcuz of it.... i don't think they should be forced to have a kid bcuz someone raped them..... to me, that's like being fucked over twice.....

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-05, 08:14 PM   #19
Magic5

IP: D7A3 B25C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
No...I disagree with this part,

Say for example..
A single 38 yr old mother,with 2 kids of her own..gets pregnant to a guy who can isn't finicially(or trustworthy enough) capable of supporting a family on his own.She has 2 jobs..BOTH far away.Which means she has to travel every morning and back.

SHE has to get an abortion.

Why?
Becuz she can't afford to have her stomach get all big and have all the side-effects of pregnancy.If she does,how would she be able to support her 2 kids?Who's gonna pay rent and buy all the neccessities for her and her kids?
She ain't gonna be able to go to work while being pregnant...and she's single,with no husband to help.And the guy who she got pregnant with isn't able to support her.

So bassically...actually having the child is hard.
Not just raising it after it's born...

That's bullshit. It costs no money to put a kid up to adoption. It costs no money to leave a baby at a hospital, fire department, etc. Financial problems may stop parents from being able to keep a baby, but I don't think it justifies killing one. I never said if you get pregnant you have to raise the child yourself, and just deal with financial problems. I said abortion can only be justified in a few instances, and financial problems isn't one of them. Adoption, man. No money is involved in that.
Old 11-30-05, 08:19 PM   #20
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
With rape, having the baby could be seen as something good (bringing in a new life into world from something horrific), but I bet a majority of the times, the girl wasn't planning on getting pregnant at that point in her life and the thought of carrying a rapist's child and giving birth to it would bring back memories of the violation of her body. But then a girl could just avoid whole mindfuck of whether to have a baby or an abortion by taking the morning after pill asap and not even think about if she had gotten pregnant or not.

Personally, I'm pro-choice. It's her body, and I'm not going to say to a girl that she should have the baby when she doesn't want to. But just like you said about abortion shouldn't be used as a form of birth control, adoption shouldn't be seen as a solution to the unwanted baby situation. You've got to wonder how often a kid that finds out they were adopted would wonder why their own biological mother/father didn't want them.

Yeah, I do agree that if girls are raped the morning after pill should be taken, but when it's not, I don't know.. I don't see how you can abort a kid. And yeah, I understand the questions that a kid may have if they were adopted, but if it were me I'd rather know that my parents cared enough about me to admit that they couldn't take care of me and let somebody who would, do it. I'd rather be satisfied knowing that the people I'm with actually give a damn about me, and are able to give me a life that I wouldn't have if my parents had either decided to just abort me all together or decide to try and keep me and raise me up in a total shit hole.
Old 11-30-05, 08:20 PM   #21
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
the point is...its not up to any of us whether a woman gets to have an abortion or not...

if you dont believe in it then dont have one or dont let your girl have one...but its not up to you to make decisions for other people...

I'm not saying everybody should believe the way that I do. I'm not making decisions for anybody, just stating my opinion on the topic.
Old 11-30-05, 08:23 PM   #22
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
i personally feel lik abortion is wrong. But i don't think it should be illegal. There are other ways of approaching a situation like that....example...orphanage...adoption...granted, that sort of thing is bound to have a negative effect on someone in the long run, or short run i suppose to, atleast they are given a chance to succeed and contribute to society. Abortion is never justified, however, it might be the only option of there is no possible way of the child being able to live any sort of healthy life, and make something of him/herself...it's def a tough issue though

Yeah, I don't think it abortion should be illegal either, as for me, I can justify the implementing of abortion in a few given circumstances.
Old 11-30-05, 08:25 PM   #23
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i'm not so sure....... no one wants to have to remember being raped everytime they think of their kid........ but....... idk, i have no idea what my opinion would be, i guess it depends..... some ppl really don't want kids, and r abstinent bcuz of it.... i don't think they should be forced to have a kid bcuz someone raped them..... to me, that's like being fucked over twice.....

Google "the morning after pill." If girls are raped they should take that, and it will kill anything that could start. It would be too early for a pregnancy to start, but would take out the chance of her getting pregnant due to rape.
Old 12-03-05, 03:39 AM   #24
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 12CD 59BB

i say NO abortions.
1. if your going to have sex (Pre-Marradial) then you should have to put up with the concecuences.
2. and if you cannot support that child in ANY way shape or form then you should give it up for adoption.....
abortion is wrong bottom line.....its killing-murder-and death for a PERSON that has no say in the matter.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote